ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 141 of 367
« First < 4191131137138139140141 142143144145151191241 > Last »
The Lounge>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:55 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
That's what you deal with when you play a DT at DE.

Also, probably supposed to be a linebacker covering that enormous gap of field. They oversold because our DT's got shoved around. Jones was left in no man's land.

Jones is great, but he's not making that play. There's about 4 things that jump out before Jones slow reaction and missed shoe string tackle.
Also correct.
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:55 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Is Tony Romo a retard? Bc he was the one calling Jones out for this TD :-)

I don't care what Romo said as the play was happening. That wasn't Jones fault. Thats on 93. Jones clearly is watching Tannehill to make sure it's not a bootleg, as soon as he sees Henry has the ball he makes a break on the ball. Do you ever have your own ideas or do you constantly just go off of other people's thoughts?
[Reply]
RunKC 09:56 PM 11-10-2019
We just can’t afford to give Chris the same money as Clark. Whether your like Frank or not, he’s here for at least 2 more years. We can’t afford to tie up $75 million in 3 players.

I’d rather use that money to extend Ogbah and Ward at lower rates and find good value for a few FA’s, specifically OL and LB.

We aren’t picking early in the draft which means we need to focus on keeping/adding as many good young players as we can instead of going all in on a select few.

We saw the risk of going all in on one player has done with Frank.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:58 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
We just canít afford to give Chris the same money as Clark. Whether your like Frank or not, heís here for at least 2 more years. We canít afford to tie up $75 million in 3 players.

Iíd rather use that money to extend Ogbah and Ward at lower rates and find good value for a few FAís, specifically OL and LB.

We arenít picking early in the draft which means we need to focus on keeping/adding as many good players as we can.
Jones will get so much more money from some shit team like Miami or NY Giants. Tampa Bay. Somewhere like that.

He isn't resigning here next year.
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:59 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by xztop123:
95 was left unblocked entirely and was too damn slow
He was unblocked because if he bites down on that then Tannehill is going to keep it and then you fucking retards will be bitching for him missing his assignment. He played that how he was supposed to. Its not his fault other players didn't do what they were supposed to do.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 10:03 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Jones will get so much more money from some shit team like Miami or NY Giants. Tampa Bay. Somewhere like that.

He isn't resigning here next year.
Well, if you want a good defense getting rid of your best players is a great way to go.

/sarcasm

FFS, I'd like to think they could at least franchise and trade him.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:26 PM 11-10-2019
So the best defense of Clark's shitty performance is to take pot shots at our legit best defender? This is stupidity beyond all reason and stands as the greatest microcosm for Andy Reid football that could ever be divised.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 10:29 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
I don't get your point.

I don't recall if Ronnie played with a lot of neck injuries.

Are you comparing that to the finger thing? Like the tip of your pinky is of equal importance as your neck and spine?
Really? Itís called toughness. Pinched nerve in the neck? Mike Singleterry, Dick Butkus they wouldíve played with a pinched nerve in the neck. The end of your finger being almost lacerated off is a heck of a lot more painful than a pinched nerve in the neck I assure you.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 10:32 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Go smoke some pot.
Glad you agree!
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 10:33 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
So the best defense of Clark's shitty performance is to take pot shots at our legit best defender? This is stupidity beyond all reason and stands as the greatest microcosm for Andy Reid football that could ever be divised.
I think some of the comments Iíve read essentially try to connect Jones and Clark being back as the reason the defense didnít play as well today as the last couple weeks. Not agreeing with that, just that some seem to be making that connection.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:33 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
He was unblocked because if he bites down on that then Tannehill is going to keep it and then you ****ing retards will be bitching for him missing his assignment. He played that how he was supposed to. Its not his fault other players didn't do what they were supposed to do.
^this^ Watch the video, Raglund is the back side linebacker and way over pursued his cutback lane. He is taught to fill the cutback not over the top, that's Hitchens job as playside backer.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:36 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
I think some of the comments Iíve read essentially try to connect Jones and Clark being back as the reason the defense didnít play as well today as the last couple weeks. Not agreeing with that, just that some seem to be making that connection.
I think Pennel NOT being there had more to do with the lack of physicality on the Dline.
[Reply]
xztop123 10:38 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I don't care what Romo said as the play was happening. That wasn't Jones fault. Thats on 93. Jones clearly is watching Tannehill to make sure it's not a bootleg, as soon as he sees Henry has the ball he makes a break on the ball. Do you ever have your own ideas or do you constantly just go off of other people's thoughts?
Jones May have done the right thing mentally on the play but his athleticism made him unable to close in on Henry. Allowing them to leave him unblocked.

You can fail on a play due to lack of speed or strength - itís not always a mental error
[Reply]
xztop123 10:41 PM 11-10-2019
Why in gods name didn’t pennel suit up.

I think he may be our best defender
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 10:42 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by xztop123:
Why in gods name didnít pennel suit up.

I think he may be our best defender
Probably a pinched nerve in the neck.
[Reply]
Page 141 of 367
« First < 4191131137138139140141 142143144145151191241 > Last »
Up