ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>Dog Food Thread
Mephistopheles Janx 11:23 PM 11-12-2021
Do you cook for your dog? Do you source freezer burned meat and feed them that? Do you look at the ingredient list on the bag... or is Ol'Roy at Walmart at $15 for 40lb of chow good enough food for your dog?

I'm curious how much people spend on food for their furry friends here and if there is anything in particular that they look for in the food they feed them.

---

I buy Diamond Naturals All Stages food for my dogs because I have 14 year old dogs and I have 6 month old dogs... it's nice to just feed them all out of one bag. That said, I chose Diamond Naturals because the first two ingredients are both meat. Did reviews and found that the Naturals line of Diamond brand food is rated highly. The kicker, though, is that it is $38 for a 40lb bag. That is by far the cheapest I can find dog food that has meat as it's first two ingredients.

https://www.chewy.com/diamond-natura...xoCSVIQAvD_BwE

[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 12:28 PM 12-02-2021
Originally Posted by Scooter LaCanforno:
Ground beef, ground turkey, chia seeds, flax seeds, broccoli, green beans with added vitamins. Tired of having my beautiful dogs die of f'n cancer.
The best post here, BTW. Why people don't want to feed their dogs real food is beyond me. It's not much more expensive that an ultra-premium dog food. My dogs eat pretty much all proteins although they process ground beef, ground lamb and eggs best. I always have the rice cooker on so I mix sometimes. My dogs love asparagus and brussel sprouts. If the dog is really their best friend I don't get why people want to feed it shit. I posted a thread on this years ago and shortly there after Klosters dog died from contaminated dog food, Purina if I am not mistaken. The whole industry was created to make a profit off of this contaminated shit. Boil it down and spray it with some animal fat so bowser will eat it, you know kind of like the MSM. LOL Supps and treats are their own subject.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up