ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 315
« First < 3910111213 141516172363113 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
Sully 09:02 PM 02-25-2019
If I draft Vontae Davis will he quit a game at halftime?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:06 PM 02-25-2019
Actually now that I look more at it

Finney
Long
Lang is a decent interior

Nicholson and Williams is a formidable safety duo

Ngata and Wake would be dope if this was 2011
[Reply]
lewdog 09:08 PM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
From what I remember there is a slight penalty if you play OLB at DE, or DE at DT or vice versa.

Defensive ends are split up by DE3 and DE4, so obviously if you play a DE4 in a 3-4 he is going to be less effective.
You see my question. Does R or L matter in this for Ends or Linebackers?
[Reply]
lewdog 09:10 PM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
Without a ranking system, its super hard to find players. I feel like I'm gonna pass better players with my pick just because I cant see a rank of best players available
Oh that's absolutely going to happen. This ranking system is wack and you can only sort by positions. But you also have to remember you have to sign guys too so maybe that's part of the strategy?

But yes, finding Best Player Available is gonna be ridiculously hard.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:11 PM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Pretty sure it doesn't. If it did they would be listed as such.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:12 PM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
Without a ranking system, its super hard to find players. I feel like I'm gonna pass better players with my pick just because I cant see a rank of best players available
This is what went wrong for Scott Pioli.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 09:14 PM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
From what I remember there is a slight penalty if you play OLB at DE, or DE at DT or vice versa.

Defensive ends are split up by DE3 and DE4, so obviously if you play a DE4 in a 3-4 he is going to be less effective.
ah so thats what that means
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:19 PM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
If there's an R/L designation, then it makes a difference. If not, it doesn't.

You can (within reason) play players out of position, but there are penalties for doing so. In some instances it may not be a big penalty (e.g., moving a CB to FS), and in other cases the penalty could be large (e.g., moving a C to LT).
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:37 PM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Sites really wonky for me. I can't access the draft forum or whatever. The site crashes.
What can you get to before it crashes? Can you get onto the game site? Into the forum? And what system are you using?
[Reply]
cdcox 09:47 PM 02-25-2019
you can now move 2018 rookies to your draftboard
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:58 PM 02-25-2019
worked
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:30 PM 02-25-2019
125-man board set

LET'S DO THIS

[Reply]
cdcox 10:56 PM 02-25-2019
We are going to delay at least another 24 hours to fix a few more things and allow people a chance to set their draft boards.

Trade block is fixed and you can click on team names in the list of picks.
[Reply]
cdcox 11:12 PM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Somebody appears to have snagged Dee Ford as an auto-assign. I mean damn - that's not a bad bit o' roster chaff to get.

I haven't combed through mine but I think the best I've got is !@#$ing Tannehill...

EDIT: Suggs is nice and a handful of solid DTs in Poe, Malcom Brown, Shamar Stephen and Danny Shelton. And it's as though Sandbox is mocking me - my only 1st round pick from the original article, Kyle Long, back for another run...
Huge mistake on my part on Dee Ford. I copied a column of "1" one row too far.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:16 PM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by cdcox:
you can now move 2018 rookies to your draftboard
I'm not seeing them
[Reply]
Page 13 of 315
« First < 3910111213 141516172363113 > Last »
Up