ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Raiders
Katie 11:38 PM 11-25-2021
Raiders lucked out tonight. We need to put these-morons down
[Reply]
jjchieffan 06:50 PM 11-27-2021
Faiders won't be a problem as long as the Chiefs keep playing good. They can(and should) win out with their remaining schedule. If they do that, they win the division and probably HFA. They still have to play the Chiefs, Chargers, and Colt. That should be at least 2 if not 3 losses more for them.
[Reply]
4th and Long 07:07 PM 11-27-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Worst officiated game I've seen in a looooong time and I've seen ALOT of poorly officiated games. The damn game took FOUR ****ing hours to complete REGULATION. Embarrassing .
Oh, come on. There were only 28 penalties for 276 yards. :-)
[Reply]
jjchieffan 07:39 PM 11-27-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Worst officiated game I've seen in a looooong time and I've seen ALOT of poorly officiated games. The damn game took FOUR ****ing hours to complete REGULATION. Embarrassing .
Shawn Hoculi and his crew like to have a part in all their games. They have thrown the 4th most flags going into that game. I wouldn't be surprised if they moved up a spot or two after that game.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 08:59 PM 11-27-2021
I just looked it up. As of now, Hoculi's crew is number one. He passed (surprise, surprise) Carl Cheffers by 6. But Cheffers hasn't worked yet this week, so I imagine that he will be back in first tomorrow.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 01:54 AM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Faiders won't be a problem as long as the Chiefs keep playing good. They can(and should) win out with their remaining schedule. If they do that, they win the division and probably HFA. They still have to play the Chiefs, Chargers, and Colt. That should be at least 2 if not 3 losses more for them.
I think it’s a stretch to say the Chiefs should win out. Every game will present some challenges, and the Chargers and Bengals games will be tough.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:30 AM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by Redbled:
I hate the Cowboys. That said they got hosed on so many calls today.
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Refs were definitely on the Faid today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Huh, 14 penalties against the Raiders in the game for 110 yards is favoring the Raiders?

:-)
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:33 AM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Shawn Hoculi and his crew like to have a part in all their games. They have thrown the 4th most flags going into that game. I wouldn't be surprised if they moved up a spot or two after that game.
When you get your NFL Ref job due to nepotism, and your dad was a shitty ref, this is the sort of thing that happens.
[Reply]
REDHOTGTO 08:39 AM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
ummmmm once but you know we play them again right? :-)
true, but it was so easy at thier house :-):-)
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 08:42 AM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Huh, 14 penalties against the Raiders in the game for 110 yards is favoring the Raiders?

:-)
The Raiders won a game with Derek Carr at QB against a team with a winning record. That alone sends red flags with how rare that is. Granted the injuries obviously played a big role, but you’d be lying to yourself if you didn’t think something was odd with how the game ended up. I’m sure the referees played a part in the decision at some point based on how the game turned out.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 10:26 AM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
The Raiders won a game with Derek Carr at QB against a team with a winning record. That alone sends red flags with how rare that is. Granted the injuries obviously played a big role, but you’d be lying to yourself if you didn’t think something was odd with how the game ended up. I’m sure the referees played a part in the decision at some point based on how the game turned out.
You mean like calling a bogus false start penalty on the Raiders with about 3 minutes left in the game to stall their drive so they have to kick a 56 yard FG leaving plenty of time on the clock for the Cowboys?

The penalty was so bad, even Romo was practically yelling about it not being a penalty.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up