« First < 313738394041 4243444551 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Trey Smith Thread*****
Dante84 03:34 PM 05-01-2021
More to come!

Spoiler!

[Reply]
kozzman555 10:39 PM 04-20-2022
Originally Posted by Hoover:
With our draft picks it would seem to be easy to grad a good RT prospect. Playing next to our interior line should create a nice landing spot for someone.
Nearly every mock draft I do, I end up taking an OT in the 3rd, usually either Kellen Diesch from AZ State or Max Mitchell from UL. Solid place to get a good RT to complete our baller O-line. The other five picks can usually snag a WR, Edge, IDL, CB/S and either double up on one of those (usually Edge if I snag Ojabo) or sometimes RB Raschaad White from AZ St depending on how the board falls.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:52 PM 04-20-2022
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I'd be all for it in an emergency situation, but not as a starter. He's too fucking good at what he does where he's at.

I'm not saying I'd do it or it would really be the best move. Just saying that he has the feet to play Tackle.
[Reply]
Bump 11:00 PM 04-20-2022
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan:
He’s the embodiment of pure nastiness!
dude is a straight up beast. You can tell by the way he plays that he takes a lot of pride in what he does.
[Reply]
Jamie 11:36 PM 04-20-2022
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
I honestly can't think of one instance where a dominant guard moved to tackle and played at even close to the same level.
Sure, but that's usually because they don't have the physical profile to play tackle. Smith does, he only moved inside because Tennessee got a five star LT while he was dealing with his health issues. In some ways it's comparable to a rookie tackle playing guard then shifting back outside in year 2, which is not uncommon.
[Reply]
Bump 11:51 PM 04-20-2022
Originally Posted by Jamie:
Sure, but that's usually because they don't have the physical profile to play tackle. Smith does, he only moved inside because Tennessee got a five star LT while he was dealing with his health issues. In some ways it's comparable to a rookie tackle playing guard then shifting back outside in year 2, which is not uncommon.
I remember back in the day the great Will Shields played some LT and you would have thought he was an all pro at LT as well.
[Reply]
rtmike 01:48 PM 04-21-2022
Loved Willey shaking his head after Trey pcaked Crosby, lol.

One of those, 'you're a bad mfer dude' head shake, lol.
[Reply]
Dawson 02:00 PM 04-21-2022
What an great pick. Veach and Andy did an outstanding job fixing the Oline in 1 off-season. Made me forgive Veach for passing on DK Metcalf and Jonathan Taylor.
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:09 PM 04-21-2022
Trey Smith is why we don't have to get too worried about Wiley because Trey makes Wiley a better or look better RT. We still need to upgrade RT but not as high of priority as Defensive players.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:28 PM 04-21-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Trey Smith is why we don't have to get too worried about Wiley because Trey makes Wiley a better or look better RT. We still need to upgrade RT but not as high of priority as Defensive players.
The Chiefs may like Prince Tega Wanogho development/progress to become the starting RT
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 07:34 PM 04-21-2022
Originally Posted by Jamie:
I mean, don’t get me wrong, I agree with you he is talented enough. I just don’t see why you mess with him considering how good he was, unless you really have no other plan at RT.

I’ll trust them to do what they think is best for Smith and the team. Is Grunny just throwing stuff at the wall or is there actual talk in the local KC circles that the Chiefs might be considering this?
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:02 AM 04-22-2022
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
The Chiefs may like David Mims Martinas Rankin Prince Tega Wanogho development/progress to become the starting RT
Fixed your post
[Reply]
Kman34 10:08 AM 04-22-2022
No, No, No…. Mitchell Schwartz is coming back.. He will carry the whole team on his back because it’s healed.. JFC..
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 06:35 PM 04-27-2022

God’s Plan!

Jeremiah 29:11 https://t.co/dcDi42tlGl

— Trey Smith (@treysmith) April 27, 2022

[Reply]
louie aguiar 06:40 PM 04-27-2022
Awesome video - seems like a good kid
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:06 PM 04-27-2022
Can't believe we got this kid in the 6th round...
[Reply]
Page 41 of 52
« First < 313738394041 4243444551 > Last »
Up