ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 235 of 435
« First < 135185225231232233234235 236237238239245285335 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:53 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by -King-:
In our last 20 games including playoff games:
Bucs 24
Raiders 31
Panthers 31
Raiders 40
Titans 24
Texans 31
Chargers 21

:-)
We are including playoff games, or rather the sports world at large is, so let's not move the goalposts.

The Titans and the Texans? Now I know you don't watch the games.

Tell me, donkey, how many of those points scored by HOU were against the defense in the first half? You know, before Mahomes went off and led the team to 7 straight TDs? Because anything after that 5th TD was basically garbage time in that game. And how many scores did the Texans have in the second half? How many in the 4th quarter? Idiot.

Ditto the TEN game. Look at the boxscore, dipstick. They scored a TD in garbage time in the 4th Q, otherwise, the defense held them to 17 points, all scored in the first half, then stoned for nearly 25 minutes?

And the LAC. Seriously. What is the real difference between 21 and 20? Not mathematically, but in the game. Pretty much "nothing," about cover it, donkey? Glad we agree.

The only game anyone could realistically say the defense shit their pants over the last 20 games was the week 5 game against the Raiders this year. They barely contained the run and allowed 5 plays over 40 yards, 4 of them for TDs, iirc.

Other than that, they had three othr games where they weren't great, but even the TB game they held a top-5 offense to 6 points less than their season average, which btw, you dumbass, is called winning on the defensive side of the ball.

"The Chargers scored 21 points!" JFC on a crutch.

What are you, 12?
[Reply]
-King- 05:00 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
We are including playoff games, or rather the sports world at large is, so let's not move the goalposts.

The Titans and the Texans? Now I know you don't watch the games.

Tell me, donkey, how many of those points scored by HOU were against the defense in the first half? You know, before Mahomes went off and led the team to 7 straight TDs? Because anything after that 5th TD was basically garbage time in that game. And how many scores did the Texans have in the second half? How many in the 4th quarter? Idiot.

Ditto the TEN game. Look at the boxscore, dipstick. They scored a TD in garbage time in the 4th Q, otherwise, the defense held them to 17 points, all scored in the first half, then stoned for nearly 25 minutes?

And the LAC. Seriously. What is the real difference between 21 and 20? Not mathematically, but in the game. Pretty much "nothing," about cover it, donkey? Glad we agree.

The only game anyone could realistically say the defense shit their pants over the last 20 games was the week 5 game against the Raiders this year. They barely contained the run and allowed 5 plays over 40 yards, 4 of them for TDs, iirc.

Other than that, they had three othr games where they weren't great, but even the TB game they held a top-5 offense to 6 points less than their season average, which btw, you dumbass, is called winning on the defensive side of the ball.

"The Chargers scored 21 points!" JFC on a crutch.

What are you, 12?
Wow. Are YOU really accusing me of moving goal posts. Did you even read this post back to yourself?

You can just admit you were wrong and move on.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:15 PM 11-30-2020
Wow. Are YOU really accusing me of moving goal posts. Did you even read this post back to yourself?

You can just admit you were wrong and move on.
Oh for fuck's sake. Do you have any idea where the whole "17 games" thing came from in the first place? I didn't make it up; I don't even think about stuff like that on my own.

The original story was produced by ESPN or Fox Sports, and chances are they stole it from someone else.

Originally they brought up the point that over the previous 17 games, INCLUDING THE PLAYOFFS/SUPER BOWL, the Chiefs defense had given up an AVERAGE of less than 19 points per game. Look up the definition of AVERAGE yourself. And they're the ones that made note of the fact that some of the point totals were skewed because the defense wasn't even on the field for some of those points.

Then after the second Raiders game and the CAR game, the new story was that the Chiefs had still only given up an AVERAGE of 20.5 points per game.

The only part of the whole thing that I added was that TB was held to a TD less than their season average. And that the Chiefs defense forced TB to go 5-and-out, 3-and-out, 3-and-out, 3-and-out, 3-and out on their first four drives of the game. And that TB scored just 10 points until the fourth quarter. And that TB only scored 4 times on 11 possible possessions. But that's the entirety of my contribution to the story.

You have a problem with the math or the reasoning, take it up with ESPN. But I checked it, and when you exclude points that were scored when the defense wasn't on the field, it adds up. It's about a point lower if you delete points scored in garbage time.
[Reply]
-King- 05:19 PM 11-30-2020
Oh for fuck's sake. Do you have any idea where the whole "17 games" thing came from in the first place? I didn't make it up; I don't even think about stuff like that on my own.

The original story was produced by ESPN or Fox Sports, and chances are they stole it from someone else.

Originally they brought up the point that over the previous 17 games, INCLUDING THE PLAYOFFS/SUPER BOWL, the Chiefs defense had given up an AVERAGE of less than 19 points per game. Look up the definition of AVERAGE yourself. And they're the ones that made note of the fact that some of the point totals were skewed because the defense wasn't even on the field for some of those points.

Then after the second Raiders game and the CAR game, the new story was that the Chiefs had still only given up an AVERAGE of 20.5 points per game.

The only part of the whole thing that I added was that TB was held to a TD less than their season average. And that the Chiefs defense forced TB to go 5-and-out, 3-and-out, 3-and-out, 3-and-out, 3-and out on their first four drives of the game. And that TB scored just 10 points until the fourth quarter. And that TB only scored 4 times on 11 possible possessions. But that's the entirety of my contribution to the story.

You have a problem with the math or the reasoning, take it up with ESPN. But I checked it, and when you exclude points that were scored when the defense wasn't on the field, it adds up. It's about a point lower if you delete points scored in garbage time.
So are we just supposed to know and go by your magical criteria of when a 21+ points allowed game counts or not?

:-) This is such a dumb hill for you to die on. We're not even talking about average, wtf are you bringing that up for :-).
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:50 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
His drops, running sideways or backwards is not.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
Everybody on this team runs backwards. Literally everybody.

It's an organizational issue.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:51 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Yeah I don’t believe this stat that we are very good at pressuring the QB. That’s not what the eye test has shown the last month.

Is this a PFF stat?
PFF keeps QB pressure stats but they're aren't the only ones.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:52 PM 11-30-2020
So are we just supposed to know and go by your magical criteria of when a 21+ points allowed game counts or not?

:-) This is such a dumb hill for you to die on. We're not even talking about average, wtf are you bringing that up for :-).
You don't read well, do you? "21 points" wasn't my criteria, you retard.
[Reply]
-King- 06:59 PM 11-30-2020
You don't read well, do you? "21 points" wasn't my criteria, you retard.
"More than 20 points" = 21+ points

You're not good at this.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:03 PM 11-30-2020
What are you psychos doing to my lovely Frank Clark hate thread?!!!
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:07 PM 11-30-2020
"More than 20 points" = 21+ points

You're not good at this.
You're worse.

As I said, the original numbers come directly from ESPN. I just borrowed them.

Hey, I get it. You don't understand the game. You don't understand math. And you're apparently incapable of actually watching a game and understanding what you're seeing on the field. No problem. I made the mistake of thinking that you were capable of these things. That's my bad.

Now go play your video game or whatever app you masturbate to on your phone and let the adults talk about football.

Buh-bye.:-)
[Reply]
-King- 07:14 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
What are you psychos doing to my lovely Frank Clark hate thread?!!!
I don't know but it's provocative.
[Reply]
-King- 07:27 PM 11-30-2020
You're worse.

As I said, the original numbers come directly from ESPN. I just borrowed them.

Hey, I get it. You don't understand the game. You don't understand math. And you're apparently incapable of actually watching a game and understanding what you're seeing on the field. No problem. I made the mistake of thinking that you were capable of these things. That's my bad.

Now go play your video game or whatever app you masturbate to on your phone and let the adults talk about football.

Buh-bye.:-)
Maybe double check ESPN's numbers then next time. You're clearly wrong lol. I posted all the games in the last 20 games which we allowed more than 20 points. You posted an easily refuted counting stat and got proven wrong. It happens.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 07:31 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Everybody on this team runs backwards. Literally everybody.

It's an organizational issue.
The others have the speed to be able to do that and recover Robinson does not have that speed.

[Reply]
Megatron96 07:40 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
The others have the speed to be able to do that and recover Robinson does not have that speed.

Kelce does it all the time. Damien Williams was doing it. They all do it.

And they won a Super Bowl against the best defense in football doing it.

I think we can put that whine to bed now.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:18 PM 11-30-2020
I just realized Jamaal Adams has more sacks than Frank Clark
[Reply]
Page 235 of 435
« First < 135185225231232233234235 236237238239245285335 > Last »
Up