ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 109 of 434
« First < 95999105106107108109 110111112113119159209 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Sidney Powell: "We're Getting Ready To Overturn Election Results In Multiple States
BanHam 07:04 PM 11-15-2020
Sun, 11/15/2020 - 18:00

Former federal prosecutor Sidney Powell, a Trump campaign lawyer, suggested in a Sunday interview that there is still more evidence coming out in President Donald Trump’s claims of voter fraud and irregularities.

“We’re getting ready to overturn election results in multiple states,” Powell said, saying that she has enough evidence of election fraud to launch a widespread criminal investigation.

“I don’t make comments without having the evidence to back it up,” she added, saying that elections software switched “millions of votes” from Trump to Democratic nominee Joe Biden.

Powell notably provided legal counsel to Gen. Michael Flynn in 2019. She was named to Trump’s legal team in the past several days.

Powell said a whistleblower came forward and said the elections software was designed to “rig elections,” saying that “he saw it happen in other countries,” referring to voting systems Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic, or perhaps other software and machines.

“We have so much evidence, I feel like it’s coming in through a fire hose,” Powell said, while noting that she won’t reveal the evidence that she has.

“They can stick a thumb drive in the [voting] machine, they can upload software to it even from the Internet … from Germany or Venezuela even,” she said, adding that operations “can watch votes in real-time” and “can shift votes in real-time,” or alleged bad actors can “remote access anything.”

“We’ve identified mathematically the exact algorithm they’ve used—and planned to use from the beginning” that allegedly switched votes to Biden, Powell remarked.

Powell also made reference to a 2019 investigation from Sens. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), Ron Wyden (D-Ore.), as well as other Democratic lawmakers into Dominion Voting Systems, Election Systems & Software, and Hart InterCivic. The senators had expressed concerns about the security of the voting systems.

“(W)e have concerns about the spread and effect of private equity investment in many sectors of the economy, including the election technology industry—an integral part of our nation’s democratic process,” wrote the lawmakers in their letters to the firms about a year ago.

“These problems threaten the integrity of our elections and demonstrate the importance of election systems that are strong, durable, and not vulnerable to attack.”

Later in the Sunday morning interview, Powell said that her team has “detected voting irregularities that are inexplicable” in states where officials believe they have valid systems.

During the election, Republicans in the House were able to flip at least 11 seats while the GOP is poised to maintain control of the Senate. Some conservatives have questioned how such a voting pattern is possible for Biden to win the presidential election, let alone receive more votes than any other presidential candidate in American history, including President Barack Obama’s victory in 2008.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-...s_3579599.html
[Reply]
kstater 08:26 AM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Apparently Trump will be in person with Guiliani today in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania to talk more about fraud. Ignoring the fact that this chef's kiss for irony, I'm really excited to witness another shit-show. Treasure it folks because it could be a while before we witness something like this from the top of our federal government again.
You're supposed to call it a legislative hearing, it makes it sound more official.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Darth Robert 08:27 AM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
That's a lie.
So you are arguing that even though she is publicly discouraging it, her people aren't? I don't understand. There is video of her speaking against it.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:30 AM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by Darth Robert:
So you are arguing that even though she is publicly discouraging it, her people aren't? I don't understand. There is video of her speaking against it.
You haven't shown me any evidence she's done that. Besides, I did not say her per se, but her people.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 08:30 AM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by kstater:
You're supposed to call it a legislative hearing, it makes it sound more official.

🚨🚨🚨NEW: PENNSYLVANIA, ARIZONA, MICHIGAN LEGISLATURES TO HOLD PUBLIC HEARINGS ON 2020 ELECTION

Trump Legal Team Statement pic.twitter.com/T0Cy0VfI0G

— Jenna Ellis (@JennaEllisEsq) November 24, 2020

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:31 AM 11-25-2020
GA Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger extends use of ballot drop boxes for mail-ins for run-offs. These were supposed to expire after Dec 5th. This, again, is not being done by the GA legislature but by decree.
[Reply]
BanHam 08:31 AM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
The smart move here wouldn't be to show the world what they discovered that won't change anything, but not let anybody know and use it in 2024.

There is no recovery for our nation if the Global Reset is allowed to occur.

- The time for 'Law-and Order' is now.
[Reply]
jd1020 08:31 AM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
You haven't shown me any evidence she's done that. Besides, I did not say her per se, but her people.
Surely there's a link out there you can provide of her people going behind Abrams back and asking for out of state votes.
[Reply]
kstater 08:36 AM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
https://twitter.com/KlasfeldReports/...732523521?s=19

[Reply]
jd1020 08:38 AM 11-25-2020
https://twitter.com/KlasfeldReports/...732523521?s=19

Wyndham Hotel? Did they get the address right this time?
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 08:43 AM 11-25-2020
Cybersecurity director Chris ("election was the most secure in American history") Krebs. Outrageous lie. Bad guy. Fired on Nov. 17.

Former Secretary of Defense Mark (criticized Trump over D.C. riots) Esper. Bad guy. Fired on Nov. 9 (before alleged Scytl raid).
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:45 AM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Surely there's a link out there you can provide of her people going behind Abrams back and asking for out of state votes.
I heard it on the radio.
[Reply]
kstater 08:46 AM 11-25-2020
Trump firing people he doesn't like isn't the proof you think it is

[Reply]
jd1020 08:46 AM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
Cybersecurity director Chris ("election was the most secure in American history") Krebs. Outrageous lie. Bad guy. Fired on Nov. 17.

Former Secretary of Defense Mark (criticized Trump over D.C. riots) Esper. Bad guy. Fired on Nov. 9 (before alleged Scytl raid).
Trump agreed it was the most secure election in American history. Fired Jan. 20.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:46 AM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Wyndham Hotel? Did they get the address right this time?
Do you have anything intelligent to say?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:46 AM 11-25-2020
Trump firing people he doesn't like isn't the proof you think it is

Do you have anything intelligent to say?

Looks to me like he's just cleaning up some of the swamp as they out themselves.
[Reply]
Page 109 of 434
« First < 95999105106107108109 110111112113119159209 > Last »
Up