ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 12
1 234511 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Here comes the winds of change Bengals
RunKC 09:35 AM 01-30-2023
The price of being a good team. We saw how Allen regressed after Dabboll left. Losing either of these 2 would be a huge blow to that team.

This just in....

The Cardinals have requested to interview Bengals DC Lou Anarumo for their vacant HC job, per league source.@gmfb @nflnetwork

— Peter Schrager (@PSchrags) January 30, 2023

The #Cardinals also requested an interview with #Bengals OC Brian Callahan for their head coaching job, per source. Callahan also is a candidate for the #Colts job.

— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) January 30, 2023

[Reply]
TLO 09:36 AM 01-30-2023
I hope they lose both.
Then it's time to pay Joe Burrow.
Welcome to being basically the Chargers
[Reply]
KC_Lee 09:37 AM 01-30-2023

via GIPHY

[Reply]
Pablo 09:37 AM 01-30-2023
Joe Derrrrr is about to be this eras Marino. One SB loss and never gets back again
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:40 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Joe Derrrrr is about to be this eras Marino. One SB loss and never gets back again
This makes Josh Allen...um...Randall Cunningham? Jim Everett?
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 09:42 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
jim kelly
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:48 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
jim kelly
he'd have to get to a SB first :-)
[Reply]
Sorter 10:05 PM 02-04-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Rivers.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 10:31 PM 02-04-2023
Originally Posted by Sorter:
Rivers.
https://www.twobillsdrive.com/commun...ust-messenger/
[Reply]
BossChief 10:55 PM 02-04-2023
Originally Posted by Sorter:
Rivers.
That’s exactly who I’ve always compared him to, as well.

A little stronger arm and more mobile, but just as dumb and overwhelmed in big moments.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:57 AM 02-05-2023
Originally Posted by BossChief:
That’s exactly who I’ve always compared him to, as well.

A little stronger arm and more mobile, but just as dumb and overwhelmed in big moments.
I don't think that's fair.

In the 13 seconds game, Allen made every throw there was to make, his defense just couldn't stop Mahomes in a miracle situation.

He played the second half of this year with an arm problem, so I'm not judging him on that.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:43 AM 01-30-2023
They’re projecting burrow will be the highest paid qb this offseason. $50m+ probably.

Wouldn’t be surprised if they make some desperation moves like the bills did to go win now while all their contracts are cheap. That means sacrificing long term success for short term gain. Or else they’ll just watch the team very rapidly bleed talent over the next few years.

Anuramo is a perfect guy for AZ. Bieniemy would be great too. They need a clean up guy to rebuild around Kylers contract. these guys are risky if you want to put your team over the top but they are both very interesting options as clean up guys.

And Callahan will undoubtedly get a HC job.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 05:36 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Anuramo is a perfect guy for AZ.
Anuramo reminds me of Dick LeBeau. There isn't any type of offense he can't scheme for. He is a no-nonsense type guy who won't put up with a "crybaby blamer" QB like Murray. IF he gets the job, will be interesting to see how that relationship pans out.
[Reply]
DRM08 05:50 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Anuramo reminds me of Dick LeBeau. There isn't any type of offense he can't scheme for. He is a no-nonsense type guy who won't put up with a "crybaby blamer" QB like Murray. IF he gets the job, will be interesting to see how that relationship pans out.
That type of tough coaching is exactly what Kyler Murray needs. Kingsbury did him no favors with the soft treatment.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:38 AM 01-30-2023
If Lou goes they're done. Finito.

He's the only DC Mahomes has struggled against post-rookie Belichick.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 12
1 234511 > Last »
Up