ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 146 of 279
« First < 4696136142143144145146 147148149150156196246 > Last »
The Lounge>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
carlos3652 03:00 AM 12-05-2019
I struggled in this game. My pressure rate was 26% but I never got a sack. His pressure rate was 37% and sacked me 6x...

My punter shanks 3 of his 4 punts for the following net yards: 14, 20, 35. It’s like I had a free agent out there instead of the punter that led the league for 2018 yards per punt.

How am I supposed to beat Patrick Mahomes under these conditions. Outrageous. :-)
[Reply]
TambaBerry 03:22 AM 12-05-2019
Boom finally my team plays like it should 9-0 shutout win.
[Reply]
Rukdafaidas 07:20 AM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by carlos3652:
I struggled in this game. My pressure rate was 26% but I never got a sack. His pressure rate was 37% and sacked me 6x...

My punter shanks 3 of his 4 punts for the following net yards: 14, 20, 35. Itís like I had a free agent out there instead of the punter that led the league for 2018 yards per punt.

How am I supposed to beat Patrick Mahomes under these conditions. Outrageous. :-)
Dude, you should know that Mahomes in unsackable.:-)
Shanks for the memories. :-)
Good game Carlos.
[Reply]
carlos3652 07:48 AM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by Rukdafaidas:
Dude, you should know that Mahomes in unsackable.:-)
Shanks for the memories. :-)
Good game Carlos.
That was a fun one. Iím glad Iím not in your division... literally just walked up and down the field on me until the 3rd quarter.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:07 AM 12-05-2019
Another week, another one-score loss for Miami.

This fucking offense blows dicks.
[Reply]
wheeler08 08:29 AM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The sim engine is broken.

Frank Clark and Jason Pierre Paul have 1 sack in 4 games after combining for 25 in real life? My pressure rate is 3rd worst? My defenders totaled something like 45 sacks IRL

Also no way my run defense should be this bad. Particularly with my safety in the
Box.

Bullshit!!!
King Carl said he is disgraced by your performance! The only play I would like to point out, is that your shit D gave up a TD to my 3rd string TE, who is actually my backup LT...

Unrelated to my team, looks like Scandrick got another INT, leads the league with 6! Ryan Kerrigan leads league in sacks, I've actually never heard of him. Nacy's brother? Is he as good in real life, or another Scandrick?

I noticed more kick off return yards in this game. Thats cool
[Reply]
wheeler08 08:33 AM 12-05-2019
So the other team can't see who I have starting? I think someone mentioned the other teams depth chart or something. Because that would have been a huge advantage for Clay if he knew my #2 WR was out this game and I was going to run it almost every play with shit for WR's. I would think before mainstream, it would be beneficial for the opposing team to see who your starters are before each game.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:33 AM 12-05-2019
The Solar Central: 13-3 through 4 weeks. The entire division COMBINED has as many losses as Clay.

The 2nd best division in Sandbox is 8-8.

Just a savage division.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:48 AM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The sim engine is broken.

Frank Clark and Jason Pierre Paul have 1 sack in 4 games after combining for 25 in real life? My pressure rate is 3rd worst? My defenders totaled something like 45 sacks IRL

Also no way my run defense should be this bad. Particularly with my safety in the
Box.

Bullshit!!!
The gameplans do SOMETHING. But I do agree that it seems as though the front 4s are struggling to generate sacks. I got 23 sacks out of my top 2 DEs and have 2 so far through 4 games. That said, my pressure rate is still pretty outstanding so that may even out as the season progresses.

But speaking directly to the overall impact of gameplans - this is NEVER the team I'd have built if I had my druthers. It was just a product of the draft board. I saw a path forward and decided to approach the team differently given the division I was in and the first couple of picks I made.

I decided to build a balanced offensive team that could control the clock a bit and a defense that could get after the passer and force turnovers. Well my offense is almost an exact split - 107 passing attempts to 104 rushing attempts. And my defense is in the top 5 in pressure rate, sacks and INTs and as a result is tied for the league lead in points surrendered and 6th in total yards.

The team is behaving exactly as I wanted it to behave when I dialed up these gameplans. I have the 2nd lowest QB Rating against, 3rd lowest yards per paassing attempt and 2nd lowest Yards per Carry against against. The defense simply makes teams work and the offense tries to mix things up and keep the game manageable.

Next stop is to try to figure out my woeful 3rd down conversion rate because that's how I keep ending up in 1-score games. Virus was deep in Columbia territory with less than a minute left and down 6 when he threw an interception to Ward to allow me to seal it. But it really shouldn't have come to that (I think that's the 3rd time I've had to stop a potential game tying/winning drive in under a minute) had my damn 3rd down conversion rate been better than 2/10.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:49 AM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
So the other team can't see who I have starting? I think someone mentioned the other teams depth chart or something. Because that would have been a huge advantage for Clay if he knew my #2 WR was out this game and I was going to run it almost every play with shit for WR's. I would think before mainstream, it would be beneficial for the opposing team to see who your starters are before each game.
I said it. Need a depth chart for actual game planning. Only way this is realistic for game planning.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:49 AM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
So the other team can't see who I have starting? I think someone mentioned the other teams depth chart or something. Because that would have been a huge advantage for Clay if he knew my #2 WR was out this game and I was going to run it almost every play with shit for WR's. I would think before mainstream, it would be beneficial for the opposing team to see who your starters are before each game.
It's easy to see who your opponent has available.

Go to 'Standings' and click on your opponent. Then sort by week. You can't see the oppositions starters, but you can make a solid guess. And that's no different than real life really.

For instance, I know that Clay is getting Julian Edelman and Richard Sherman back next week because I can just click on Week 5 to see who's there. I know he's losing Michael Pierce because I sorted by Week 4 FIRST and then Week 5 to put any body that he has out this week who had had available last week at the top of the list.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:53 AM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I said it. Need a depth chart for actual game planning. Only way this is realistic for game planning.
Same thing - click on Standings and then your opponent. Then click on 'position' first to sort by position, then go over to the week you're looking at and click on that week.

It will put everyone out at the top and then have everyone that's available sorted by position group underneath that.
[Reply]
wheeler08 08:57 AM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
It's easy to see who your opponent has available.

Go to 'Standings' and click on your opponent. Then sort by week. You can't see the oppositions starters, but you can make a solid guess. And that's no different than real life really.

For instance, I know that Clay is getting Julian Edelman and Richard Sherman back next week because I can just click on Week 5 to see who's there. I know he's losing Michael Pierce because I sorted by Week 4 FIRST and then Week 5 to put any body that he has out this week who had had available last week at the top of the list.
Ahh, I didn't know they could see who we have available. You may have just altered the sandbox lol Clay did you know this? If so Carl is very pissed...
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:58 AM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Another week, another one-score loss for Miami.

This fucking offense blows dicks.
Not sure why you got away from the run.

Your first two drives yielded a FG and then a march into my territory before a big 4th down conversion that would've taken you at/near the red zone was wiped out by penalty. You were moving the ball a little bit (though it wasn't easy).

And in those 2 drives you ran the ball 9 times. You had all of 13 carries the rest of the game. It's not as though that game was ever out of hand. Late in the 3rd you had the ball at my 32 in a 10-6 game with a chance to take the lead (thank you, Derwin James - for the sack that pushed you out of FG range and forced a punt that changed that game).

It looks to be a classic case of coaching impatience. The yards weren't coming in chunks, but they WERE coming. And your coach just decided to put the ball in Mitch Trubisky's hands for some odd reason...
[Reply]
wheeler08 08:59 AM 12-05-2019
Clay was so excited for Josh Gordon and he was the only WR in the game to drop a pass...2 actually....
[Reply]
Page 146 of 279
« First < 4696136142143144145146 147148149150156196246 > Last »
Up