ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 268 of 295
« First < 168218258264265266267268 269270271272278 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Clyde Edwards-Helaire Thread*****
Dante84 10:09 PM 04-23-2020
More to come! (I'll clean it up later - info dump into the OP)

(mod edit, all the goodness is in the spoiler tags)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:47 AM 02-16-2023
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Amazing that MELVIN GORDON was soaking it all in while a dude who legitimately played a huge role in two of our critical early wins this season (Home vs LA and @ Tampa) moped in NY in comparison.

Sucks, dude. Wonder if there will ever be a time he regrets that move.
Little different circumstances. Melvin Gordon has no reason whatsoever to feel slighted by the Chiefs. I can understand why CEH would be annoyed.

I cannot understand why he'd choose to be bitter, though. That's some hoe shit.

Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Anybody know what his career long run is? How many times has he cracked a 20-yarder? Once? Twice?
He had a 50ish yarder late in the first Chargers game, IIRC. That has to be his career long.
[Reply]
scho63 07:48 AM 02-16-2023
I could have run for 125 with those holes.

He is a bust. Time to move on. His version is terrible and his ability to shed blockers or outrun defenders is non-existent.
[Reply]
Womble 09:29 AM 02-16-2023
Bye Clyde. Don't let the football hit you on the way out.

[Reply]
tredadda 09:33 AM 02-16-2023
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
71 carries for 302 yards, with a 4.25 ypc and 3 early season touchdowns means he absolutely earned a ring, and should've been there to get his

We're ALL disappointed you didn't make the impact we all wanted, but you deserved the honor of being there and refused... well, bye

Welcome to Atlanta, or someone elses shithole 2023 season as a rotational jag

Watch him go to Cincinnati and pair up with Burrow and Chase. It's looking like they will cut Mixon and could use a RB and CEH shouldn't be too expensive.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:36 AM 02-16-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Watch him go to Cincinnati and pair up with Burrow and Chase. It's looking like they will cut Mixon and could use a RB and CEH shouldn't be too expensive.
They would have to trade for him then because it's not cost effective for the Chiefs to cut him.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:37 AM 02-16-2023
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Nate Taylor said last week that Clyde expected to play and have Carrie’s in the superbowl. I imagine when he was inactive that was a shot to the pride. Then Pacheco ended up being the engine that made the offense go.
It is what it is. Simply put, Pacheco outplayed him and was more deserving to play. McKinnon was a captain and by far and away the better overall player than CEH. Not sure who CEH would have taken carries away from.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 09:40 AM 02-16-2023
Originally Posted by Urc Burry:
I get that he’s probably bummed… but that’s lame. Rojo and Melvin were annoyed they got zero playing time, but they’re here and having a blast from the looks of it. And as they should be
This is really shocking to me. At the very least I thought Clyde was a team player, but I guess he's just a spoiled bitch. And he sucks.

Good riddance, MEH.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:40 AM 02-16-2023
Burrow loves him so I could see it.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:41 AM 02-16-2023
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
This is really shocking to me. At the very least I thought Clyde was a team player, but I guess he's just a spoiled bitch. And he sucks.

Good riddance, MEH.
Guys are team players to a degree, a 1st round pick that was a starter on probably the most talented offense in the history of college football that won a national title, losing his job to a 7th rounder from Rutgers hurts egos.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:42 AM 02-16-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
They would have to trade for him then because it's not cost effective for the Chiefs to cut him.
That would be messed up if KC can't find a trade partner for him. Does he have a future in this offense at least next year? If it's more expensive to cut him then trade him I wonder how Veach deals with this.
[Reply]
jd1020 09:43 AM 02-16-2023
That would be messed up if KC can't find a trade partner for him. Does he have a future in this offense at least next year? If it's more expensive to cut him then trade him I wonder how Veach deals with this.
I think the answer would be pretty simple if they dont find a trade partner for him. He simply takes up Jones' spot, the guy that wanted to be traded at the deadline and ended up with a ring.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:45 AM 02-16-2023
Yeah, if Veach can't unload him on someone else...then right now he's #2 on the depth chart at best. That's if they don't bring back McKinnon. If McKinnon is back...then he's #3.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:47 AM 02-16-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Yeah, if Veach can't unload him on someone else...then right now he's #2 on the depth chart at best. That's if they don't bring back McKinnon. If McKinnon is back...then he's #3.
I fully expect another draft pick at RB. Clyde beyond having pussy face at the moment literally can not stay healthy.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:20 AM 02-16-2023
Disappointing pick. I don't know if it was the injuries or what, but it just didn't happen for him. His skillset coming out of college sure looked perfect for this offense. Bummer.

Well, bye.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:20 AM 02-16-2023
Do we know for sure that he was in NY expressly because he didn't want to be at the parade? It seems really hard for me to believe that even if you had a bruised ego about being made inactive for the SB that you wouldn't be at the parade with the team that you're under contract with for the next season because of said hard feelings. That would seem like something that would pretty clearly alienate you in the lockerroom if there were any chance you remained with the team next season.

Clyde always seemed incredibly good-natured and friendly and the dude posted a SB champion photo on Monday. Kinda seems hard to believe that he's playing the role of malcontent by not being involved in the parade.

At the very least I'm not sure I'd take his absence entirely at fair value.
[Reply]
Page 268 of 295
« First < 168218258264265266267268 269270271272278 > Last »
Up