ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2562 of 4836
« First < 1562206224622512255225582559256025612562 256325642565256625722612266230623562 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:57 PM 07-31-2021
Originally Posted by srvy:
Palmer is yaking up pure c and d Florida sunshine up that Donkey ass. Top to bottom better roster than the chiefs? Come on I mean really put down the crack pipe.
This shit's getting hilarious.

What do you get when you have a decent roster without a QB or a coach? 2012 Chiefs.

Could they be really good if they added an elite QB and coaching staff? Sure. A lot of teams could.
Even subtracting the QBs, to say their roster is better top to bottom is a huge leap. Their defense may be more talented, but the gap between our offensive roster and theirs is greater than the gap between their defense and ours.

Kelce and Hill are far better than any of their receiving weapons and our O-line is much more talented and deeper. CEH will be better than any of their RBs now that he'll have holes to run through.

So they may have an advantage at WR 3. Cool. That should close the gap.

A lot of these schmucks are only good in theory. Brokedick Miller is at the age when edge rushers fall off a cliff, and he had already started to before the injury. And what the hell has Jeudy done in the NFL besides drop every pass that hit his hands?
[Reply]
RunKC 09:09 PM 07-31-2021
Broncos defense is legit but it’s gonna be hard for them when we pound the ball down their throat and give Patrick time in the pocket.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:40 PM 07-31-2021
Their d is pretty good but it’s not anywhere near 2015.

Their offense is trash tho
[Reply]
PattyFlakes 09:55 PM 07-31-2021
The Donks have some nice pieces on defense and some promising young skill position players. But that’s not nearly enough to overcome having one of, if not the worst HC/QB combos in the league.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:39 PM 07-31-2021
So let's pretend the Donks DID have a better roster sans QB top to bottom than the Chiefs.

They have the same shitty coaching staff. The same shitty head coach who wouldn't know a draw play from a hail mary if it crawled up his ass, used his arms as sleeves, and drew it up on the white board. He's also the same guy who has trouble being a leader as a head coach and relating to his players, as evidenced by the whispers each season that certain vets on the team are sick of his shit and they're sick of his losing ways.

A QB could make up for all of that, but they don't have one. They don't have the coaching staff who can work with a young QB. They don't have veteran pieces on offense who can work within the system for the deficient QB they play.

Thus, the offense collapses. The defense is forced to win games entirely by themselves. And when that eventually falters, you'll get the same soft steamy pile of dog shit record of the past two years under Fangio.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 03:14 AM 08-01-2021
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
The NFL knows

:-)
The size of the crowds at Dove Valley are going to be swellin' those melons.
[Reply]
Peter Gibbons 12:42 PM 08-01-2021
The NFL knows

Denial is a powerful, powerful ally. It can make even the most bleak situations seem okay. Good luck keeping it going long enough to think your team has any shot in Hell beyond week 10. You might find more like-minded individuals by visiting a Bengals or Vikings fan message board.

PS - “wait til next season” - beat you to it!
[Reply]
Pablo 01:37 PM 08-01-2021
So we're at 11 straight over the Donkeys right? They're gonna get a win someday, flukes happen. Maybe even twice! Mahomes might have to miss a game for a child birth or sickness or something in the next few years.

Let's just say we look at the last 11 games and the next 9. Does anybody on this forum see a way we go under 18-2 in that stretch? A decade where they maybe steal two from us is the best I think Denver can possibly hope for.

[Reply]
jjchieffan 02:52 PM 08-01-2021
Knowshit has lost his burst. He hasn't posted in here for nearly 2 months. Then he drops in long enough to post a fluff piece with less credibility than a Biden campaign promise. He then ducks out again without a word to defend his fluff piece. Sad. But, at least he still has the balls to post occasionally in here unlike his pathetic cohort, kramzitinhisrectum
[Reply]
crispystl 03:10 PM 08-01-2021
Originally Posted by Pablo:
So we're at 11 straight over the Donkeys right? They're gonna get a win someday, flukes happen. Maybe even twice! Mahomes might have to miss a game for a child birth or sickness or something in the next few years.

Let's just say we look at the last 11 games and the next 9. Does anybody on this forum see a way we go under 18-2 in that stretch? A decade where they maybe steal two from us is the best I think Denver can possibly hope for.

I suppose they could be fortunate one year and get us in week 18 while we’re testing our starters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
jjchieffan 03:48 PM 08-01-2021
Originally Posted by crispystl:
I suppose they could be fortunate one year and get us in week 18 while we’re testing our starters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe. But that wasn't enough to help them in 2017. We rested our starters and gave the rookie Mahomes his first NFL start in week 17. They still couldn't pull out the win. I still remember the Donk homers coming in here calling it a glorified preseason game and acting like the Donks weren't even trying to win.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 06:01 PM 08-01-2021
The NFL knows

You're so cute
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:24 PM 08-01-2021
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
You're so cute

Oh is that what they call it these days?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:48 PM 08-01-2021
Taco John might be one of the dumbest mother****ers on the planet, but I think it was actually another donk poster who suggested that Pat would be heading to denver once his rookie KC contract was up. Of course, Pat now owns approximately half of the greater KC area and one would likely be bludgeoned to death for speaking crossly about St. Pat anywhere in the metro.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:51 AM 08-07-2021
“Fields has generated buzz from May through August, and ESPN's Louis Riddick isn't going to take the rookie's early flashes lightly.

"Not going to say how crazy good some of [the] things I have been told about Justin Fields the professional have been thus far. Don't want to hear the 'it's only training camp' brigade puff up their chest and scream at the top of their lungs. BUT…it has been THAT good. Just sayin',"*Riddick tweeted.”

:-):-):-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:51 AM 08-07-2021
“Fields has generated buzz from May through August, and ESPN's Louis Riddick isn't going to take the rookie's early flashes lightly.

"Not going to say how crazy good some of [the] things I have been told about Justin Fields the professional have been thus far. Don't want to hear the 'it's only training camp' brigade puff up their chest and scream at the top of their lungs. BUT…it has been THAT good. Just sayin',"*Riddick tweeted.”

:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Page 2562 of 4836
« First < 1562206224622512255225582559256025612562 256325642565256625722612266230623562 > Last »
Up