ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 47
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Colts
DreamCatcher 02:01 PM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by Best22:
We all are in a division with the 12-4 Chargers

Indy would have a bye if they could’ve beaten Jacksonville or NYJ
Yea that jets lose came early in the season and was actually the turning point in our season. It took awhile for colts to hit their stride with new coaching staff and luck shaking off rust. We can’t determine who we had to play to get here but every game has been a do or die since.
[Reply]
CupidStunt 01:59 PM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by DreamCatcher:
Ok so where is the chiefs quality win the past 6 games?
Since when did the NFL schedule begin in mid November?
[Reply]
mr. tegu 11:44 PM 01-05-2019
The Colts are not nearly consistent enough on offense to keep up in this game. Luck will be under more pressure than he has seen in a while and he will force some balls and throw at least two picks. I am not worried about this game at all. I don’t want to hear about their defense either. Watson missed guys wide open all night. Mahomes won’t do that.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 11:47 PM 01-05-2019
Here are the QBs the Colts have played since their 1-5 start.

Derek Anderson
Derek Carr
Blake Bortles
Gabbert/Mariota
Ryan Tannehill
Cody Kessler
Deshaun Watson
Dak Prescott
Eli Manning
Blaine Gabbert
Deshaun Watson

Any of them that are even half way decent put points on them other than Prescott and Watson tonight. Though it was obvious they left numerous scores on the field.

If I’m the Colts this list scares me knowing that they have no idea what is about to hit them and that they are absolutely not prepared or able to stop it.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:52 PM 01-05-2019
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:

Derek Anderson
Derek Carr
Blake Bortles
Gabbert/Mariota
Ryan Tannehill
Cody Kessler
Deshaun Watson
Dak Prescott
Eli Manning
Blaine Gabbert
Deshaun Watson

Any of them that are even half way decent put points on them other than Prescott and Watson tonight. Though it was obvious they left numerous scores on the field.

If I’m the Colts this list scares me knowing that they have no idea what is about to hit them and that they are absolutely not prepared or able to stop it.
Holy yikes.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:54 PM 01-05-2019
They are about to get "Mahomed"...Watkins coming back will be huge.

First team in NFL history to score 26 points or more EVERY game this year...Colts just got blanked by the Jags 4 weeks ago. Yes...that's ZERO points.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:02 AM 01-06-2019
Derek Anderson
Derek Carr
Blake Bortles
Gabbert/Mariota
Ryan Tannehill
Cody Kessler
Deshaun Watson
Dak Prescott
Eli Manning
Blaine Gabbert
Deshaun Watson
If I was to make a list of the league's worst starting QBs, this would be pretty close.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:26 AM 01-06-2019

Derek Anderson
Derek Carr
Blake Bortles
Gabbert/Mariota
Ryan Tannehill
Cody Kessler
Deshaun Watson
Dak Prescott
Eli Manning
Blaine Gabbert
Deshaun Watson

:-) :-)
[Reply]
gold_and_red 12:01 AM 01-06-2019
Reading some of the Pats forums they are desperately convincing themselves that the Colts can take out KC. Their main reasons - The defense and Reid's choke jobs. Shouldn't those reasons be enough for them to come to Arrowhead with GOAT Brady nonetheless and win? They are afraid!
If the home playoff gorilla is off our backs next week the AFCCG may very well be a blowout.
[Reply]
Best22 12:07 AM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by gold_and_red:
Reading some of the Pats forums they are desperately convincing themselves that the Colts can take out KC. Their main reasons - The defense and Reid's choke jobs. Shouldn't those reasons be enough for them to come to Arrowhead with GOAT Brady nonetheless and win? They are afraid!
If the home playoff gorilla is off our backs next week the AFCCG may very well be a blowout.
They want no part of KC

New England fans are terrified of KC in Arrowhead. They know if KC makes it past the divisional, it may be all over for NE in the AFC
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:09 AM 01-06-2019
They want no part of KC

New England fans are terrified of KC in Arrowhead. They know if KC makes it past the divisional, it may be all over for NE in the AFC
Yeeeeep.

I’ve always felt like if KC wins the first game, they’ll go to the SB. They just need to end that curse and it’s over. Didn’t matter who they played IMO.

NE scares me less than any team currently in the AFC playoffs.
[Reply]
JD10367 03:57 AM 01-06-2019
They want no part of KC

Yeah, terrified. They already beat the Chiefs. If it weren’t for the Miami debacle you wouldn’t even have home field. I’m a lot more worried about Baltimore; those fuckers have no fear of the Pats and have beaten them in January in Gillette.

Doesn’t matter, though. Both sides can talk shit but if the AFCCG is Colts at Ravens we’ll all look pretty stupid. Let’s get through next weekend before we discuss how scared anyone is.
[Reply]
Best22 07:43 AM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by JD10367:
Yeah, terrified. They already beat the Chiefs. If it weren’t for the Miami debacle you wouldn’t even have home field. I’m a lot more worried about Baltimore; those ****ers have no fear of the Pats and have beaten them in January in Gillette.

Doesn’t matter, though. Both sides can talk shit but if the AFCCG is Colts at Ravens we’ll all look pretty stupid. Let’s get through next weekend before we discuss how scared anyone is.
I love Pats fans traveling to CP to tell us how “not scared” they are

But yeah, you’re totally correct on that last paragraph. KC has a first year QB and even NE doesn’t look as strong as normal
[Reply]
carcosa 10:33 AM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by JD10367:
Yeah, terrified. They already beat the Chiefs. If it weren’t for the Miami debacle you wouldn’t even have home field. I’m a lot more worried about Baltimore; those fuckers have no fear of the Pats and have beaten them in January in Gillette.

How about instead of you posting here anymore, you commit some suicide?? Thanks
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:52 AM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by gold_and_red:
They know what they saw...Mahomes had them on the ropes in their house in his 5th ever start. They also know that the officials didn't call a single penalty on them... one drive ending flag and they would have lost.

They wont get that same level of "officiating" at Arrowhead as the NFL doesn't care that much about Brady anymore...they have a new ratings darling to coddle.

They want a game in their house...where they are used to getting calls that help them advance. That panic is like a trust-fund kid's reaction to when his daddy cuts him off..
[Reply]
Page 13 of 47
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Up