ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 153 of 160
« First < 53103143149150151152153 154155156157 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Top 101 CP Posters of 2014 Part 2 Presented by SNR
Pasta Little Brioni 09:33 PM 07-31-2014
The countdown and butt hurt continues as SNR, the unnamed listmaker, and I are on a mission to finish this thing.

Original thread (101-58).... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...osters+of+2014

57-34... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....30&postcount=3

33-21... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...31&postcount=4

20-13... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...0&postcount=13

12. Dane McCloud
Spoiler!

11. Pestilence
Spoiler!

10. htismaqe
Spoiler!

9. Rausch
Spoiler!

8. Bowser
Spoiler!

7. Simply Red
Spoiler!

6. milkman
Spoiler!

5. Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

4. SNR
Spoiler!

3. 'Hamas' Jenkins
Spoiler!

2. Rain Man
Spoiler!

[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:39 PM 01-09-2015
We need a Go Chiefs roast before this heads to its new home, the HOC.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 06:52 PM 01-09-2015
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Clay has changed his CP handle more than he's had sexual partners, including guys, and more than he's flipped/flopped his love/hate position on alex smith. But not as many times as he mods have abused their powers or PGM has been asked to update the fucking OP!!!!!

And floppynuts is joke worthy.

The end, send it off.....
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:27 PM 01-09-2015
I can only assume that the wait will be well worth it, I expect SNR to be wide awake at this very moment grinding his teeth in a coke induced haze trying to finish his magnum opus.

Is it a lot of pressure?

Sure it is and guess what?... TOUGH SHIT, chop up another fat line and get busy mfer... there is no fortune without sacrifice.

CHOP CHOP.
[Reply]
TimBone 07:39 PM 01-09-2015
My five favorite roasts:

5. FMB!
4. PGM
3. Rainman
2. Donger
1. Phobia.

The Phobia roast was majorly epic. It filled some gaps on the history of CP for us noobs. Funny and educational. Well done.

The Rain Man and Donger roasts were very entertaining and funny. I laughed the whole way through. That rant at the end of Rain Man's roast when your telling him what his next meal should be was awesome.

PGM and FMB roasts just made me laugh.

I thought the Milkman roast was very well done. not as funny as the others, but a great idea, and a great effort.

Finally, the Iowanian roast originally made no sense to me, but when I was linked to the reference thread, it made it all worth it. A ton of fun.

Kudos again, SNR. Well done.
[Reply]
rico 09:16 PM 01-09-2015
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I can only assume that the wait will be well worth it, I expect SNR to be wide awake at this very moment grinding his teeth in a coke induced haze trying to finish his magnum opus.

Is it a lot of pressure?

Sure it is and guess what?... TOUGH SHIT, chop up another fat line and get busy mfer... there is no fortune without sacrifice.

CHOP CHOP.
I thought the Clay roast would have been perfect if it were left the way it was (congrats, you are #1)...opposed to disclosing that there was a roast that had gone through the initial stages, but not completed...not that it wasn't nice seeing what had already been completed in the Clay roast...but stretching it out, building the anticipation leading to the "congrats man, your #1" roast would have inadvertently been the perfect roast for him.
[Reply]
TimBone 09:18 PM 01-09-2015
Originally Posted by rico:
I thought the Clay roast would have been perfect if it were left the way it was (congrats, you are #1)...opposed to disclosing that there was a roast that had gone through the initial stages, but not completed...not that it wasn't nice seeing what had already been completed in the Clay roast...but stretching it out, building the anticipation leading to the "congrats man, your #1" roast would have inadvertently been the perfect roast for him.
Yep. That fucker was squirming, too. Leaving him in that state would have been wonderful.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 04:33 AM 01-10-2015
I said "send it off!"
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:18 AM 01-10-2015
SNR, Are we getting a Go Chiefs roast or not?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:24 AM 01-10-2015
I'm gonna' start in with "Attica" soon....
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:57 AM 01-10-2015
I'm done roasting for awhile. If you bump this in May or something, I might have a renewed grounding of creative energy and write one up.

Until then, no.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:06 PM 01-10-2015
Originally Posted by SNR:
I'm done roasting for awhile. If you bump this in May or something, I might have a renewed grounding of creative energy and write one up.

Until then, no.
Okay, I'll move it to the HOC to reside in the creme le creme.

When you get around to it, you can post the roast in there.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:42 PM 01-10-2015
Okay, I'll move it to the HOC to reside in the creme le creme.

When you get around to it, you can post the roast in there.
Very good. I'll probably just make another thread or hijack Saul's Choose Your Own Roast thread if I come up with Clay's.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 03:27 PM 01-10-2015
What, am I chopped liver?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:28 PM 01-10-2015
Originally Posted by SNR:
Very good. I'll probably just make another thread or hijack Saul's Choose Your Own Roast thread if I come up with Clay's.
If you finish the Star Trek thing I will love you forever. Take your time, Par'Mach'kai.
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:30 PM 01-10-2015
Originally Posted by Numbah One:
If you finish the Star Trek thing I will love you forever. Take your time, Par'Mach'kai.
Tell you what. Let's make this extra special. Who's your crew?

The only choice you don't have is Counselor Simplyred. He comes with the ship.

I'll pound something out in the next month or so.
[Reply]
Page 153 of 160
« First < 53103143149150151152153 154155156157 > Last »
Up