ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2691 of 2691
« First < 1691219125912641268126872688268926902691
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:49 AM Yesterday
:-)

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:53 AM Yesterday

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 01:23 PM Yesterday
[QUOTE=Hammock Parties;17507074][/QUOT

And there's Deiter
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:25 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
The 10 Moments that Define Patrick Mahomes Career (In Chronological Order)
byu/Renegadeforever2024 inKansasCityChiefs
Man that was such a great watch, and now he's getting into the pro wrestling game... is there anything he can't do?
[Reply]
frozenchief 05:56 PM Yesterday
When did Mahomes realize that KC in general and he in particular had become the villain in the NFL? When he saw all of the fans in Buffalo giving him the finger.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2024/05/02/pa...eatest-villain
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:03 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by irafreak:
That's great. Growing up i loved the good guys as a kid then appreciated the heel characters like the rock in high school. Funny seeing Patrick as the heel.
My favorite was when Hogan became Hollywood Hogan. Fucking loved him as the heel. And man he really made people hate him lmao.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:05 PM Yesterday
How the fuck they gonna leave 13 seconds off this?
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:18 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
How the fuck they gonna leave 13 seconds off this?
Probably butthurt from the AFCCG loss.

I personally would have left off the shit Raiders team in 2018, even if it meant clinching HFA. And I also don't think the knee thing defined him (oh noes, they don't do QB sneaks now). Or maybe I just don't want to give those two teams the satisfaction. :-)

If they wanted a hardship that defined him besides the knee injury, probably would have used the last interception of that AFCCG loss, since they haven't lost a playoff game since (that's just fun to say).

And then how do you choose between :13, beating the Bills on the road and knocking off that narrative, and that last play against the Ravens to clinch it.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:22 PM Yesterday
Great watch. Hard to argue with a lot of these.

I would drop the QB sneak against Denver. It seemed like a huge deal at the time, but it didn’t end up mattering. We still took the 2 seed and didn’t play a road playoff game.

I don’t know how you leave 13 seconds off the list.

I also have a hard time leaving the run at the end of the Bengals AFCCG off the list. Maybe a play with his legs the week after the ankle sprain to get recent on the Bengals. It was like something out of a movie.
[Reply]
MartinThore 09:21 PM Yesterday
I think you can also make an argument for both his no look pass and his 4th and long throw in 2018, both against the Ravens I believe, as top 10 moments.
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:23 PM Yesterday
Mahomes has broken the Top 10 barrier. There is no way to only pick ten plays or moments. Reviewing Mahomes is like it's own Top 25, minimum.
[Reply]
Page 2691 of 2691
« First < 1691219125912641268126872688268926902691
Up