ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 185 of 188
« First < 85135175181182183184185 186187188 >
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 04:46 PM 02-27-2024
Originally Posted by rico:
Anyone ever quit for a while to lower your tolerance? If so how long?

I don’t know if I’ve gone more than 1-2 days without it since I was 18 years old, 23 years ago… but it’s been crazy expensive for me these past few years…
As others have said it's best to take a break when you can every now and then. See if you can save it for the weekend. If you can't, then try to do 2 days this month then next month up it to 3. Just keep doing that, up the days slowly, and it should help.

Lets be real one to two days isn't going to do much. It's better than nothing but I think it takes almost a month for hardcore users to get weed out of their system so you do the math.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:28 PM 02-27-2024
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
I've quit multiple time in the past. Typically for 30 days or more just to give my system a break. Now, due to my arthritis, I'm on a regimen to help with pain.
We gotta get together bredda. I’ve got a BIG problem. I have bought lots of weed, but got nobody to smoke it with. Every time I swear I’m not buying anything, they drop some more shit I wanna try. I’m and idiot!

Only time I’ve ever quit since I started was being forced to quit for probation a couple times. Trust I was back talking to Mary as soon as I could each time.
[Reply]
Smed1065 08:00 PM 02-27-2024
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
We gotta get together bredda. I’ve got a BIG problem. I have bought lots of weed, but got nobody to smoke it with. Every time I swear I’m not buying anything, they drop some more shit I wanna try. I’m and idiot!

Only time I’ve ever quit since I started was being forced to quit for probation a couple times. Trust I was back talking to Mary as soon as I could each time.
Yes probationary folks are the best friends............
[Reply]
Katipan 08:59 PM 02-27-2024
You can smoke on probation in CO.
In case it's ever an issue again.

😁
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 03:37 AM 02-28-2024

Nothing wrong w that my dude. If your life is more enjoyable smoking and there's no serious consequences - then go for it.

I couldn't imagine not smoking. I remember when I had a alcohol/cocaine problem and many NA ppl tried to tell me I shouldn't smoke anymore - I told them that ain't happening so if I die I die but I am not giving weed up! Needless to say I never gave weed up. I rarely drink/don't use cocaine anymore.

Smoka for life here.
[Reply]
J Diddy 04:21 AM 02-28-2024
Originally Posted by philfree:
I'm a big fan of the Camino's. I like the 'Tranquility' a couple of hours before bedtime. I like the 'Uplifting' as well and the 'Bliss'. It depends what's going on as to which one I use. Uplifting before kickoff on game day for sure.
Bliss is my jam.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:51 AM 02-28-2024
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Nothing wrong w that my dude. If your life is more enjoyable smoking and there's no serious consequences - then go for it.

I couldn't imagine not smoking. I remember when I had a alcohol/cocaine problem and many NA ppl tried to tell me I shouldn't smoke anymore - I told them that ain't happening so if I die I die but I am not giving weed up! Needless to say I never gave weed up. I rarely drink/don't use cocaine anymore.

Smoka for life here.
Yeah I’ve gone through some serious addiction issues in my life. Cocaine, X, alcohol. Now I just smoke weed, and drink on the weekends or on vacation. As with any addiction I’ve been tempted to try those things again many times. But I always think about the hard road back out of it. Lotsa fun, but I don’t know how to just have fun with it.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:57 AM 02-28-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
You can smoke on probation in CO.
In case it's ever an issue again.

😁
I’d get violated for not going to my check ins because I refuse to leave during winter (and probably part of spring and fall). My body doesn’t like to operate when the temps get below 70. But my only arrests were weed related, so I’m golden now.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:39 AM 03-14-2024
I’ve got a bit of a surplus currently. Is it better to keep everything sealed from dispensary until I’m ready to smoke it, or open it to let it breathe then reseal?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:08 AM 03-14-2024
I’ve got a bit of a surplus currently. Is it better to keep everything sealed from dispensary until I’m ready to smoke it, or open it to let it breathe then reseal?

The items in question. Also FlaChief, you need to get down here and help me smoke this bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
crispystl 06:09 AM 03-14-2024

The items in question. Also FlaChief, you need to get down here and help me smoke this bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You can send it to me.
[Reply]
crispystl 06:10 AM 03-14-2024
I just got some blackberry gelato that is 33%. Very nice
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:10 AM 03-14-2024
Originally Posted by crispystl:
You can send it to me.
Come to Florida. I’ll roll a MONSTER spliff!!

And that’s just my sealed stuff. Lmao. I have a few open ones I’m trying to burn through. And like an idiot, just ordered 2 more 8ths I wanna try.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:13 AM 03-14-2024
Originally Posted by crispystl:
I just got some blackberry gelato that is 33%. Very nice
That sounds great. I love the blackberry strains. My favorite is the super pine, and my terp is Terpinolene. That Drunken Dragon I’ve got is sooooo piney. I love it!
[Reply]
crispystl 06:15 AM 03-14-2024
That sounds great. I love the blackberry strains. My favorite is the super pine, and my terp is Terpinolene. That Drunken Dragon I’ve got is sooooo piney. I love it!
Nice!
To answer your question about opening it though....despite being a lifelong pothead I'm not sure. It's honestly never lasted long enough in my possession to go bad!
[Reply]
Page 185 of 188
« First < 85135175181182183184185 186187188 >
Up