ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2762 of 4836
« First < 1762226226622712275227582759276027612762 276327642765276627722812286232623762 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:00 AM 02-12-2022
Even with a snout full of coke, Rodgers would still choke
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:06 AM 02-12-2022
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
You’re going down a “chicken or the egg” loophole here. Defenses ruled the era because the QB and offensive talent wasn’t as developed as it is today. Sure, the rules were different, but the athletic abilities were completely different as well. That 70’s Steelers defense was also playing against offensive linemen that are the size of most NFL QB’s nowadays. You put today’s Chiefs offense against that 70’s Steelers defense and it wouldn’t even be close. I don’t care if you’re playing prison rules.
Comparisons and moving the goal posts as discussions evolve like this can be a slippery slope. In the end, at the straight QB comparison, I think it’s a fun one to have. I think you’re dismissing rules changes and their impact a bit.
[Reply]
tooge 09:27 AM 02-12-2022
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
Hey guys.

Love the pick 6 in the Pro Bowl where they weren't even bothering to tackle. That had to hurt. It was one thing for Murray to have a ball batted at his end of the field but for maHomeess to throw one right to the defender who was a couple yards off the WR then get juked out must have added some salt to the wound that was another choke job at home.

At least the Clark Hunt trophy didn't have to go far to get handed over to the Bengals.

LOL
I love that the hate consumes you. Ill hang on to this gem of a post for next year when mahomes torches the donks again
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:50 AM 02-12-2022
One point of clarity… in my comments, I’m not talking about taking a team from one era and putting them against one from another. Originally this was just a simple comparison about QBs and their performances in different eras given rules changes, etc.

As time progresses, yes you take the first title team or the 30th and line them up against the Bucs last year and it’s a mismatch. That was never the intent of the discussion.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 10:17 AM 02-12-2022
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Comparisons and moving the goal posts as discussions evolve like this can be a slippery slope. In the end, at the straight QB comparison, I think it’s a fun one to have. I think you’re dismissing rules changes and their impact a bit.
I already mentioned that bullshit crowd noise rule. I’m not dismissing any of the rule changes. That soft ass QB couldn’t handle the crowd noises, but somehow he’s tough as nails and the ultimate competitor because of the era he played in? A 1:1 TD to Int ratio is the definition of mediocre no matter what era or rules you’re going by.
[Reply]
Best22 10:30 AM 02-12-2022
Originally Posted by tooge:
I love that the hate consumes you. Ill hang on to this gem of a post for next year when mahomes torches the donks again
Broncos have played Mahomes more than any other team, yet don’t have a single win
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 10:33 AM 02-12-2022
Originally Posted by Best22:
Broncos have played Mahomes more than any other team, yet don’t have a single win
Congrats on beating Keesum, Flacco, Paxton, Drew Lock, and Teddy Bridgewater.

What do you think Mahomes' record will be against Rodgers? Will he win even a single game?
[Reply]
tredadda 10:48 AM 02-12-2022
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:

What do you think Mahomes' record will be against Rodgers? Will he win even a single game?
We may never know as KC doesn’t play GB that often.
[Reply]
TEX 10:49 AM 02-12-2022

Nothing will change. Fool. Only goofs like you think you have a "top 5 roster." Many teams have what Denver has - nothing really is exceptional. The only thing a good QB does is give you a chance not to have a losing record and / or finish in last place. Again. :-)
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 10:51 AM 02-12-2022

Does this hypothetical scenario come with any receivers too, or just Jeudy and his garbage brigade again? If so, I don’t think we have much to worry about.
[Reply]
Best22 11:58 AM 02-12-2022

You probably wont get Rodgers. If you do he can go one and done just like your guy Peyton used to do in Denver. And if you don’t get him, you’ll be trotting out garbage at QB again

Rodgers has never shared a division with a single great QB before. We’ll get to see how he handles that. AFCW already has two. No more Justin Fields and David Blough

Also never forget the best QB in Bronco franchise history threw more interceptions against the Chiefs than touchdowns.
[Reply]
Bowser 12:21 PM 02-12-2022

We can only beat the garbage QB's that the greatest Bronco QB in history decides is right for his team, you know.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 12:24 PM 02-12-2022
Derek Carr's bitch says what
[Reply]
Peter Gibbons 12:51 PM 02-12-2022

You might consider becoming the least bit relevant before breaking your arm patting your self on the back. In reality, I don’t even think about the Broncos at all. They are easy to forget about, like the Jets. Try becoming memorable.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 01:10 PM 02-12-2022

Oh, so we’re discounting wins for elite QB’s now based on them going up against lesser QB’s.

Well, if that’s what we’re doing, then Elway is a fraud. He went 2-2 against the Chiefs with Joe Montana at QB. Congrats on beating Blackledge, Kenney, Fuller, Jaworski, Deberg, Krieg, Bono and Elvis Grbac.

What do you think Elway’s record would be against Montana if he played him for a decade?

Shall we do Manning too and the QB’s he went up against while playing KC from 2012 to 2015?

Think real hard before you answer . . . . . . . . .
[Reply]
Page 2762 of 4836
« First < 1762226226622712275227582759276027612762 276327642765276627722812286232623762 > Last »
Up