ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 86 of 188
« First < 36768283848586 8788899096136186 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
TambaBerry 08:46 PM 12-26-2016
So, say someone smoked a long time ago freaked out pretty hard like convincing myself if I don't inhale and exhale I will die and this being the last time I've smoked. What do you think would happen if I were to smoke again?
[Reply]
pr_capone 08:49 PM 12-26-2016
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
Ive had headband, it's ok.

Ive been enjoying all the hybrids lately.

I've got some diesel tangerine again, la woman, and something that says San Fernando valley
https://www.leafly.com/hybrid/sfv-og
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 08:52 PM 12-26-2016
Chemdawg 91
Afgoo Dream
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 09:00 PM 12-26-2016
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
So, say someone smoked a long time ago freaked out pretty hard like convincing myself if I don't inhale and exhale I will die and this being the last time I've smoked. What do you think would happen if I were to smoke again?
When you first fell off a bike as a kid did you just give up and not try to ride it anymore?

Point is, you won't know until you try again. Stay way from full blow sativa strains and sativa leaning hybrids. Although indicas can cause anxiety sometimes as well.
[Reply]
SAUTO 11:05 PM 12-26-2016
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
https://www.leafly.com/hybrid/sfv-og
Well there you go.

I didn't find it too harsh. JMI
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:30 PM 01-06-2017
So how much should someone be looking to smoke.....if they're wanting to sleep?
[Reply]
aturnis 02:38 PM 01-06-2017
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
So how much should someone be looking to smoke.....if they're wanting to sleep?
Either enough, or as much as possible. Not like you're gonna o.d. Or even wake up stoned. A small bowl should do ya though.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:40 PM 01-06-2017
Originally Posted by aturnis:
Either enough, or as much as possible. Not like you're gonna o.d. Or even wake up stoned. A small bowl should do ya though.
It's more for my wife. She's seeing if smoking will help her sleep....but she doesn't want to just get completely blitzed. Should 4 or 5 hits do the trick?
[Reply]
aturnis 03:03 PM 01-06-2017
It's more for my wife. She's seeing if smoking will help her sleep....but she doesn't want to just get completely blitzed. Should 4 or 5 hits do the trick?
If she doesn't smoke regularly, then yeah, I'd imagine so. That's the thing though, even if she did, just go to sleep and it'll all be over when she wakes up.

Make sure she gets an Indica though.
[Reply]
eDave 03:04 PM 01-06-2017
4 or 5 hits will blotto her. Then feel crappy in the morning. Just take one Indica hit then hit the hay.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 04:29 PM 01-06-2017
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
Would recommend making sure you eat before smoking, a bowl of cereal is ideal. I had the same thing happen to me, and I'm rather experienced. Never smoke on an empty stomach.

Also, know your limit.
[Reply]
SAUTO 04:31 PM 01-06-2017
:-) this thread just turned weird.

Never smoke on an empty stomach? Never heard that.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 04:40 PM 01-06-2017
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
:-) this thread just turned weird.

Never smoke on an empty stomach? Never heard that.
About a year ago I would have some bad symptoms when I smoked, like palpitations and severe anxiety. I quit smoking for awhile, then I started again. The symptoms weren't there until I smoked once at my friend's house, and I got the same thing: palpitations and anxiety. So I read up online and it seems that smoking on an empty stomach causes weed to Feel much stronger. I haven't smoked without eating since and it hasn't happened to me since.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 04:44 PM 01-06-2017
Maybe it's placebo but idk it works for me
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:42 PM 01-17-2017
New batch.

Ogre og: really nice. Really.
Lemon skunk: looks more lemony. It's next.
Brianberry cough
Pot of pineapple
Ripped bubba
[Reply]
Page 86 of 188
« First < 36768283848586 8788899096136186 > Last »
Up