ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 56 of 57
« First < 6465253545556 57 >
Media Center>Rockstar Teasing New Red Dead Game
Buck 10:00 AM 10-17-2016
Hey look what Rockstar just posted on twitter and on their homepage.

http://www.rockstargames.com/
[Reply]
007 07:15 PM 12-02-2020
Have up on the horse. Went back to town and accidentally stole a horse. Became wanted. Restarted the game. Not sure I'm likimg this right now.

Wish I hadn't spent the money on it
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 08:01 AM 12-03-2020
Sounds like Pong might be a little more your speed...
[Reply]
KC_Lee 08:09 AM 12-03-2020
Here's a nice little map that shows most, if not all, of the cool items, animals, town, POI, etc. in RDR2. Spoilers are in the map so proceed with caution.

https://www.ign.com/maps/red-dead-redemption-2/world
[Reply]
007 08:12 AM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Sounds like Pong might be a little more your speed...

Nah. I hated that game. :-)

I'm just too green for the game right now. I've never played a game this meticulous before.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 11:26 AM 12-03-2020
You'll get the hang of it. It's a masterpiece of a game.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:32 AM 12-03-2020
Learn to use deadeye early and often.
[Reply]
007 08:46 PM 12-03-2020
Damn that bear mauled the shit out of me
[Reply]
kjwood75nro 09:20 PM 12-07-2020
Played through the storyline for a third time.

This time, grinded my way to 100% completion, all challenges, as well as all offline achievements.

Visiting all graves wasn't bad, but had to cheat to find them all. Getting 100% study/skin animals is an achievement I'd rather not endure again, and it was a slog to voluntarily get mauled by a grizzly bear 18 times.

But fuck the hunting requests and squirrel statue achievement. And fuck Algernon Wasp and his sissy orchids and plumes.

Thankfully, Rockstar updated the game so that replaying missions for gold medals is much more fair. Previously, it would nerf your horse and deadeye, making mission objectives nearly impossible. Now, it credits you with your current horse and earned core levels.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 08:03 AM 12-08-2020
Originally Posted by kjwood75nro:

This time, grinded my way to 100% completion, all challenges, as well as all offline achievements.

Visiting all graves wasn't bad, but had to cheat to find them all. Getting 100% study/skin animals is an achievement I'd rather not endure again, and it was a slog to voluntarily get mauled by a grizzly bear 18 times.

But **** the hunting requests and squirrel statue achievement. And **** Algernon Wasp and his sissy orchids and plumes.

Thankfully, Rockstar updated the game so that replaying missions for gold medals is much more fair. Previously, it would nerf your horse and deadeye, making mission objectives nearly impossible. Now, it credits you with your current horse and earned core levels.

Congrats on the 100%.

Did you go to Arthur's grave as John after hitting 100% completion?
[Reply]
kjwood75nro 09:14 AM 12-08-2020
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Congrats on the 100%.

Did you go to Arthur's grave as John after hitting 100% completion?
Once I hit 100%, a cutscene automatically played where John visits Arthur's grave.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 11:22 AM 12-08-2020
Once I hit 100%, a cutscene automatically played where John visits Arthur's grave.
Cool. I saw a vid with that and it wasn't clear if it was a cut scene or an event that has to be triggered by visiting the grave.

Again congrats, trying to 100% it myself but have been on an RDR2 hiatus for a bit. Might just have to get back in the saddle...so to speak.
[Reply]
007 12:12 PM 12-08-2020

Welp. Guess i can quit now. :-)
[Reply]
eDave 12:15 PM 12-08-2020

But fuck the hunting requests and squirrel statue achievement. And fuck Algernon Wasp and his sissy orchids and plumes.

[Reply]
Bill Brasky 12:34 PM 12-08-2020
The Epilogue in this game is a slog. After being a powerful gunslinger, doing chores on the farm as John is so boring. Plus I have so many other fun games to play.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:06 PM 12-08-2020
Yeah, the epilogue was the weakest part of the game
Spoiler!

It was pretty special if you played the original RDR though.
[Reply]
Page 56 of 57
« First < 6465253545556 57 >
Up