ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 20
« First < 61213141516 17181920 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Neil Smith will bang the pre-game drum
siberian khatru 10:23 AM 01-21-2022
**** him and the Broncos he rode out on.

Former #Chiefs Defensive End Neil Smith will serve as the Drum Honoree this week for #Chiefs vs #Bills .

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) January 21, 2022

[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:18 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by Lzen:
I don't remember which game but I'm pretty sure I saw Clark bang that drum one time.

The only time Mahomes has lost a playoff game at Arrowhead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 03:18 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
If I went to another job with my sole purpose being to screw over my previous employer and sabotage their success, I doubt if they'd invite me back to the company picnic.

And if you think playing for the Denver Broncos is Okey Dokey, you don't get it.

If football is just "an entertainment exhibition" then fine. If that's the case, then none of this matters. It's all bullshit.

I like to think it's more than that. It may not be. It may be the WWF. We've debated that for a long time on the CP.

I'd prefer to give the ceremonial honor to somebody who didn't come back into my house and rub my nose in my team's defeat. But that's just me.

I don't see the Donks welcoming back Eddie Kennison anytime soon...

^this^ Neil can go pound sand, and can't believe we invited him back to our house...
[Reply]
Raiderhater 03:22 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Who, me?
:-)
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 03:25 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by neech:
Nothing personnel just business. It's a business decision to me who am I to say where someone can go work or not is my thinking.
That's fine, but if they leave, for whatever the reason, and then mock you and disregard their time at your business as a mistake, then they should be dead to said business...
[Reply]
BWillie 03:43 PM 01-22-2022
I just seent Neil Smith at Ice House County Road.
[Reply]
Frazod 03:46 PM 01-22-2022
I realize that owners and players don't view these things the way we do. I remember when I met Eddie Kennison at Sports Nutz and told him how much I hated Denver. He just looked at me like I was crazy. If somebody told me how much he hated my friends and former co-workers, I'd think probably think he was crazy, too. That's fine for them. But I'm not one of them. I'm a fan. That's short for "fanatic." I'm not Eddie Kennison, or Michael Corleone. It's not business. It's personal.

As I said before, that loss still haunts me. Nothing will ever make it right. Yeah, I'm old and bitter, and when it comes to that game, unhinged. And I make zero excuses for that, and don't give shit who does or doesn't like it.

Fuck Bronco Neil.
[Reply]
Camaro 04:15 PM 01-22-2022
I hope he gets boo’d while everyone throws their beers at him
[Reply]
Raiderhater 04:16 PM 01-22-2022
I realize that owners and players don't view these things the way we do. I remember when I met Eddie Kennison at Sports Nutz and told him how much I hated Denver. He just looked at me like I was crazy. If somebody told me how much he hated my friends and former co-workers, I'd think probably think he was crazy, too. That's fine for them. But I'm not one of them. I'm a fan. That's short for "fanatic." I'm not Eddie Kennison, or Michael Corleone. It's not business. It's personal.

As I said before, that loss still haunts me. Nothing will ever make it right. Yeah, I'm old and bitter, and when it comes to that game, unhinged. And I make zero excuses for that, and don't give shit who does or doesn't like it.

Fuck Bronco Neil.
Even finally beating the Colts in the playoffs has not erased, not only the numerous losses to them in the playoffs over the decades, but especially the last one. That game was the straw that broke the camel's back and changed me as a fan forever. It took a piece of my soul that I'm never getting back, even with ten SB wins.

So I totally get what you are saying.
[Reply]
Frazod 04:22 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
Even finally beating the Colts in the playoffs has not erased, not only the numerous losses to them in the playoffs over the decades, but especially the last one. That game was the straw that broke the camel's back and changed me as a fan forever. It took a piece of my soul that I'm never getting back, even with ten SB wins.

That one certainly hurt, a lot, but in that case, we got real payback. Knocked those fuckers out of the playoffs and put the final nail in Luck's coffin.

Their great savior never ended up winning dick, and his final game was a playoff loss at Arrowhead. The same cannot be said of Elway and Manning.

That particular monkey is no longer on my back.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 04:29 PM 01-22-2022
That one certainly hurt, a lot, but in that case, we got real payback. Knocked those fuckers out of the playoffs and put the final nail in Luck's coffin.

Their great savior never ended up winning dick, and his final game was a playoff loss at Arrowhead. The same cannot be said of Elway and Manning.

That particular monkey is no longer on my back.
I'm not saying there are not differences, just that I understand the idea that there are games that you just never get over.
[Reply]
Frazod 04:30 PM 01-22-2022
I'm not saying there are not differences, just that I understand the idea that there are games that you just never get over.
Fair enough. We've all got our own personal demons.
[Reply]
Molitoth 08:05 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
I'll take this a step further.

The whole drum deck/bang the drum thing is fucking stupid, regardless of who they choose.
Can we replace the drum banging with just a live feed of a rally mantis sitting in a jar?
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 08:09 PM 01-22-2022
I would’ve preferred OJ Simpson.
[Reply]
Spott 08:13 PM 01-22-2022

The 95 playoff game did that to me. Still the coldest I’ve ever been in my life, and that was the longest and quietest walk I ever did out of Arrowhead. Looking back, we got really lucky to win a handful of games that season, but we should have blown that team out.
[Reply]
Curé 08:30 PM 01-22-2022
i remember when rich gannon came back to arrowhead and some chiefs "fans" cheered him. that's much more of a dick move than having neil smith bang the stupid drum. at least neil never got cheered wearing another uni. fuck those "fans."

and fuck raider rich.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 20
« First < 61213141516 17181920 >
Up