ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 56 of 128
« First < 6465253545556 5758596066106 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Qanon posts here...
Rausch 07:15 AM 03-24-2019
This isn't a debate thread.

This is just for those wanting to talk about Q.
[Reply]
Taco John 02:03 AM 07-22-2020
Dont bother. eDave is a mental midget. Always has been.
[Reply]
eDave 02:24 AM 07-22-2020
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
There's nothing close to fascism here.........so ask yourself why are they so aggressive and violent? get it??? Jesus Christ
No, I don't. But I'll put some thought into how that behavior makes one a fascist over everything else to the contrary.

Right now I'd say being vehemently opposed to being under a government whose powers are unrestrained and lead by a dictator with absolute power but responsible to the party that got him there and therefore his preferred elite sounds awfully like the opposite of a Fascist.

That's not where we are, but on our way if left unchallenged. Aggressively and sometimes violently (when peacefully is ignored and downright shamed).
[Reply]
eDave 02:39 AM 07-22-2020
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Dont bother. eDave is a mental midget. Always has been.
What I've always respected about you is that you know your subject matter. You know it well and that is due to your diligence in research. So it does come as a surprise that you have such a dislike for and dismissal of those who do the same.

FWIW, I'm of average intellect and, most importantly, have never claimed otherwise. I 'm definitely a bit mental, as we all are in some areas, but not within this conversation as that term is reserved for those who equate Antifa to being a Fascist.

Sorry man, but I just can't get my head around this new baseless accusation or the adverse behavior coming my way because of it.
[Reply]
Taco John 02:43 AM 07-22-2020
You should listen, then, when I tell you you're being used by Marxists in a plot that they've been planning for 50 years at least.
[Reply]
Pogue 02:46 AM 07-22-2020
It's comms. She has said publicly that she isn't saying a word and is pleading innocent. Now Trump comes out and wishes her well. Trump only wishes people well when they are playing ball - or when he's giving them a back-handed compliment. In this case, he's indicating that she's playing ball.
Could also be that Trump is baiting the media to cover the story.
[Reply]
eDave 03:53 AM 07-22-2020
You should listen, then, when I tell you you're being used by Marxists in a plot that they've been planning for 50 years at least.
Within that average intelligence I associated myself with earlier is the knowledge of knowing when I am being used or manipulated. Heck, it's really the only two things someone can do to me that will get you cut out of my life. Furthermore, Trump and the Republican party must be in on this Marxist agenda manipulation and brainwashing as they have always been the most successful with pushing me that way.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 06:41 AM 07-22-2020
Twitter bans 7,000 QAnon accounts, limits 150,000 others as part of broad crackdown Twitter Statement Below We’ve been clear that we will take strong enforcement action on behavior that has the potential to lead to offline harm. In line with this approach, this week we are taking further action on so-called ‘QAnon’ activity across the service. We will permanently suspend accounts Tweeting about these topics that we know are engaged in violations of our multi-account policy, coordinating abuse around individual victims, or are attempting to evade a previous suspension — something we’ve seen more of in recent weeks.

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/bre...licy-on-qanon/
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:48 AM 07-22-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
No, I don't. But I'll put some thought into how that behavior makes one a fascist over everything else to the contrary.

Right now I'd say being vehemently opposed to being under a government whose powers are unrestrained and lead by a dictator with absolute power but responsible to the party that got him there and therefore his preferred elite sounds awfully like the opposite of a Fascist.

That's not where we are, but on our way if left unchallenged. Aggressively and sometimes violently (when peacefully is ignored and downright shamed).
You are wrong. Stop reading communist leaning tripe, alleging Trump as a fascist, when fascism has been built by your side.
Progressives of all parties have cheered the relentless centralization of state matters—and rejection of the Tenth Amendment—for nearly 150 years. The shaky and infirm Incorporation Doctrine federalized the Bill of Rights, the Supreme Court federalized social and economic issues, and the the alphabet soup of federal agencies created by progressive administrations federalized the regulatory state. Foreign policy was ripped away from Congress and commandeered by bureaucratic Deep State actors at the DOD, CIA, NSA, and the State Department. Thousands of new federal crimes were created by statute. These statutes in turn created a vast federal police state, one heavily influenced and provisioned by the residual weaponry and machinery of our overseas wars.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/07/...s-in-portland/
You and EVERY Democrat and RINO Republican have put all that power into the central govt, and made the executive branch of the US govt more powerful than our Framers intended. Reap. Sow.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:53 AM 07-22-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
Twitter bans 7,000 QAnon accounts, limits 150,000 others as part of broad crackdown Twitter Statement Below We’ve been clear that we will take strong enforcement action on behavior that has the potential to lead to offline harm. In line with this approach, this week we are taking further action on so-called ‘QAnon’ activity across the service. We will permanently suspend accounts Tweeting about these topics that we know are engaged in violations of our multi-account policy, coordinating abuse around individual victims, or are attempting to evade a previous suspension — something we’ve seen more of in recent weeks.

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/bre...licy-on-qanon/
Google has also purged from the search listings Brietbart, Daily Caller and get this—Human Events—Ronald Reagan’s favorite newspaper which he credited for unmaking him as a "liberal." Breitbart helped elect Trump.

This is what today's left is about. They can't win when there are diverse views. The have to control EVERYTHING but here we have eDave calling Trump the fascist. Can NOT make it up! :-)
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 06:59 AM 07-22-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Google has also purged from the search listings Brietbart, Daily Caller and get this—Human Events—Ronald Reagan’s favorite newspaper which he credited for unmaking him as a "liberal." Breitbart helped elect Trump.

This is what today's left is about. They can't win when there are diverse views. The have to control EVERYTHING but here we have eDave calling Trump the fascist. Can NOT make it up! :-)
Yep. They are totally deluded.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 07:07 AM 07-22-2020
And still, not one shred of evidence that Qanon is legit.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:35 AM 07-22-2020
Anyone else noticing Duck Duck Go also being blocked by Google? I am seeing that this morning.
[Reply]
Cosmos 07:43 AM 07-22-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
And still, not one shred of evidence that Qanon is legit.
That there are plenty of damaged people who believe, IS legit.

People have to believe in something.....Batshit, is something.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:51 AM 07-22-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Do you remember when you could comment on all of the news articles ...and even on NFL.com?

Those all went away seemingly over-nite.....there is no debate of what they write anymore. Now they are silencing people on social media sites....deliberately limiting people's freedom of expression.
:-)
[Reply]
Trolly McTrollson 08:54 AM 07-22-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:

Daily Caller shows up when I search for it, what on earth are you going on about?
[Reply]
Page 56 of 128
« First < 6465253545556 5758596066106 > Last »
Up