ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 12
« First < 289101112
Nzoner's Game Room>Britt Reid hearing/arraignment day.
SuperBowl4 09:13 AM 06-07-2021
- Pleads Not Guilty - Update : November 19, 2021 - Kansas City Chiefs agree to pay medical expenses for girl who was hurt in crash. Britt Reid's trial date set for April 18, 2022
[Reply]
kevrunner 11:35 AM 11-02-2022
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
I'm glad to see the Chiefs organization has committed to helping support the family. Most people have no idea the expense of having to care for a child injured like this. I hope the family has done their due diligence in estimating the cost so they're adequately covered.
I thought this was a settlement between the Chiefs and the victim’s family in order to avoid a huge lawsuit. Don’t think the Chiefs organization volunteered to pay the medical, it was a settlement. A lot of questions regarding Reid consuming alcohol at the facility, was it known, was he drinking alone, how often did he drink?

“Will the Chiefs or the NFL ever provide public answers to these questions? Last November, the Chiefs reached an agreement to provide the family of Ariel Young, who was five years old at the time, “with world-class medical care and long-term financial stability.” Those terms undoubtedly were the subject of a settlement as to any claims that could have been made against the Chiefs.”
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:41 AM 11-02-2022
3 years.

Hope Andy is okay. Has to be brutal to know your son is going to prison for 3 years. Any years.

I know you don't read CP, Andy, but we're pulling for you, Big Red.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:46 AM 11-02-2022
Britt Should consider himself lucky. People get more time than that for possession of weed.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:24 PM 11-02-2022
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Britt Should consider himself lucky. People get more time than that for possession of weed.
Where? In Russia maybe. In the US, it's pretty much a misdemeanor these days. Even at the federal level these days, I think it's a max penalty of like 2-3 years?
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:26 PM 11-02-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
3 years.

Hope Andy is okay. Has to be brutal to know your son is going to prison for 3 years. Any years.

I know you don't read CP, Andy, but we're pulling for you, Big Red.
Yeah, I've got nothing against Andy.

I bet he wishes he hadn't hired the lowest-cost nanny when the kids were little, though.
[Reply]
luv 12:32 PM 11-02-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Where? In Russia maybe. In the US, it's pretty much a misdemeanor these days. Even at the federal level these days, I think it's a max penalty of like 2-3 years?
Before "these days," punishments for weed possession were quite lengthy. There are people who have been in prison for several years. There have probably been some of "these days" people get arrested, convicted, served their time, and gotten released for the same crime that some people that have been in prison for years are still in for today.
[Reply]
raybec 4 12:36 PM 11-02-2022
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Yeah, I've got nothing against Andy.

I bet he wishes he hadn't hired the lowest-cost nanny when the kids were little, though.
Britt and Garrett probably both should not have been allowed to have driver's licenses. That was the real problem.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:50 PM 11-02-2022
Originally Posted by luv:
Before "these days," punishments for weed possession were quite lengthy. There are people who have been in prison for several years. There have probably been some of "these days" people get arrested, convicted, served their time, and gotten released for the same crime that some people that have been in prison for years are still in for today.
Yeah, I get that. When I was a kid a million years ago, weed possession was a serious offense. Some kid in another HS was in the papers (1985?) for possession and got 5 years or whatever. Some other kid was sentenced to 10 years or something for possession of half a pound, I think. Some poor prep school kid, never did anything illegal in his life except that one time, and lost nearly 8 years of his life.

But now, one of my friend's kids got nicked with about a quarter and only got a fine? And that was his 2nd offense, iirc.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 05:52 PM 04-06-2023
This dude is a huge piece of shit:

https://www.kctv5.com/2023/04/06/bri...become-public/
[Reply]
scho63 06:20 PM 04-06-2023
He is someone who should NEVER drink alcohol again.
[Reply]
ModSocks 06:22 PM 04-06-2023
3 years in prison huh?

Curious to see how it changes him. He's either gonna emerge gangster as fuck or gay as fuck.
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:26 PM 04-06-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
This dude is a huge piece of shit:

https://www.kctv5.com/2023/04/06/bri...become-public/
It looks like the Tipton Correctional Center is pretty close to Lake of the Ozarks. That would be pretty nice if he could get out occasionally.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 07:52 PM 04-06-2023
Andy Reid showed up to the site of the crash or was Britt Reid lying here?

Originally Posted by :
Reid appears to be texting at one point and motions with his thumb to a person sitting in another car.

Officer: I can’t have you on the phone

Reid: My dad is sitting right there.

Officer: But we can’t have you on the phone, okay?

Reid: Any word on that little girl?

Officer: I have not heard anything, sir.

[Reply]
Buehler445 07:59 PM 04-06-2023
I read that as he had his dad on the phone.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:13 PM 04-06-2023
Article states he was being investigated a few months prior broke someone's window in a road rage incident that person happened to be an off duty cop. Wonder how much the Chiefs knew about all of this
[Reply]
Page 12 of 12
« First < 289101112
Up