ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 12
« First < 7891011 12 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Upset Friend by Texting while Drunk
crayzkirk 05:42 PM 11-29-2022
About a month ago, I was into the Whiskey and looking for reasons (excuses) to dive deeper into the abyss. I texted a friend while drunk and asked him why he had put me down in front of some people we were golfing with. He's super competitive and does this to mess with me because he knows I don't like it. It didn't really set well with me however I didn't say anything at the time. Mistake one. Mistake two was texting while drunk asking him why he felt it was necessary to put me down in front of a group of strangers. He asked if I was drinking Whiskey and I said yes. He basically texted back the he was sorry I feel bad. I sent him a text the next day saying that I was sorry for acting like a victim and was embarrassed by the whole thing. The last response I got was "I'm done with this conversation.".

This is someone that I've known for 40 years and helped me after my father died. We've been through a lot and I haven't heard anything from him. I'm to the point where I feel like dropping by his house to make sure he's okay. I haven't gotten any responses to texts about anything; wishing him a happy Thanksgiving, etc.

WTF am I supposed to do?

CrayzKirk
[Reply]
crayzkirk 03:22 PM 01-01-2023
Don't watch any of the 'news', they all think they are better than us and we are stupid. In most cases, they are absolutely right. Next time, I'll just do the 'manly' thing and cold cock the SOB.

Yeah, I'm picking the wrong kind of people to be my friends. Come to think of it, the guy who called me a pussy for being upset said he would over to help, and didn't show up until I said I was done. The first thing out of his mouth was. Hey, where did I leave my pot?

Yeah, it's got to be me. It always is., has and will be. Thanks for the advice and ...
[Reply]
-King- 04:10 PM 01-01-2023
:-)
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 04:22 PM 01-01-2023
Kirk when was the last time you had a good nut
[Reply]
Graystoke 04:29 PM 01-01-2023
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Kirk when was the last time you had a good nut
Good question.
I’m not sure I could pass your friend credentials TBH
[Reply]
crayzkirk 05:24 PM 01-01-2023
Originally Posted by Graystoke:
Good question.
I’m not sure I could pass your friend credentials TBH
Evidently, I expect them to treat me as I treat them. Honor your word and be respectful. Treat me like trash and I will take it for a while. Eventually, I will get fed up and say something. That's usually the end of the 'friendship'...

And I'm always the problem. Being single is tough, I had a group that I hung with in my 20s and 30s. They got married and busy. I was in my own long term relationship and we all did things together. Everyone now has grandkids and I'm still the single guy with a girlfriend.

Maybe once we all retire we can get it back; probably not, most things involved the 3 B's (Beers, Bongs and BD's smokes). I don't smoke and none of us party like we used to.

It all seems to happen when I quit being the compliant guy who is always available for a weekend at my lake house or they have a tree that fell and needs to be removed.

Anyways, I have lots of time for reflection as I seem to have driven off my friends because I needed help and expected them to be there for me. How stupid of me to have thought that.
[Reply]
seclark 05:32 PM 01-01-2023
Uh…you didn’t smoke his weed, did you?
sec
[Reply]
Skyy God 05:35 PM 01-01-2023
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
Don't watch any of the 'news', they all think they are better than us and we are stupid. In most cases, they are absolutely right. Next time, I'll just do the 'manly' thing and cold cock the SOB.

Yeah, I'm picking the wrong kind of people to be my friends. Come to think of it, the guy who called me a pussy for being upset said he would over to help, and didn't show up until I said I was done. The first thing out of his mouth was. Hey, where did I leave my pot?

Yeah, it's got to be me. It always is., has and will be. Thanks for the advice and ...
You seem like a right proper asshole.
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:40 PM 01-01-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I fully anticipate that all of Rain Man's relatives will soon receive a survey in the mail asking them to compare their assessment of these projects to a list of John Hughes moves.
Response rates to my family surveys have been dropping the past few years. I may need to start offering them dollar bills as incentives.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 05:48 PM 01-01-2023
Originally Posted by seclark:
Uh…you didn’t smoke his weed, did you?
sec
Nope, he leaves it at my house so when he comes over to play games, he has some. I don't much care for the current high potency strains, they make me feel terrible for three days. I'll just stick to beer, thanks.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 05:49 PM 01-01-2023
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
You seem like a right proper asshole.
Coming from you, this seems like it could be a compliment.
[Reply]
-King- 05:53 PM 01-01-2023
Evidently, I expect them to treat me as I treat them. Honor your word and be respectful. Treat me like trash and I will take it for a while. Eventually, I will get fed up and say something. That's usually the end of the 'friendship'...

And I'm always the problem. Being single is tough, I had a group that I hung with in my 20s and 30s. They got married and busy. I was in my own long term relationship and we all did things together. Everyone now has grandkids and I'm still the single guy with a girlfriend.

Maybe once we all retire we can get it back; probably not, most things involved the 3 B's (Beers, Bongs and BD's smokes). I don't smoke and none of us party like we used to.

It all seems to happen when I quit being the compliant guy who is always available for a weekend at my lake house or they have a tree that fell and needs to be removed.

Anyways, I have lots of time for reflection as I seem to have driven off my friends because I needed help and expected them to be there for me. How stupid of me to have thought that.
Dude read your posts in this thread and tell me you'd like to hang out with yourself.
[Reply]
seclark 05:54 PM 01-01-2023
Nope, he leaves it at my house so when he comes over to play games, he has some. I don't much care for the current high potency strains, they make me feel terrible for three days. I'll just stick to beer, thanks.
We’ll, maybe he was afraid it got wet when your place was flooded.
sec
[Reply]
crayzkirk 05:55 PM 01-01-2023
Anyways, I think it's time to end this thread on the New Year. Thanks for the advice, although most is not helpful. I've only given one side of the story and it's never the real story. So, if you see a guy with a baseball bat at the George Brett statue, come by and make fun of me. :-)

Or let's have a beer and laugh about life, love and loss...
[Reply]
crayzkirk 06:03 PM 01-01-2023
Originally Posted by seclark:
We’ll, maybe he was afraid it got wet when your place was flooded.
sec
Yep. It was evident that was the most important thing since he lives 5 minutes away and showed up 30 minutes after I told him I was stopping for the day and three hours after he said he would be there. Of course, always a reason (excuse) why he couldn't make it. On Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and finally came over on Saturday to pick up his precious weed.

Man, I really hold onto things. Time to let all of that go, I'd rather be a resentment than hang onto one.

Expect nothing from people and you won't be disappointed? Hell, I can't live that way.
[Reply]
Skyy God 06:10 PM 01-01-2023
Anyways, I think it's time to end this thread on the New Year. Thanks for the advice, although most is not helpful. I've only given one side of the story and it's never the real story. So, if you see a guy with a baseball bat at the George Brett statue, come by and make fun of me. :-)

Or let's have a beer and laugh about life, love and loss...
I don’t have beers with miserable cunts.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 12
« First < 7891011 12 >
Up