ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 58 of 435
« First < 8485455565758 5960616268108158 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 10:04 PM 09-30-2019
Beginning to get seriously concerned about Brett Veach.

His acquisitions, both through trade/free agency and the draft have by and large been massively underwhelming. Starting to think he has a problem with evaluating talent.
[Reply]
wazu 10:14 PM 09-30-2019
Hated this trade when we made it, then decided maybe I was wrong after hearing all Frank Clark's words and hearing how good he was in training camp. Now I'm back to hating the trade. Seattle fleeced Veach.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:15 PM 09-30-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Frank Clark is weaker than a clarinet solo.
Eddie Van Halen's father laughs at this post and cashes another royalty check for "Big Bad Bill". :-)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:18 PM 09-30-2019
Originally Posted by wazu:
Hated this trade when we made it, then decided maybe I was wrong after hearing all Frank Clark's words and hearing how good he was in training camp. Now I'm back to hating the trade. Seattle fleeced Veach.
Who were they gonna get at the end of that round and you coldnt roll with ogbah speaks okafor as your ends.

Clark hasnt lived up to his deal but still has made some plays. To say he sucks is unfair. To say he hasnt played to his contract is totally fair.
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:19 PM 09-30-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
This. Clark isn't playing the tackle. He's playing the QB and the RB. He's mostly reading/reacting. And he's pretty darn good at it.
No he's not.
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:20 PM 09-30-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Who were they gonna get at the end of that round and you coldnt roll with ogbah speaks okafor as your ends.

Clark hasnt lived up to his deal but still has made some plays. To say he sucks is unfair. To say he hasnt played to his contract is totally fair.
Keep Houston and draft a CB.
[Reply]
Aspengc8 10:22 PM 09-30-2019
Originally Posted by jonzie04:
Actually it isn't wrong. and except for run blitzes, and stunts (which are plain to see ) he is reading, and reacting to the tackle, and probably the RB.
no he is playing his assigned gap and rush lane, just like the rest of the front 7/8. Problem with the run D has been the guys at the point of attack getting combo'ed then when the lineman peels to the lb, they cant disengage and have been driven back too far. Our LB's aren't getting off the block either. Run blitz, slant, stunt.. doesnt matter they all have 1 gap assigned whether its an under or over front. Another issue ive seen is a shift by the TE the line is not adjusting and the weak end is getting sealed. either a safety needs to come down when that happens and take the alley or they need to shift and reduce the end back down and have a LB on the line.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:23 PM 09-30-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Frank Clark is weaker than a clarinet solo.
Benny Goodman says go fuck yourself!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:23 PM 09-30-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Keep Houston and draft a CB.
Nobody was going to keep Houston at that contract and he has as many sacks as Clark.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:23 PM 09-30-2019

Sign Preston Smith and draft Byron Murphy.

And yes, I was high on Smith as a FA. Would've damn sure preferred him to giving picks AND the contract for Clark.
[Reply]
wazu 10:25 PM 09-30-2019

He's the highest paid player in franchise history. And we gave up a 1st and a 2nd for him. And we'll almost certainly have to let Chris Jones go now, because we have Frank Clark instead. It's a disaster.
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:26 PM 09-30-2019
I literally don't give a shit about run defense. We won't get beat because a team runs the ball. We need people that can get to the QB, like Chris Jones.
[Reply]
Aspengc8 10:48 PM 09-30-2019
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
BullshitI just re-watched yesterdays game, specifically trying to keep my focus on Clark.

He is playing like a guy that got paid and wants to be healthy enjoying life after football with all of that money.

HE IS NOT BEING DOUBLED
comon' man, did you really rewatch it?

https://www.chiefs.com/video/alex-ok...n-3rd-and-goal
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:50 PM 09-30-2019
Originally Posted by Aspengc8:
comon' man, did you really rewatch it?

Spoiler!
What'd you post?
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:53 PM 09-30-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Why are folks pining for Ford?
Veach: 'Ello, I wish to register a complaint.

Schneider: We're closing for the regular season.

Veach: Never mind that, my lad. I wish to complain about this Seahawk what I purchased not half a year ago from this very franchise.

Schneider: Oh yes, the Frank Clark... What's wrong with it?

Veach: I'll tell you what's wrong with it, my lad. 'E's dead, that's what's wrong with it!

Schneider: No, no, 'e's uh,...he's getting chipped at the line.

Veach: Look, matey, I know a dead Seahawk when I see one, and I'm looking at one right now.

Schneider: No no he's not dead! He's getting chipped at the line of scrimmage! Remarkable DE, the Frank Clark, idn'it, ay? Beautiful locker room presence!

Veach: The locker room presence don't enter into it. It's stone dead.

Scheinder: Nononono, no, no! 'E's getting chipped at the line!

Veach: All right then, if he's getting chipped at the line, I'll run some wide 9 blitzes to wake him up! 'Ello, Mister Pass Rusher! I've got a lovely fresh QB for you if you beat the TE...

Schneider: There, he got a sack!

Veach: No, he didn't, that was Derek Carr running right into him!

Schneider: Never!!

Veach: Yes it was!

Veach: (yelling) 'ELLO FRANK!!!!! Testing! Testing! Testing! Testing! It's 3rd down an long! Time to make a play!!

*nothing happens*

Veach: Now that's what I call a dead pass rusher.

Schneider: No, no.....No, 'e's double-teamed!

Mr. Praline: Double-teamed?!?

Schneider: Yeah! He got double-teamed, just as you were dialing up pressure! Frank Clark attracts the attention of all blockers. Very dangerous looking pass rusher!

Veach: Um...now look...now look, mate, I've definitely 'ad enough of this. That pass rusher is definitely deceased, and when I purchased it not 'alf a year ago, you assured me that its total lack of an elite production season was due to it being tired after chasing around Russell Wilson in practice.

Schneider: Well, you're probably pining for Ford.

Veach: PININ' for FORD?!?!?!? What kind of talk is that? Look, why did he fall down the moment he engaged a shitty Jacksonville OT?

Schneider: Frank Clark prefers keepin' on the ground! Remarkable player, id'nit, squire? Lovely spin move! Beautiful run defense!

Veach: Look matey! 'E's passed on! This pass rusher is no more! He has ceased to be good! 'E's got his money and gone to fuck it away! 'E's a broke dick! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace! If I hadn't arbitrarily put in him the starting lineup 'e'd be backing up for the Miami Dolphins! 'Is QB pressures are now 'istory! 'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is NFL clout, run down the northern border and joined the bleedin' CFL!! THIS IS AN EX-PLAYER!!
[Reply]
Page 58 of 435
« First < 8485455565758 5960616268108158 > Last »
Up