[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:36 PM 09-28-2021
Another reason he gets snaps over Hardman
[Reply]
Coogs 05:23 AM 09-29-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
What an animal.

Originally Posted by Dante84:
Man, all 5 dudes did their thing on that play.
Too bad 7 yards was all that we gained on that play. Looks like the bare minimum. If Clyde doesn't hesitate right in the hole, it appears to be set up for a much longer run. Nitpicking? Possibly.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:36 AM 09-29-2021
Originally Posted by Coogs:
Too bad 7 yards was all that we gained on that play. Looks like the bare minimum. If Clyde doesn't hesitate right in the hole, it appears to be set up for a much longer run. Nitpicking? Possibly.
Clyde's JAG
[Reply]
Delano 05:41 AM 09-29-2021
Nah. Look at the three outside defenders hen Clyde jukes left. They take themselves out of any advantage in their block shedding. That’s why the movement in the hole was important and Clyde made the right move. If there’s any fault in this play it’s Kelce completely missing a block.
[Reply]
Coogs 05:50 AM 09-29-2021
Originally Posted by Delano:
Nah. Look at the three outside defenders hen Clyde jukes left. They take themselves out of any advantage in their block shedding. That’s why the movement in the hole was important and Clyde made the right move. If there’s any fault in this play it’s Kelce completely missing a block.
I see it, but I disagree. If he hits it the first time I think he gets by everyone anyway. JMO.

Might have even put Kelce in a better position to have helped him.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:54 AM 09-29-2021
the 'hesitation' you're referring to is the little juke left. It literally puts the defender on the blocker's outside shoulder and then when Clyde bounces right and forward the lane is clear for the larger gain.

Come on, guys. Everything is not terrible here, and this team has not imploded. CP has, though.
[Reply]
thabear04 07:27 AM 09-29-2021
Love when Trey Smith just keep pushing his guy to the ground.

Daily Dose! The DL has jumped offsides, but you still got to block it up. A free play to attack the D, and they're still going to rush the QB. OL protects well and Trey Smith mauls the DT a couple of times, leading to an easy 1st down. #MitchsDailyDose #Chiefs #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/wjZSYRLmJw

— Mitchell Schwartz (@MitchSchwartz71) September 29, 2021

[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:31 AM 09-29-2021
"pAt NeEdS tO sTeP uP iN tHe PoCkEt"
[Reply]
Coogs 06:35 PM 09-29-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
the 'hesitation' you're referring to is the little juke left. It literally puts the defender on the blocker's outside shoulder and then when Clyde bounces right and forward the lane is clear for the larger gain.

Come on, guys. Everything is not terrible here, and this team has not imploded. CP has, though.
I still disagree. If you pause the film right about the 6 second mark when Clyde is at the 30, everyone is already in great position including Kelce. He could have cut it up right there.
We will never know, but I still think 7 yards was the minimum on that play with that blocking.
[Reply]
JakeF 01:55 AM 10-04-2021
TREY SMITH IS SUCH A FREAKING STUD!! :-) :-)

Pro Bowl soon

Sorry, needed to be said again. :-)
[Reply]
suzzer99 08:49 AM 10-04-2021

Anybody who hasn’t watched the Chiefs would think this is insane, but Creed Humphrey and Trey Smith —as rookies — both deserve serious Pro Bowl talk if they keep this up

— Matt Verderame (@MattVerderame) October 4, 2021

[Reply]
CupidStunt 05:25 AM 10-06-2021
Lost in the noise of the season, and since none of us focus on interior OL play, it's awesome seeing some of the better Twitter accounts break down his play.

Baldy REALLY loves this guy. It seems like he has legit top 2-3 OG in the league type upside, right there or just behind Nelson. IIRC he was the #1 overall recruit in the country outta HS, right? There's obviously no denying the physical ability with the size and athleticism. He's a freak.

.@Chiefs @TreySmith73 he makes me wanna carve out time to watch him play. Hard to find great run blockers; but he is and he is just learning. They got a whole bunch of attitude up front and I bet @PatrickMahomes loves watching this group develop #NFL #BaldysBreakdowns pic.twitter.com/6QZOBqfPDs

— Brian Baldinger (@BaldyNFL) October 6, 2021

[Reply]
Dunerdr 06:03 AM 10-06-2021
Originally Posted by CupidStunt:
Lost in the noise of the season, and since none of us focus on interior OL play, it's awesome seeing some of the better Twitter accounts break down his play.

Baldy REALLY loves this guy. It seems like he has legit top 2-3 OG in the league type upside, right there or just behind Nelson. IIRC he was the #1 overall recruit in the country outta HS, right? There's obviously no denying the physical ability with the size and athleticism. He's a freak.

Me so horny!
[Reply]
JPH83 06:13 AM 10-06-2021
10th highest graded rookie according to PFF. Creed is 2nd.
[Reply]
Page 33 of 52
« First < 232930313233 3435363743 > Last »
Up