ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2108 of 2683
« First < 1108160820082058209821042105210621072108 21092110211121122118215822082608 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Kman34 01:31 PM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
That is not just an exhale.
Drama Queen..
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 01:33 PM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
You think Patrick didn’t have that face after the devastating loss to the Patriots in the AFCCG?

Some of you guys are overreacting. Peyton Manning lost 41-0 to a Herm Edwards team then followed up by losing to Brady 2 years in a row in the AFCCG before he finally won it all.

No QB is perfect. Adversity happens no matter what. This will make him better
I think the team in general turns things around. Defense played ok in the 2nd half against the Bills. Forced 3 punts & gave up 1 TD. Hopefully that continues, but we'll see.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:46 PM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
That is not just an exhale.
Yeah, it's the face of a man who is trying to figure out a way to carry the shittiest defense in franchise history to wins against good teams.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:34 AM 10-16-2021
https://www.sportscasting.com/espn-b...-happened-nfl/

“Patrick Mahomes is the worst thing to happen to the NFL because he’s been getting away with a lot of deadly sins for years; throwing no-look passes, throwing off-platform, and now those things are coming back to roost.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Molitoth 02:53 PM 10-16-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
https://www.sportscasting.com/espn-b...-happened-nfl/

“Patrick Mahomes is the worst thing to happen to the NFL because he’s been getting away with a lot of deadly sins for years; throwing no-look passes, throwing off-platform, and now those things are coming back to roost.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These fucking idiots...

yeah those things are really causing the defense to be an all time worst, and causes CEH to fumble, and WR's to drop passes.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:32 PM 10-16-2021
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
These fucking idiots...

yeah those things are really causing the defense to be an all time worst, and causes CEH to fumble, and WR's to drop passes.
Teams and fans are already tired of Mahomes. Too bad for them he’s not going anywhere. Also looking at that picture it looks like he’s on the losing end of his team’s record for the first time in the league. Promise he’s doing all he can, and will rise above this shit and do what he always does.... win football games, and win playoff games. I wouldn’t count him out after everything he’s done in this short period of time.
[Reply]
lcarus 03:42 PM 10-16-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Teams and fans are already tired of Mahomes. Too bad for them he’s not going anywhere. Also looking at that picture it looks like he’s on the losing end of his team’s record for the first time in the league. Promise he’s doing all he can, and will rise above this shit and do what he always does.... win football games, and win playoff games. I wouldn’t count him out after everything he’s done in this short period of time.
It'll feel good to come back and face these teams again as the underdog after everyone counted them out and hopefully the team will have a chip on their shoulder.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 03:42 PM 10-16-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
The discourse around Mahomes right now (especially from these idiot ESPN commentators) reminds me a lot of what LeBron has had to go through when he's failed to carry some of his shitty teams to titles throughout his career. It's how you know he's truly made it.
[Reply]
DTVietnam 01:01 AM 10-17-2021

Patrick Mahomes has 13 interceptions in his last 14 starts. pic.twitter.com/1I5eKBWVSp

— FOX Sports: NFL (@NFLonFOX) October 16, 2021

[Reply]
DTVietnam 01:01 AM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
The discourse around Mahomes right now (especially from these idiot ESPN commentators) reminds me a lot of what LeBron has had to go through when he's failed to carry some of his shitty teams to titles throughout his career. It's how you know he's truly made it.
but the team has improved since last year..now all of a sudden we're a shitty team?..Mahomes and Andy need to figure out how to beat a simple cover 2

its not on Mahomes but hes part of the problem ..

the defense needs to get healthy and be coached better obviously
[Reply]
Chiefspants 01:10 AM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
Are you the real TigerUppercut?
[Reply]
DTVietnam 01:21 AM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Just the facts...I have faith in Patrick and I know he'll turn it around but its been a really bad run for him and andy since beating the bills in the playoffs. ..

yeah we beat up on the Eagles..but anyone could do that. .

we have a soft schedule coming up so nows the time to turn it up. . but we lost 3 big games that will all have playoff ramifications. .

still think we squeeze in to a wild card and we're good enough to win but things need to change..leadership is not there anywhere on this team. .

If the play calling is terrible Mahomes needs to step up and let him know..no way Brady or Peyton let shitty calls come n game after game
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:03 AM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
He's confirmed that he's a troll
[Reply]
Bob Dole 07:12 AM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
How many touchdowns?
[Reply]
PHOG 07:57 AM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
How many touchdowns?
I count 34 TDs in the last 14 that he's played in, including playoffs...unofficially.
[Reply]
Page 2108 of 2683
« First < 1108160820082058209821042105210621072108 21092110211121122118215822082608 > Last »
Up