ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 18
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Claythan now looking to get into modeling? OMFG Awesome find.
Reaper16 04:39 PM 06-27-2009
Originally Posted by Ari Chi3fs:
So, Reaper... if YOU were the "Jessica" I wonder why it got taken down so quickly?
Purely coincidence, I'd think. Because I have zero reason to lie about me authoring the Jessica comment. I put that up there purely to see if someone would post it back here on CP like "there on to us!"
[Reply]
Kyle DeLexus 04:42 PM 06-27-2009
Originally Posted by Reaper16:
Purely coincidence, I'd think. Because I have zero reason to lie about me authoring the Jessica comment. I put that up there purely to see if someone would post it back here on CP like "there on to us!"
I figured it was someone on here until they took the comments off :-)
[Reply]
Bob Dole 04:37 PM 06-27-2009
A dream just died.
[Reply]
Gonzo 04:39 PM 06-27-2009
dammit...

here I am, away from the pc and that bitch locks the page before I could post as hootie. it was going to be classic...
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 04:39 PM 06-27-2009
Ari spied
Clay's dream died
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 04:39 PM 06-27-2009
Ari spied
Clay's dream died
[Reply]
Gonzo 04:40 PM 06-27-2009
Im all for self confidence but damn clay, you are a fluffer.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Thig Lyfe 04:40 PM 06-27-2009
Posted by: Twinkles McCoy

A few months ago, Clayton asked me out on a date. I accepted (of course) and he picked me up from the Tit Hut after my shift. I'll never forget how instantly wet I became when I saw him in the parking lot, leaning on his DeLorean and wearing a black long-sleeve T-shirt featuring pictures of of not one, not two, but FOUR wolves. "Get the fuck in the car, bitch!" he growled like a sexy something-or-other. I buckled in and asked where we were going. "Pussytown. Population: My fat dick," he purred. And before I could even ask if we were having dinner first, he crammed his ginormous dong so far up my babychute that the tip was partially dissolved by my stomach acid when he pulled out. "Not again!" he bellowed. He turned to me and said "Thanks for the poon. Now get the fuck out." He stole my purse, pushed me out of the car and sped away with Steely Dan blaring. Now I'm more pregnant than once thought possible. I only hope my baby inherits the irresistible sexiness of its father.

He truly is BORN TO ROAM.
[Reply]
Fritz88 07:30 PM 06-27-2009
Originally Posted by SportsRacer:
Posted by: Twinkles McCoy

A few months ago, Clayton asked me out on a date. I accepted (of course) and he picked me up from the Tit Hut after my shift. I'll never forget how instantly wet I became when I saw him in the parking lot, leaning on his DeLorean and wearing a black long-sleeve T-shirt featuring pictures of of not one, not two, but FOUR wolves. "Get the **** in the car, bitch!" he growled like a sexy something-or-other. I buckled in and asked where we were going. "Pussytown. Population: My fat dick," he purred. And before I could even ask if we were having dinner first, he crammed his ginormous dong so far up my babychute that the tip was partially dissolved by my stomach acid when he pulled out. "Not again!" he bellowed. He turned to me and said "Thanks for the poon. Now get the **** out." He stole my purse, pushed me out of the car and sped away with Steely Dan blaring. Now I'm more pregnant than once thought possible. I only hope my baby inherits the irresistible sexiness of its father.

He truly is BORN TO ROAM.
OH GOD :-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:41 PM 06-27-2009
who screencapped this?
[Reply]
teedubya 04:44 PM 06-27-2009
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
who screencapped this?
I screencapped the pic on post 2... that is all, though.
[Reply]
Bowser 04:44 PM 06-27-2009
With permission....

Originally Posted by Claythan via PM:
I don't know who did that, but it's someone's idea of a sick practical joke..:-)....all those photos are from my OKCupid account.

Christ, this is embarrassing. I'm not even going to comment on Ari's thread.

The comments are a barrel of monkeys, though.

:-)

[Reply]
teedubya 04:44 PM 06-27-2009
That was my favorite 90 minutes on Chiefsplanet, EVER.
[Reply]
Kyle DeLexus 04:46 PM 06-27-2009
Originally Posted by Ari Chi3fs:
That was my favorite 90 minutes on Chiefsplanet, EVER.
I had a lot of laughs.
[Reply]
Smed1065 04:47 PM 06-27-2009
Originally Posted by Kyle DeLexus:
I had a lot of laughs.
True.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 18
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up