ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>Fiber
Mr. Wizard 04:35 PM 11-16-2021
According to my doctor, my stomach and my rectum I need a lot more fiber in my diet. I doubt I am the only one. My favorite foods are beer, meat and salt. I also like cheese and good potato chips.
How do you fellers get more fiber in your diets? Apparently I need all the help I can get. :-)
[Reply]
Mr. Wizard 09:43 AM 11-21-2021
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Hello OP,

Have you tried any of the recommendations? ...& if so; have you shat better yet?
Well I went to Walgreens and bought some psyllium husk. Started doing smoothies with bananas, strawberries, yogurt, oj, and bran for breakfast. Better but not great.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 09:52 AM 11-21-2021
How old are you? 2?
[Reply]
FlaChief58 09:58 AM 11-21-2021
Originally Posted by Mr. Wizard:
Well I went to Walgreens and bought some psyllium husk. Started doing smoothies with bananas, strawberries, yogurt, oj, and bran for breakfast. Better but not great.
If you need a good thorough cleaning, magnesium citrate will make you shit out things your mom ate while she was pregnant with you
[Reply]
Mr. Wizard 10:32 AM 11-21-2021
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
How old are you? 2?
Oh to be be 2 in the springtime of year.
[Reply]
Holladay 11:32 AM 11-21-2021
Originally Posted by :
Some corners of the internet swear by psyllium husk- apparently if you consume psyllium husk you will start "ghost pooping".

A ghost poop is when you go #2 and don't have to wipe.
I never heard of the term ghost poops, unlike Bigfoot, they are real. I have been taking 2 tabs at night and 2 in the morning for about a month now. Also at night, I grab a hand full of baby carrots, 2 radishes, and some bell pepper slices to munch on as read. It is easy, cheap, no time, with results.

Originally Posted by :
Sounds like you are on the right track.
[Reply]
Holladay 11:40 AM 11-21-2021
Additionally, there is a documentary on Netflix or Amazon Prime called "The Gut: Your Second Brain". It was VERY interesting. Think about it, "I had a gut feeling", "My gut told me..." etc.

After watching it, that is when I started to try and improve my gut health.
[Reply]
meleknistra 07:46 AM 11-26-2021
Low Organic Fiber - natural vitamins, you can find them in many drugstores and pharmacies. Didn't your doctor recommend you some specific things which you can do about it? Maybe you better check here for some new clinic? There are so many special health centers where professional will write you a diet which you can follow every single day. This way you definitely can't do anything wrong
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:12 PM 11-26-2021
A high-fiber/probiotic diet change doesn't change things overnight. usually takes two or three weeks for your guts to adjust. Helps a lot if you cut alcohol out during that time. And moderate intake afterwards.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up