ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 42 of 128
« First < 323839404142 434445465292 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Qanon posts here...
Rausch 07:15 AM 03-24-2019
This isn't a debate thread.

This is just for those wanting to talk about Q.
[Reply]
vailpass 04:38 PM 03-19-2020
Originally Posted by FD:
It is honestly pathetic that he can spend hours reposting cryptic nonsense but can't write a 1 minute response to a direct question.
Seems to have you pretty bothered.
[Reply]
Taco John 04:41 PM 03-19-2020
I don't owe you shit. I'm not here to tell anybody what to think. I post crumbs and allow people to think for themselves. It doesn't matter to me what you say about me because I don't care about the Agent Smiths of this forum. You don't matter to me. I move through you like you're not there.

Demand anything you want from me. You won't get it. I don't answer to you. You have no influence here except on eachother.
[Reply]
FD 04:42 PM 03-19-2020
Originally Posted by Taco John:
I don't owe you shit. I'm not here to tell anybody what to think. I post crumbs and allow people to think for themselves. It doesn't matter to me what you say about me because I don't care about the Agent Smiths of this forum. You don't matter to me.
You are simply afraid to post what you think is going on. It is obvious to literally everyone on this forum.
[Reply]
Taco John 04:43 PM 03-19-2020
Originally Posted by FD:
It is honestly pathetic that he can spend hours reposting cryptic nonsense but can't write a 1 minute response to a direct question.
It's only cryptic if you're dumb.

The stuff I post is intended for smart people. You're not the target audience.
[Reply]
FD 04:44 PM 03-19-2020
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Seems to have you pretty bothered.
Just having a bit of fun watching this guy flail around. The funniest part is he could end it in 30 seconds if he wanted to but he is too afraid.
[Reply]
Taco John 04:44 PM 03-19-2020
Originally Posted by FD:
You are simply afraid to post what you think is going on. It is obvious to literally everyone on this forum.
I've posted extensively on what I think is going on.

And now, I'm going to go throw a baseball with my son.

Later doofus.
[Reply]
Detoxing 04:45 PM 03-19-2020
Originally Posted by Taco John:
I don't owe you shit. I'm not here to tell anybody what to think. I post crumbs and allow people to think for themselves. It doesn't matter to me what you say about me because I don't care about the Agent Smiths of this forum. You don't matter to me. I move through you like you're not there.

Demand anything you want from me. You won't get it. I don't answer to you. You have no influence here except on eachother.

via GIPHY


[Reply]
FD 04:45 PM 03-19-2020
Originally Posted by Taco John:
I've posted extensively on what I think is going on.

And now, I'm going to go throw a baseball with my son.

Later doofus.
Take your time, come back tomorrow and answer the questions I posed in the last page. We can wait.
[Reply]
Detoxing 04:51 PM 03-19-2020
Originally Posted by FD:
Take your time, come back tomorrow and answer the questions I posed in the last page. We can wait.
He'll never do it because this guy <------ told him to.

And i knew he wouldn't. And it doesn't matter to me because i already know what he thinks.

I just wanted an opportunity to call him a pussy and trigger him. He even used another Matrix reference :-) that's great!

If you've ever interacted with this guy then you'd know the moment he starts typing curse words, post spamming and using that "i don't have to prove shit, bread crumbs" tone, that he's been triggered.

via GIPHY


[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:22 PM 03-19-2020
.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Bowser 07:52 PM 03-19-2020
Either Detoxing just can't stand for people to have opinions contrary to his own, or Taco fucked his wife.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 08:43 PM 03-19-2020
Detoxs state government just ordered the state of California to stay home.

Enjoy your California Utopia..
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:18 AM 03-20-2020
Originally Posted by Taco John:
I don't owe you shit. I'm not here to tell anybody what to think. I post crumbs and allow people to think for themselves. It doesn't matter to me what you say about me because I don't care about the Agent Smiths of this forum. You don't matter to me. I move through you like you're not there.

Demand anything you want from me. You won't get it. I don't answer to you. You have no influence here except on eachother.
There you go again with The Matrix references. You aren't Neo. You know jack shit, and that's the only reason you won't present evidence. There isn't any.


Originally Posted by Taco John:
It's only cryptic if you're dumb.

The stuff I post is intended for smart people. You're not the target audience.
Please. Anyone who takes your drivel seriously is either mentally ill, has a room temperature IQ, or both.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 10:06 AM 03-20-2020
Ive never witnessed a thread filled with so much hate before.

JFC people - if you think it's so silly/unbelievable, just move along.

I just dont get this intense desire to try to prove someone wrong or make them look bad.

Quite a lot of energy spent, and for what? Isnt it easier just to ignore, and move along?
[Reply]
Detoxing 10:19 AM 03-20-2020
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
I just dont get this intense desire to try to prove someone wrong or make them look bad.

Quite a lot of energy spent, and for what? Isnt it easier just to ignore, and move along?

via GIPHY


[Reply]
Page 42 of 128
« First < 323839404142 434445465292 > Last »
Up