ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 182 of 188
« First < 82132172178179180181182 183184185186 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
crayzkirk 06:58 PM 12-22-2023
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Truth.
They prey on the fact that something is preventing You from going into a dispensary.
Buyer beware... It's a cruel world out there... :-)
[Reply]
Fish 12:59 AM 12-23-2023
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
What's the difference? It came up on my search for dispensary that was close to me.
It's not a dispensary. It's a CBD shop faking as a dispensary to sell you overpriced crap. They are not legally allowed to sell any actual marijuana products with any THC level above 0.3%. So places like this take advantage of the wording of the FDA farm bill that specifies THC as measured by "Dry weight" and import specific products that don't apply to "Dry weight." These types of establishments like to create the allure of being a dispensary, while selling you junk with unknown unregulated ingredients. They can print whatever they want on the side of the product, and it's never tested.

Here's wording directly from American Shaman's site:

Originally Posted by :
According to federal law, hemp products can’t contain more than 0.3% THC as measured on a dry weight basis, so each edible meets this standard making it legal according to the Farm Bill. The Delta 9 THC content we produce is federally legal since it meets the Farm Bill requirements of being derived from Industrial Hemp.

https://cbdamericanshaman.com/delta-9-thc
They buy unregulated delta products, usually from Asia, that have a similar chemical subform of THC and sell it to people who don't know any better. Taking advantage of a loophole in the current Farm Bill and the fact that its rules aren't actively enforced. Delta products are generally synthetically created. But since it's unregulated, they have a bad history of including nasty unwanted byproducts. While they can give you euphoric feelings, it's definitely not the equivalent to the good natural stuff.

If they don't check your ID at the door and give you a receipt statement of how much of your daily allotted marijuana quota you bought, it's not a dispensary. And looking at the prices on their site, you're paying more than you would from a legal dispensary for the good stuff. Find an actual dispensary.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 04:31 AM 12-23-2023
Originally Posted by Fish:
It's not a dispensary. It's a CBD shop faking as a dispensary to sell you overpriced crap. They are not legally allowed to sell any actual marijuana products with any THC level above 0.3%. So places like this take advantage of the wording of the FDA farm bill that specifies THC as measured by "Dry weight" and import specific products that don't apply to "Dry weight." These types of establishments like to create the allure of being a dispensary, while selling you junk with unknown unregulated ingredients. They can print whatever they want on the side of the product, and it's never tested.

They buy unregulated delta products, usually from Asia, that have a similar chemical subform of THC and sell it to people who don't know any better. Taking advantage of a loophole in the current Farm Bill and the fact that its rules aren't actively enforced. Delta products are generally synthetically created. But since it's unregulated, they have a bad history of including nasty unwanted byproducts. While they can give you euphoric feelings, it's definitely not the equivalent to the good natural stuff.

If they don't check your ID at the door and give you a receipt statement of how much of your daily allotted marijuana quota you bought, it's not a dispensary. And looking at the prices on their site, you're paying more than you would from a legal dispensary for the good stuff. Find an actual dispensary.
Thanks for the information, I won't make that mistake again.
[Reply]
Katipan 07:39 AM 12-23-2023
710 Live Rosin Garlic Cocktail for breakfast.
Pretty sure it'll be lunch too.
[Reply]
J Diddy 09:11 AM 12-23-2023
Trop cherry from Vivid currently. I don't get stupid blazed or else I'd sit on the couch and eat cheetos all day. Great for a head change without too much THC.
[Reply]
philfree 09:38 AM 12-23-2023
Originally Posted by Fish:

I never noticed this. Maybe I should check my receipts more closely.
[Reply]
Katipan 09:42 AM 12-23-2023
It's an odd phrase.

It tells you how much you bought.
There is a quota but no way to know how much you bought somewhere else.
[Reply]
Smed1065 11:59 AM 12-23-2023
All 0f them wrong answer?
[Reply]
Smed1065 11:59 AM 12-23-2023
:-)
[Reply]
Katipan 12:33 PM 12-23-2023
Yes. Some are icky.
Some smell better than they taste.
Nothing with grape in the name tastes like grape.
But purple tastes like purple.
Mold tastes like mold.
I dunno, I don't think it's the same as sex and pizza.
[Reply]
J Diddy 12:37 PM 12-23-2023
Originally Posted by philfree:
I never noticed this. Maybe I should check my receipts more closely.
I’m usually too busy reminiscing about how much buying a bag of weed has changed since my younger days. Every time I walk out of a dispensary with a grocery bag from a dispensary I’m looking around waiting for the “To Catch A Predator” guy to come running around the corner.
[Reply]
Katipan 12:49 PM 12-23-2023
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
I’m usually too busy reminiscing about how much buying a bag of weed has changed since my younger days. Every time I walk out of a dispensary with a grocery bag from a dispensary I’m looking around waiting for the “To Catch A Predator” guy to come running around the corner.
We don't sell that in CO 😶
[Reply]
crispystl 01:27 PM 12-23-2023
Yes. Some are icky.
Some smell better than they taste.
Nothing with grape in the name tastes like grape.
But purple tastes like purple.
Mold tastes like mold.
I dunno, I don't think it's the same as sex and pizza.
I never find any of the purples to be as potent or taste nearly as good as the lime green and orange strains.
[Reply]
Katipan 02:08 PM 12-23-2023
Originally Posted by crispystl:
I never find any of the purples to be as potent or taste nearly as good as the lime green and orange strains.
I don't either. They are mellow and relaxing. You get fucked up because they taste so good you don't stop smoking.

My favorite functional high is a really really good GG#4. Which i haven't seen in maybe 5 years.
[Reply]
TrebMaxx 05:37 PM 12-23-2023
I don't either. They are mellow and relaxing. You get fucked up because they taste so good you don't stop smoking.

My favorite functional high is a really really good GG#4. Which i haven't seen in maybe 5 years.
It is a bit frustrating when you find something you like and then it's gone.
[Reply]
Page 182 of 188
« First < 82132172178179180181182 183184185186 > Last »
Up