Page 1 of 7
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>NFT: Preview Video of Motley Crue 2005 Tour
Bob Dole 12:35 PM 12-12-2004
This tour should be one for the ages.

Click here
[Reply]
Chiefaholic 01:36 PM 12-12-2004
That ALMOST deserves negative rep. I can't wait to see the Crue back together in March.
[Reply]
David. 01:40 PM 12-12-2004
motley crue sucks
[Reply]
Dr. Johnny Fever 01:40 PM 12-12-2004
John Corabi owns Vince Neil.
[Reply]
grandllama 01:45 PM 12-12-2004
Originally Posted by beer me:
:-)
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatik88 02:52 PM 12-12-2004
Originally Posted by David.:
motley crue sucks
Coming from you, That's a compliment to your skills at sucking. I've heard that you are the best.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatik88 02:55 PM 12-12-2004
I guess that's why the albums that Motley released with him as front-man tanked.
Corabi can't sing worth a shit. Hell I can sing better than him.
[Reply]
R&GHomer 03:08 PM 12-12-2004
Originally Posted by Donnier4:
I guess that's why the albums that Motley released with him as front-man tanked.

Corabi wasn't all that bad. I actually liked several songs on the album. Problem was he couldn't sing old crue songs. I saw them at sandstone and he tried to sing home sweet home. Man was that a mistake :-)
[Reply]
David. 03:19 PM 12-12-2004
Coming from you, That's a compliment to your skills at sucking. I've heard that you are the best.
why do you think your wifes nipples have such dark hickeys?
[Reply]
Dr. Johnny Fever 03:25 PM 12-12-2004
I didn't say Crue had success with Corabi, they didn't. It's Vince Neil's band. I just think Corabi has the pipes of a rock singer and Vince Neil sounds like Britney Spears is dying. Vince is a pop star with tatoos. He's just bubble gum in black leather to me.

I liked the early Crue stuff with Vince. It just seemed like they became too cute musically for their own good.... see Girls, Girls, Girls. It's a pop song with slightly heavier guitars.

jmo.
[Reply]
teedubya 03:31 PM 12-12-2004
i have been a crüe fan since the mid-80s... that being said... I think the album with John Corabi is far superior musically than the other albums. And this is coming from a Vince Neil fan. Corbabi sung VERY well on that album. Only prob is... the musical climate wasnt kind to that genre at that time... so it tanked.
[Reply]
Dr. Johnny Fever 04:14 PM 12-12-2004
Originally Posted by Ali Chi3fs:
i have been a crüe fan since the mid-80s... that being said... I think the album with John Corabi is far superior musically than the other albums. And this is coming from a Vince Neil fan. Corbabi sung VERY well on that album. Only prob is... the musical climate wasnt kind to that genre at that time... so it tanked.
exactly.
[Reply]
Brock 04:32 PM 12-12-2004
Dance, fat boy!
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatik88 07:38 AM 12-13-2004
Originally Posted by David.:
why do you think your wifes nipples have such dark hickeys?
Well, Considering I do not have a wife, you must be sucking on is my dogs nipples or mine...
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatik88 07:44 AM 12-13-2004
I didn't say Crue had success with Corabi, they didn't. It's Vince Neil's band. I just think Corabi has the pipes of a rock singer and Vince Neil sounds like Britney Spears is dying. Vince is a pop star with tatoos. He's just bubble gum in black leather to me.

I liked the early Crue stuff with Vince. It just seemed like they became too cute musically for their own good.... see Girls, Girls, Girls. It's a pop song with slightly heavier guitars.

jmo.
I agree with that. Vince has the pipes to rock to, but sometimes his voice does deflect from the song.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 7
1 2345 > Last »
Up