ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 20
« First < 91516171819 20 >
Media Center>Amazon Prime Video
Pitt Gorilla 03:10 PM 04-10-2018
Not sure this deserves it's own thread, but damn, there is a lot of outstanding content on Amazon. I've had it for years and never really gave it a shot. The HBO and Funny or Die catalogues alone make it worth the while. The originals are simply value added. I've been watching:

Curb Your Enthusiasm
Eastbound and Down
Zach Morris is Trash

Things in my queue:

Man in the High Castle
The Tick
Sneaky Pete
Jack Ryan

Would like to re-watch:

Sopranos
Between Two Ferns
Justified
Parks and Rec

Anything you'd recommend from Prime Video? I feel like a kid in a candy shop (without the requisite time to actually enjoy all the candy...)
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:37 PM 08-18-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I finally sat down and watched Tomorrow War. I actually enjoyed it and I think this is the reason why:

Those movies are awesome.

This one wasn't great but it entertained me.
I liked it as well. In the world of movies you just have to turn your brain off, and watch it as it’s offered to you. Doesn’t always have to make total sense, or end in a way you would hope.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:50 PM 09-22-2021
Originally Posted by unlurking:
If you're looking for Prime content, check out Loudermilk.

Tossing it into the mix, will report back.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 10:09 AM 09-23-2021
I can’t believe I just watched an entire documentary series on a ****ing women’s clothing pyramid scheme “lula rich”. Just goes to show that if it’s well done enough, I’ll watch a documentary on anything.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:12 PM 09-23-2021
So they dropped the the new season of Goliath. They're calling it the final season. I know Baby Lee doesn't like it, but I do.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:16 PM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
So they dropped the the new season of Goliath. They're calling it the final season. I know Baby Lee doesn't like it, but I do.
Dislike is not quite accurate, more fascinated bemusement.

I watch trying to enjoy the performances and find my mind filled instead with questions about what the writers are trying to accomplish.
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:18 AM 09-24-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Dislike is not quite accurate, more fascinated bemusement.

I watch trying to enjoy the performances and find my mind filled instead with questions about what the writers are trying to accomplish.
Fair. I don’t have that problem so much. Billy Bob and the sidekick chick are pretty compelling IMO.
[Reply]
listopencil 10:21 PM 09-24-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
...in the wake of Tom Clancy’s Without Remorse ...
Oh, shit. I forgot they were doing this. I just got free Prime again for a month because I ordered some stuff. Please tell me it's not ass.
[Reply]
Bump 12:41 AM 09-25-2021
watched a movie called Outlander about some space traveler crashing his ship on earth during the Viking era and had to fight some alien beast. It was actually alright.
[Reply]
HemiEd 10:09 AM 11-26-2021
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
A new series called Hanna starts tomorrow, evidently a bit different than the movie of the same name. Reviews don't look good but I'm gonna check it out anyway.
I have been watching Hanna for a few days and really like it. This is the only post I could find that mentioned the series on Amazon. I am on season 3 and highly recommend it.
[Reply]
listopencil 10:24 AM 11-26-2021
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Oh, shit. I forgot they were doing this. I just got free Prime again for a month because I ordered some stuff. Please tell me it's not ass.
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
...in the wake of Tom Clancy’s Without Remorse...
So I watched this and it wasn't ass. It was OK, but just OK. Still waiting for the definitive role of John Clark to be played because this wasn't it. Maybe there was just too much origin story in it for me and I still have a lot of 'John Clark' in my head instead of what was shown in the first part of the movie. Hoping for the best in part 2.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 10:43 AM 11-26-2021
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
I have been watching Hanna for a few days and really like it. This is the only post I could find that mentioned the series on Amazon. I am on season 3 and highly recommend it.
Really nice conclusion (maybe) to the series.
[Reply]
HemiEd 03:53 PM 11-26-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Really nice conclusion (maybe) to the series.
:-) Yeah, I am getting close, on season three episode 6.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:50 PM 03-10-2022

[Reply]
Bump 09:40 PM 03-10-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I finally sat down and watched Tomorrow War. I actually enjoyed it and I think this is the reason why:

Those movies are awesome.

This one wasn't great but it entertained me.
I remember I stopped watching that when they all fell a few hundred feet but it was ok because they landed in a 3 foot swimming pool!
[Reply]
crayzkirk 11:26 AM 03-12-2022
Been watching a series called Upload on Prime. Of course, the characters are all unrealistically attractive however it's an interesting (to me) take on the possibility of saving our memories and experiences after death. Ready for season 2 to start.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 20
« First < 91516171819 20 >
Up