ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 94
« First < 3910111213 141516172363 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark no longer fucking sucks
TwistedChief 09:30 PM 07-30-2022
Ok, guys. Frank has stopped drinking and is serious about this season. I can’t stop drinking for more than 8hrs at a time so Clark’s abstinence is notable and impressive. He and Andy had a heart to heart, shared some cheeseburgers (Frank is probably now also vegan and went Impossible Burger), chugged some Mr. Pibb, and came to an understanding.

Watch his presser from today. It’s probably one of the most real and honest things I’ve seen from a player. If you’re rooting against Frank Clark after that you’re probably either repressing some demons in your life or are related to Red Dawg.

This is a safe space to celebrate Frank Clark this season. 8 sack minimum. Let’s build this guy up rather than choosing to spend the season breaking him down.

Join me on the Shark bandwagon. There’s blood in the water.

And the obligatory: keep doubting Frank fucking Clark.
[Reply]
GROB 12:33 PM 08-03-2022
I see GO QUEEFS new favorite saying is Rent Free.
[Reply]
penguinz 12:43 PM 08-03-2022
Originally Posted by GROB:
I see GO Chiefs new favorite saying is Rent Free.
He got that from all the idiots he worships in DC. He has no original thoughts of his own.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:46 PM 08-03-2022
Originally Posted by penguinz:
He got that from all the idiots he worships in DC. He has no original thoughts of his own.
the one i'm thinking right now about you is very original
[Reply]
penguinz 12:52 PM 08-03-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
the one i'm thinking right now about you is very original
I guarantee you it isn't. You are a fool that can't think for himself.
[Reply]
Eleazar 12:54 PM 08-03-2022
It's a favorite saying of those types. If you point out that something they said is wrong they claim that that you're obsessed with them.
[Reply]
Eleazar 12:58 PM 08-03-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Oh, I see.

Context: Third hand source comments on internal Chiefs strife.
Clay: I will take this information and publish it under the banner of a fake news network and distribute it far and wide such that the team feels the need to address it in the midst of ridiculous controversey.

Context: Frank Clark comments on his own personal journey and displays a healthier look.
Clay: Words don't impress me.

I'm not sure he's the biggest loser here.
Most of these internet posters who spend their time attacking Frank Clark, who's had a good career in the NFL and won a Super Bowl and will retire a very wealthy man, are people who will never accomplish anything in their own lives.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:00 PM 08-03-2022
He found an audience that he can pander to and will accept him for his bullshit thoughts. It also helps that he's nothing more than a parrot.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:04 PM 08-03-2022
i really enjoy our spirited debates, friends
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 04:41 PM 08-03-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
i really enjoy our spirited debates, friends
Its a real shame that your habit of fisting yourself is not equally enjoyed.

Perhaps then your hands would be too busy to continuously post your inane drivel.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 04:54 PM 08-03-2022
He still fucking sucks.
[Reply]
Brooklyn 06:25 PM 08-03-2022
Tyreek is not going to fuck you, Clay.

Seems your new (transparent) schtick is to go anti Chiefs and continue sucking up to Tyreek who you think you formed some kinship with doing your best Kate Bush impression. You aren’t gonna become his social media manager or his lackey or any other dumb job that will let you dip into his newly deep payroll of podcast yes men. You can carry his water all day long and join in on trashing the Chiefs and what’s left behind, but stop wishing that he’ll take you along for the ride.

You aren’t gonna parlay being a prick into some generational wealth so keep flinging those newspapers for Uncle Joe’s Postal Service or whatever the fuck it is you are up to these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
wazu 06:47 PM 08-03-2022
WTF is up with all of this Clay hate in every single thread I open lately? Is this 2005? Is this some D.C. beef bullshit? Fine I'll white knight. Clay is easily a top 25 all time poster on this site, and could at least make his case and pick up some votes for top overall. That's in entertainment value, not football knowledge. He's an extremist and likes to troll, but some of you need to just enjoy the show because it seems like you're getting really mad.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:54 PM 08-03-2022
Originally Posted by wazu:
WTF is up with all of this Clay hate in every single thread I open lately? Is this 2005? Is this some D.C. beef bullshit? Fine I'll white knight. Clay is easily a top 25 all time poster on this site, and could at least make his case and pick up some votes for top overall. That's in entertainment value, not football knowledge. He's an extremist and likes to troll, but some of you need to just enjoy the show because it seems like you're getting really mad.
I've been to a dozen games with Clay and have had dinner with you and him. I love the guy (still and forever always).

But Clay is bringing it entirely upon himself. He's back to the Alex Smith days and it's exhausting.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:10 PM 08-03-2022
Originally Posted by wazu:
Stemmed from the Bieniemy article and hasn't really stopped since.
[Reply]
wazu 07:19 PM 08-03-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Stemmed from the Bieniemy article and hasn't really stopped since.
I can kind of see that.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 94
« First < 3910111213 141516172363 > Last »
Up