ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 176 of 188
« First < 76126166172173174175176 177178179180186 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
Katipan 06:48 AM 04-08-2023
It would push the conversation so hard and so fast.
But I can wait.

In the meantime The Concussion Alliance just keep gathering receipts. ❤️

https://www.concussionalliance.org/c...ssion-symptoms
[Reply]
Katipan 04:31 AM 04-20-2023
Happy 420 💚💚
[Reply]
excessive 06:24 AM 04-20-2023
Latest harvest is in their jars. Gorilla Glue is the first ready to smoke, and I gotta say it meets its reputation. At 25-28% THC, it has a sneaky quick high. Two or three hits and you think you're going nowhere, and then BAM! Turn around and your head is a floating off your shoulders. It's very cerebral, consciousness-lifting, I'd say. Quickly becoming my go to favorite.

Sour Diesel is about a week from finishing its cure, and I'm looking forward to that given all the positive rep it has received in this thread.

But, highly (pun intended) anticipating the Laughing Buddha that's showing in the attachment. There she sits, waiting for the scissors and to be trimmed and cured.

Happy 420, all!
Attached: IMG_20230420_065535 (3)_NEW.pdf (850.3 KB) 
[Reply]
Katipan 06:53 AM 04-20-2023
A good sticky GG is my favorite functional high.
[Reply]
excessive 07:10 AM 04-20-2023
Originally Posted by Katipan:
A good sticky GG is my favorite functional high.
Agree.

My notes: GG is a cross of Choc. Diesel and Sour Diesel, and is 60/40 Indica/Sativa. It also has some Chemdawg in it's genetics, because that's a cross for Sour Diesel (with Super Skunk).
[Reply]
wazu 08:03 AM 04-20-2023
It would push the conversation so hard and so fast.
But I can wait.

In the meantime The Concussion Alliance just keep gathering receipts. ❤️

https://www.concussionalliance.org/c...ssion-symptoms
I have a son who suffered from a severe headache that spanned nearly 2 years when he was 11-13. Children's Mercy, KU Med, nobody had any answers or could offer hope. We did everything imaginable in addition to the worthless meds they prescribed. Chiro, acupuncture, that cryo tank stuff. Sometimes seemed like something kinda sorta helped, but nothing eradicated the headache. We called it the "headache" singular because pain scale never dropped to 0 the entire time. It never dropped below 2 the entire time. Was usually 5-8. Worst 2 years of my life.

One of the last things tried before the headache went away was CBD oil. He weened himself off of that without telling us after the problem went away. He's 17 now and started having some headaches again and this article is a great reminder to start there instead of everywhere else.
[Reply]
Katipan 08:45 AM 04-20-2023
Originally Posted by wazu:
I have a son who suffered from a severe headache that spanned nearly 2 years when he was 11-13. Children's Mercy, KU Med, nobody had any answers or could offer hope. We did everything imaginable in addition to the worthless meds they prescribed. Chiro, acupuncture, that cryo tank stuff. Sometimes seemed like something kinda sorta helped, but nothing eradicated the headache. We called it the "headache" singular because pain scale never dropped to 0 the entire time. It never dropped below 2 the entire time. Was usually 5-8. Worst 2 years of my life.

One of the last things tried before the headache went away was CBD oil. He weened himself off of that without telling us after the problem went away. He's 17 now and started having some headaches again and this article is a great reminder to start there instead of everywhere else.
Old people and parents paved the way for all the rest of the debacle that will exist today. None of this legality would have happened without people like you.

I've sat with neurologists from Childrens here, and Chicago. They all think CBD is as obvious an answer as working out is to physical therapists.

All the love to the kiddo.
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:50 AM 04-20-2023

Was it any kind of specific CBD oil? I've got a 13 year old that just started getting migraines over the last 6-8 months. We've had to take her into urgent care multiple times to get the shot in her butt to break it. Never fails that it will be gone for a little while and then slowly start to creep back in.

She has the emergency meds that are supposed to help but they hardly ever do.
[Reply]
wazu 08:55 AM 04-20-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Was it any kind of specific CBD oil? I've got a 13 year old that just started getting migraines over the last 6-8 months. We've had to take her into urgent care multiple times to get the shot in her butt to break it. Never fails that it will be gone for a little while and then slowly start to creep back in.

She has the emergency meds that are supposed to help but they hardly ever do.
This is the exact thing we purchased: https://cbdamericanshaman.com/water-...-hemp-oil-30ml

From what I remember, results were not immediate, but they came soon enough after he started using this stuff that the correlation was difficult to just dismiss as coincidence. Best wishes for healing for your daughter.
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:59 AM 04-20-2023
This is the exact thing we purchased: https://cbdamericanshaman.com/water-...-hemp-oil-30ml

From what I remember, results were not immediate, but they came soon enough after he started using this stuff that the correlation was difficult to just dismiss as coincidence. Best wishes for healing for your daughter.
Thanks man.
[Reply]
ModSocks 09:45 AM 04-20-2023
Not sure what i'll smoke today. Probably pick up a Packwood.

https://www.packwoods.com/packwoods/
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:03 AM 04-20-2023
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Congratulations
You been to Insa yet? I’ve gone twice and used my $50 off $100. Their Gary Payton strain is fire!
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:06 PM 04-20-2023
Happy 420 💚💚
Let's celebrate!
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:07 PM 04-20-2023
I'll be puffing on some OG Kush Breath later today. Either that or Ghost Train Haze.
[Reply]
Katipan 01:22 PM 04-20-2023
As a whole we saw over 500 customers the first hour. :-)

Home for a couple hours. 💚
[Reply]
Page 176 of 188
« First < 76126166172173174175176 177178179180186 > Last »
Up