ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 310 of 435
« First < 210260300306307308309310 311312313314320360410 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
-King- 09:38 AM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
What really gets me is that Tim Ward had a great camp and looked ready to play and they cut him and kept broke dick Okafor.

That I do not understand.
We didn't learn from Ogbah.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 09:38 AM 09-26-2021
What really gets me is that Tim Ward had a great camp and looked ready to play and they cut him and kept broke dick Okafor.

Totally agree. Still don’t get the Ward cut at all
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:29 AM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
Everyone knew we needed a DE and their solution for that was to move a player from an an already elite position, have him lose weight and hope he transitions well, and also pray a underwhelming draft pick would help. The fact that we thought there was a chance Clark would be gone some games this year due to suspension should have made us even more aggressive in addressing the DE hole. But we chose to basically do nothing and here we are.

And signing Reed and drafting a player in the 4th round isn't really investing in the DL.
But staylor told me signing Reed was the single most underrated offseason move in the entire NFL!

Was I misled?
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:32 AM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
But staylor told me signing Reed was the single most underrated offseason move in the entire NFL!

Was I misled?
To be fair, it SHOULD have been. So far, it looks like a waste of resources.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 10:34 AM 09-26-2021

Tim Ward looked good against 3rd stringers. He never got elevated so that should tell you and everyone else something.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 10:36 AM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
We didn't learn from Ogbah.
That is not an apple to apple comparison. Ogbah was playing regularly and was a starter when someone was out. Ward never got that far. We could not afford Ogbah either.
Try harder to make better more complete complaints.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:37 AM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Tim Ward looked good against 3rd stringers. He never got elevated so that should tell you and everyone else something.
Not true.

In week 17 against the Chargers starters, he looked good.

In the preseason he got a lot of snaps early in games against 1's and 2's. Like against Arizona, for instance.

I think they thought they could sneak him back onto the practice squad but NY nabbed him.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 10:43 AM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:

Was I misled?
It should have been a red flag that the Seahawks decided to cut him. He’s been invisible the first two games.
[Reply]
Rausch 10:45 AM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
Frank Morris?

Sammie Clark?...
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 10:46 AM 09-26-2021
Not true.

In week 17 against the Chargers starters, he looked good.

In the preseason he got a lot of snaps early in games against 1's and 2's. Like against Arizona, for instance.

I think they thought they could sneak him back onto the practice squad but NY nabbed him.
Yeah, they did grab him. He is a backup that is rotational, not a knock, but he is behind Bryce Huff, a UDFA. Ward has gotten 17 snaps in each of the first two games and complied a whopping 1 asst tackle, no hurries, no QB hits. Let us not act like we let another David Irving leave.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 10:48 AM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
It should have been a red flag that the Seahawks decided to cut him. He’s been invisible the first two games.
The Seahawks did not cut him. They franchise tagged him and traded him to us.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 10:51 AM 09-26-2021
Wrong. We didn’t trade for him. The Seahawks released him
[Reply]
OKchiefs 10:51 AM 09-26-2021
Reed, not Clark
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:52 AM 09-26-2021
You’re both talking about different players.
[Reply]
-King- 10:52 AM 09-26-2021
That is not an apple to apple comparison. Ogbah was playing regularly and was a starter when someone was out. Ward never got that far. We could not afford Ogbah either.
Try harder to make better more complete complaints.
We could afford Ogbah. We were able to sign 100mil+ in contracts with like $102 in cap space left. If we wanted bad enough, we could have fit him in.
[Reply]
Page 310 of 435
« First < 210260300306307308309310 311312313314320360410 > Last »
Up