ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 16
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
In Memoriam>RIP Milkman
BossChief 11:42 PM 09-10-2020
Just got this message through PM from his account...super sad. Me n milkman had been chatting about football for 20+ years and I had the highest of opinions of him.

RIP Brother. Have a beer with Sac and Flopnuts and say hi for us.

Hello BossChief and fellow Chief fans
I guess you could say my name is MsRedeyes
But my name is Jeannie, I fell in love with just one look with MyJohnny in 1988. We had 32 fantastic years together enjoying our world by being with each other unfortunately year 33 was our last.
Sharing our lives had been almost always just the way we wanted, always so happy especially when we got to watch our Chiefs. I lost John Feb 22 when he lost his fight with Lung then Brain Stage 4 Cancer. I took care of him until the end. We were both so sure he would beat this and he was doing great until the doctors decided to speed up the winning he was having by changing his therapy to the strongest they had. At this point he had lost 40 lbs was down to 110 and weaker than he should of ever been when choosing such an aggressive choice of trying to kill a killer with another killer, my guy was gone in 2 weeks. I tuned into the game tonight and it has been wonderful to see them but it is so not the same without my Johnny. You guys were very important to him and I know he'll be at all the games. Looks like Clyde-? is going to be fun to watch! so we'll see you there or here.
Thanks for being here to share his happiest times with his Chiefs. He liked saying he was an "insert bad word" but he really was a Super Man and great super Fan. I hope I can stop in to say hi and get to feel the love again for this great team, and I know redeyes will be here.too. Jeannie redeyes
[Reply]
MahiMike 09:13 AM 09-11-2020
Loved his Avatar. RIP.
[Reply]
Monty 09:17 AM 09-11-2020
RIP, glad his pain is now gone. The Dumbass Lounge or Lounge of Dumbassery is next IMO.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:23 AM 09-11-2020
RIP Milkman
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 09:24 AM 09-11-2020
Holy shit.

Rest in Peace, milkman

you are missed.:-)
[Reply]
Gadzooks 09:25 AM 09-11-2020
I've had the honor of being called a "dumbass" by Milkman during our Chargers/Chiefs trash talk sessions. He was prickly, but, positive rep let me know it was all in good fun.
He was a great character on this board - RIP.
[Reply]
Johnny Vegas 09:31 AM 09-11-2020
Daaaaaaaaamn thats just terrible. He was a hell of a character and person. Definitely will be missed.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 09:36 AM 09-11-2020
That really fucking sucks.

Is there anyway we can figure out a way to send flowers to his family or to wherever he is resting?
[Reply]
ModSocks 09:40 AM 09-11-2020
Damn, RIP to a legend.
[Reply]
kc rush 10:03 AM 09-11-2020
Ugh. This sucks. RIP Milkman
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 10:05 AM 09-11-2020
Damn, RIP Milkman.
[Reply]
luv 10:16 AM 09-11-2020
This literally brings me to tears. When I first really started learning about the game of football and would ask all of those annoying questions that a five year old boy normally asks, everyone on here either ignored me, called me names, or laughed....except him. Just like my dad in real life, he was like a dad to me on here in that he always, and I mean always, answered my questions. I have always remembered that and always held him in the highest regard, even when he was a bit crotchety. I've missed him on here recently, but I just figured that he was tired of the "dumbassery." This one hits so hard. RIP Milkman. I will miss you.
[Reply]
ROYC75 10:32 AM 09-11-2020
Originally Posted by Monty:
RIP, glad his pain is now gone. The Dumbass Lounge or Lounge of Dumbassery is next IMO.

Well this is sad and shocking, wasn't aware he was ill.

But in the world of Dumbassery, I think we all were Dumbass's to the Master Dumbass at one time or another.

Going to miss ya buddy, RIP as pain is no more brother!
[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 10:40 AM 09-11-2020
RIP Milk!
[Reply]
alpha_omega 10:44 AM 09-11-2020
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Damn, was so looking forward to logging on this morning and this is the first thing I see......
This.

RIP sir.
[Reply]
redfan 10:46 AM 09-11-2020
RIP, milkman.
Fuck cancer and fuck you too, 2020.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 16
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up