ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 26
« First < 131920212223 242526 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Should Single Men Own Cat(s)?
BEAVER 12:01 PM 03-24-2023
This topic came up at the bar last night.

My take - Single guy owning a cat = Beta and should not happen.

There are some extenuating circumstances by which one might end up with a cat. Dead Wife, Girlfriend, Mom, Sister.

But if a single guy actually makes the effort to get a cat as a pet? Unacceptable.

I knew the final word could be found here on CP. This place is a bastion of what is right.
[Reply]
Skyy God 02:05 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
How does that prove that the pictures you posted were of your girlfriend? There’s a chance you were in Belize, but there’s a zero percent chance those photos were really your girlfriend. That’s what everyone is questioning you on.
Then we’re at an impasse.

You can either 1) keep up with this psycho stalking, 14 year old girl bullying bullshit, 2) drop it, or 3) come here and fight me for charity.

We all know which option you’re gonna choose.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 02:08 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by unBelizable:
Then we’re at an impasse.

You can either 1) keep up with this psycho stalking, 14 year old girl bullying bullshit, 2) drop it, or 3) come here and fight me for charity.

We all know which option you’re gonna choose.
So, by your actions, you are admitting you were full of shit.

Mods, please ban UnBelizable for one year per the agreement previously established.
[Reply]
Skyy God 02:11 PM 03-27-2023
So, by your actions, you are admitting you were full of shit.

Mods, please ban UnBelizable for one year per the agreement previously established.
You would think a high powered business type such as yourself would understand how offer and acceptance works…..
[Reply]
LoneWolf 02:19 PM 03-27-2023
You would think a high powered business type such as yourself would understand how offer and acceptance works…..
Can you tell us why you are so against providing the proof that would clear your name? I’m not the only one who thinks you’re full of shit.
[Reply]
Skyy God 02:35 PM 03-27-2023
Can you tell us why you are so against providing the proof that would clear your name? I’m not the only one who thinks you’re full of shit.
I have a perfectly good rationale that’s 0% your business.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 02:40 PM 03-27-2023
I have a perfectly good rationale that’s 0% your business.
Oh, I’m sure you do. :-)
[Reply]
Frazod 03:02 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by Woogieman:
Cats are fine for single men, but nothing smaller than a serval. If you can find yourself a clouded leopard, you would be cooler than any cane corso owner.
Well, if you adopt/rescue a kitten, there's no way of knowing how big it will get. We took in a kitten that was five weeks old. She never got any bigger than standard six month old kitten. Neat little cat; she lived to be 16. Sadly we had to put her down about six months ago.
[Reply]
Donger 03:06 PM 03-27-2023
A man was attacked by a mountain lion while relaxing in a hot tub at a rental property in Colorado, according to Colorado Parks and Wildlife.

“Although this victim had only minor injuries, we take this incident seriously,” area wildlife manager Sean Shepherd said in a news release.

The victim said he felt something grab his head while he was in the hot tub with his wife on March 18. The two were staying at a rental home in a heavily wooded area around five miles west of Nathrop, Colorado.

“He and his wife began screaming and splashing water at the animal,” said Colorado Parks and Wildlife in the news release. “The victim’s wife grabbed a flashlight and shined it on the animal, which they then identified as a mountain lion.”

The couple was able to scare the animal away and safely return to the rental home.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:10 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by Donger:
A man was attacked by a mountain lion while relaxing in a hot tub at a rental property in Colorado, according to Colorado Parks and Wildlife.

“Although this victim had only minor injuries, we take this incident seriously,” area wildlife manager Sean Shepherd said in a news release.

The victim said he felt something grab his head while he was in the hot tub with his wife on March 18. The two were staying at a rental home in a heavily wooded area around five miles west of Nathrop, Colorado.

“He and his wife began screaming and splashing water at the animal,” said Colorado Parks and Wildlife in the news release. “The victim’s wife grabbed a flashlight and shined it on the animal, which they then identified as a mountain lion.”

The couple was able to scare the animal away and safely return to the rental home.
We had a mountain lion sighting here last week. In central Iowa.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 03:14 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Sightings in Kansas are becoming quite common. My wife swears that she had a mountain lion run across the road about 1/4 mile from our house. There's a heavily wooded creek in the area and a ton of deer, but I don't trust her eyes enough that I believe her 100%.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:16 PM 03-27-2023
Sightings in Kansas are becoming quite common. My wife swears that she had a mountain lion run across the road about 1/4 mile from our house. There's a heavily wooded creek in the area and a ton of deer, but I don't trust her eyes enough that I believe her 100%.
It wouldn't surprise me at all. It's pretty rare for them to make it THIS far east but we probably have 1-2 sightings a year. Of course, black bears coming this far south from Minnesota or Wisconsin is similarly rare and there's been 2 sightings - two different bears according to the DNR - in the last 8 months.
[Reply]
tredadda 03:21 PM 03-27-2023
Really? I thought a criteria for a mountain lion is something like mountains. I am genuinely fascinated by a sighting there.
[Reply]
Frazod 03:24 PM 03-27-2023
Wow. The only time I saw one in the wild I was in Ouray. It was moving up a nearby hill a couple of hundred yards away.
[Reply]
Woogieman 04:10 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Well, if you adopt/rescue a kitten, there's no way of knowing how big it will get. We took in a kitten that was five weeks old. She never got any bigger than standard six month old kitten. Neat little cat; she lived to be 16. Sadly we had to put her down about six months ago.
Sorry to hear that...I had one that sound similar in Jr High and HS. She loved being on my shoulder, and would just lounge there, all chill as I mowed, didn't bother her a bit. She would come to her call llike a labrador, too. Some don't GAF, others are awesome. Some dogs would pull you out of a fire, and others are obnoxious, noisy c@nts that do nothing but bark at everything that moves all day.
[Reply]
BWillie 04:16 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by Donger:

Makes sense. Guy had his back to the animal. Big cats like to attack when you have your back turned. And the cat probably assumed it was a smaller animal as the rest of the body was submerged in the water. Very rare for this to happen in North America though.
[Reply]
Page 23 of 26
« First < 131920212223 242526 >
Up