ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 453 of 1924
« First < 353403443449450451452453 4544554564574635035539531453 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
petegz28 03:24 PM 07-13-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
I doubt that he said the second part.
Kids under 12 are the least riskiest group of people. So whom else would we be spreading it too?

Context, Donger. It's a circular argument he presents. Don't help spin him around anymore than he already is.
[Reply]
banyon 03:26 PM 07-13-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
If you're going to dispute something that I posted that has links and references to actual data, you should do the same.

Not send a weak ass WebMD article with a statement by Pfizer.

We all know the clinical trials never demonstrated that the "vaccines" protected against severe disease or death. So now we need real world data.

Look at Public Health England and that argument looks destroyed. Most of the people dying from Delta were vaccinated.
The WebMD article included the full quote from the Israeli Ministry of Health, even leaving in the original Hebrew.

Are you claiming they misquoted Israel?

You guys need to think before you reflexive criticize a source that's generally well accepted in the medical field, while you post highly specious stuff from a guy who didn't bother to quote the ministry at all, and instead inaccurately paraphrased it in a deceptive way.

As for your England example, it's kind of apples and oranges. 1st, most of those dying from Delta weren't vaccinated. This is because most of the UK is vaccinated. There are very few people that aren't. So just based on the size of the populations, that should be pretty easy to figure out. Guessing you read this guy's stuff:

https://www.wcnc.com/article/news/ve...0-8c3fe7489b2e

Originally Posted by :
It is apparent, from the headline, the article's author takes the 26 delta-related deaths in vaccinated people, cited in the PHE briefing, and divides those by the total number of delta cases in vaccinated people, which is roughly 4,000. The death rate calculates to about 0.6%.

That is compared to 34 deaths in unvaccinated people, out of roughly 35,000 delta cases in unvaccinated people, which is a death rate of about 0.1%.

While that math seemingly points to a lower death rate in unvaccinated people, Kelly reminds that the math leaves out the important factor of why the vaccinated people got sick in the first place.

"They were largely older people, people who had other medical problems, people who had conditions that might render their immune systems less responsive," Kelly said. "This is a classic case of the misuse of statistics."

Essentially, the two-sample groups of deaths are not comparable.

The article also ignores the data showing, out of more than 60,000 cases of delta, there were about 4,000 cases in fully vaccinated people, making about 7% of all delta cases breakthrough cases. Thus, an overwhelming majority of people who fell ill with delta during the study period in the U.K. were unvaccinated or had not completed their vaccination series.

[Reply]
Donger 03:26 PM 07-13-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Kids under 12 are the least riskiest group of people. So whom else would we be spreading it too?

Context, Donger. It's a circular argument he presents. Don't help spin him around anymore than he already is.
Mostly the unvaccinated. Now, here's what he actually said:

"Unvaccinated children of a certain age greater than two years old should be wearing masks," Fauci said. "No doubt about that. That's the way to protect them from getting infected, because if they do, they can then spread the infection to someone else."
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 03:29 PM 07-13-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
The WebMD article included the full quote from the Israeli Ministry of Health, even leaving in the original Hebrew.

Are you claiming they misquoted Israel?

You guys need to think before you reflexive criticize a source that's generally well accepted in the medical field, while you post highly specious stuff from a guy who didn't bother to quote the ministry at all, and instead inaccurately paraphrased it in a deceptive way.

As for your England example, it's kind of apples and oranges. 1st, most of those dying from Delta weren't vaccinated. This is because most of the UK is vaccinated. There are very few people that aren't. So just based on the size of the populations, that should be pretty easy to figure out. Guessing you read this guy's stuff:

https://www.wcnc.com/article/news/ve...0-8c3fe7489b2e
You still haven't responded to this direct quote in Israel:


He also reveals that while 56% of current serious COVID cases occur among fully-vaccinated individuals
https://www.timesofisrael.com/livebl...re-not-needed/

As for England, you are incorrect. Most of those dying from Delta were vaccinated.
[Reply]
petegz28 03:32 PM 07-13-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Mostly the unvaccinated. Now, here's what he actually said:

"Unvaccinated children of a certain age greater than two years old should be wearing masks," Fauci said. "No doubt about that. That's the way to protect them from getting infected, because if they do, they can then spread the infection to someone else."
Yes, we know what he actually said. If you are not vaccinated at this point who's fault is that?

I know you like to play these games but once again you are focused on all the wrong shit.

A) I never said he said that

B) It's easily inferred what he is implying.

C) You just want to play your semantics as usual
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 03:32 PM 07-13-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
The problem is hubris.

Do you honestly think these idiots understand the complexity of what they are doing?!

The traits that make people interesting or exceptional aren't based on one or two genes you can switch around or turn on or off.

My best guess is they will focus on superficial nonsense and the underlying product or "New Human" will be a sicker, slower version of what we already have.
I'm not going to claim that any of the following are genetic, strictly or otherwise (I just don't want to get into the argument about which of them are/aren't and percentages), but this is what I'm talking about:

Longevity
Strength
Intelligence
Elimination of genetically-based diseases
etc...


I get what you mean by some traits being combinations, and I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm just noting the sort of "advances" which will be universally comfortable for those who are fine with the idea in the first place. It's the "we added gills!" sort of thing that'll be more controversial and dubious.
[Reply]
Donger 03:35 PM 07-13-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Yes, we know what he actually said. If you are not vaccinated at this point who's fault is that?

I know you like to play these games but once again you are focused on all the wrong shit.

A) I never said he said that

B) It's easily inferred what he is implying.

C) You just want to play your semantics as usual
If you knew what he actually said, why did you post this, Daisy?

You know, so they don't spread it to vaccinated people.

You don't need to infer anything, Daisy. You could just read what he actually said. You do that a lot, and it never ends well for you.

The CDC guidance is still that the unvaccinated wear masks.

If you are within the age range of those with EUA to get vaccinated and have not, that's their fault.
[Reply]
petegz28 03:40 PM 07-13-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
If you knew what he actually said, why did you post this, Daisy?

You know, so they don't spread it to vaccinated people.

You don't need to infer anything, Daisy. You could just read what he actually said. You do that a lot, and it never ends well for you.

The CDC guidance is still that the unvaccinated wear masks.

If you are within the age range of those with EUA to get vaccinated and have not, that's their fault.

So you think everyone should wear masks until everyone is vaccinated…..nice


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Donger 03:45 PM 07-13-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
So you think everyone should wear masks until everyone is vaccinated…..nice


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No, the CDC guidance is that the unvaccinated should wear masks, Daisy, not everyone:

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...coverings.html


Masks are required on planes, buses, trains, and other forms of public transportation traveling into, within, or out of the United States and in U.S. transportation hubs such as airports and stations. Travelers are not required to wear a mask in outdoor areas of a conveyance (like on a ferry or the top deck of a bus). CDC recommends that travelers who are not fully vaccinated continue to wear a mask and maintain physical distance when traveling.

[Reply]
petegz28 03:52 PM 07-13-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
No, the CDC guidance is that the unvaccinated should wear masks, Daisy, not everyone:

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...coverings.html

  • If you are not fully vaccinated and aged 2 or older, you should wear a mask in indoor public places.
  • In general, you do not need to wear a mask in outdoor settings.
  • In areas with high numbers of COVID-19 cases, consider wearing a mask in crowded outdoor settings and for activities with close contact with others who are not fully vaccinated.
  • If you are fully vaccinated and have a condition or are taking medications that weaken your immune system, you may need to keep taking steps to protect yourself, like wearing a mask. Talk to your healthcare provider about steps you can take to manage your health and risks.
  • If you are fully vaccinated, see When You’ve Been Fully Vaccinated.

Masks are required on planes, buses, trains, and other forms of public transportation traveling into, within, or out of the United States and in U.S. transportation hubs such as airports and stations. Travelers are not required to wear a mask in outdoor areas of a conveyance (like on a ferry or the top deck of a bus). CDC recommends that travelers who are not fully vaccinated continue to wear a mask and maintain physical distance when traveling.
Yeah, I get you have to call people names to deal with your insecurities...that aside.....what data is there to support their claim?

It's real simple, Donger. Kids are at very, very low risk. Everyone 12 and over can get vaccinated. If you aren't that's your choice. If you are, that doesn't mean you are safe as we have 2 people in KC who are vaccinated and in ICU as we speak.

So when does it end? Facui is just blabbing at this point. The CDC also said we had "impending doom" ahead and we have done nothing but get better and better.

Those are the actual facts.
[Reply]
Donger 03:55 PM 07-13-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Yeah, I get you have to call people names to deal with your insecurities...that aside.....what data is there to support their claim?

It's real simple, Donger. Kids are at very, very low risk. Everyone 12 and over can get vaccinated. If you aren't that's your choice. If you are, that doesn't mean you are safe as we have 2 people in KC who are vaccinated and in ICU as we speak.

So when does it end? Facui is just blabbing at this point. The CDC also said we had "impending doom" ahead and we have done nothing but get better and better.

Those are the actual facts.
I'm not insecure about much, Daisy. Certainly not this.

If you read Fauci's actual words, he knows that there are two benefits to getting vaccinated, not just one. See if you can figure out the second benefit.

What data is there to support that the unvaccinated keep masking, particularly indoors?
[Reply]
petegz28 04:00 PM 07-13-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
I'm not insecure about much, Daisy. Certainly not this.

If you read Fauci's actual words, he knows that there are two benefits to getting vaccinated, not just one. See if you can figure out the second benefit.

What data is there to support that the unvaccinated keep masking, particularly indoors?
Yeah, your tendencies state you are very insecure but I digress. I read Fauci's actual worlds and they rely on you believing kids 12 and under are at a higher risk than they are.

I mean even among the recent rise in cases in unvaccinated people you are not seeing children in that group.

See if you can figure out why we are treating the group with the least risk the same as if they had the most?

Otherwise if you aren't vaccinated at this point that's your choice and I don't particularly care if someone gets it and spreads it to you.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 04:01 PM 07-13-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
I'm not going to claim that any of the following are genetic, strictly or otherwise (I just don't want to get into the argument about which of them are/aren't and percentages), but this is what I'm talking about:

Longevity
Strength
Intelligence
Elimination of genetically-based diseases
etc...


I get what you mean by some traits being combinations, and I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm just noting the sort of "advances" which will be universally comfortable for those who are fine with the idea in the first place. It's the "we added gills!" sort of thing that'll be more controversial and dubious.
If you want your kid to be superhuman feed them real food and teach them to be able to concentrate for more than ten minutes at a time.

That will be enough to make them elite in the current landscape.
[Reply]
Donger 04:04 PM 07-13-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Yeah, your tendencies state you are very insecure but I digress. I read Fauci's actual worlds and they rely on you believing kids 12 and under are at a higher risk than they are.

I mean even among the recent rise in cases in unvaccinated people you are not seeing children in that group.

See if you can figure out why we are treating the group with the least risk the same as if they had the most?

Otherwise if you aren't vaccinated at this point that's your choice and I don't particularly care if someone gets it and spreads it to you.
I see you are still, amazingly, missing the point, Daisy. I'll break out the crayons:

That's the way to protect them from getting infected

Kids do get infected. Thankfully, it rarely leads to serious illness or death. That's Fauci's first point, and it's correct.

because if they do, they can then spread the infection to someone else.

Kids do pass it along to others. That's his second point, and it is also correct.

Do you dispute that either of those are correct, Daisy?
[Reply]
petegz28 04:06 PM 07-13-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
I see you are still, amazingly, missing the point, Daisy. I'll break out the crayons:

That's the way to protect them from getting infected

Kids do get infected. Thankfully, it rarely leads to serious illness or death. That's Fauci's first point, and it's correct.

because if they do, they can then spread the infection to someone else.

Kids do pass it along to others. That's his second point, and it is also correct.

Do you dispute that either of those are correct, Daisy?
Fauci never said that so you are assuming. ....why don't you go read his actual words????
[Reply]
Page 453 of 1924
« First < 353403443449450451452453 4544554564574635035539531453 > Last »
Up