ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 59 of 71
« First < 9495556575859 6061626369 > Last »
Media Center>MCU Meta Discussion
DaFace 05:54 PM 07-16-2019
The various movies obviously deserve their own threads once things actually start moving on them, but it seems like we should have a place just for general discussion about what they're planning. So here ya go.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 08:59 AM 11-06-2023
We'll go see it, I don't let the naysayers and doomsday social media pundits keep me from a fun time at the movies. Thank god this stuff didn't exist back in the day when I was a kid, so many movies I went and saw, and had a fun time with, would've probably been eviscerated online due to social media mob mentality. No movie I've ever seen from Marvel wasn't at least somewhat enjoyable. Eternals, Thor 2, Thor L&T, Iron Man 2 or even 3 for that matter, this movie will either be one of those or be good, and the people who get their jollies off on costing movies money at the box office will say it's a victory again.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 11:09 AM 11-06-2023
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
We'll go see it, I don't let the naysayers and doomsday social media pundits keep me from a fun time at the movies. Thank god this stuff didn't exist back in the day when I was a kid, so many movies I went and saw, and had a fun time with, would've probably been eviscerated online due to social media mob mentality. No movie I've ever seen from Marvel wasn't at least somewhat enjoyable. Eternals, Thor 2, Thor L&T, Iron Man 2 or even 3 for that matter, this movie will either be one of those or be good, and the people who get their jollies off on costing movies money at the box office will say it's a victory again.
Meh. The previews look horrible. Hope you enjoy it though.

Thor L&T is by far the worst Marvel movie.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 01:20 PM 11-06-2023
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:

I hate Thor L&T with all my being. It was a complete waste of time and trashed the story arc/actors.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 01:21 PM 11-06-2023
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
Taking my daughter to it as well. I hope she enjoys it and it does decent
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 08:04 PM 11-06-2023

Blade director Yann Demange has confirmed that the MCU's Blade movie starring Mahershala Ali will be rated R. Blade will now be the second R-rated MCU movie after Deadpool 3. https://t.co/fKxbXjgpXe pic.twitter.com/L4lsURCeGu

— IGN (@IGN) November 7, 2023

[Reply]
Bowser 09:00 PM 11-06-2023
They just played the last trailer for The Marvels on MNF.

It would appear that they are bringing back Ronin the Accuser, but *wait for it* Ronin is from an alternate universe, and also *really wait for it* Ronin is a woman that looks super OP from the original Ronin in the original universe.

Valkyrie is indeed the Asgardian in the film, and there are heavy hints that Iron Man and Captain America will join the fun from whatever universe this grrlllboss Ronin is from.

This is either going to be amazing, or it's going to be complete dogshit. There will be no in-between.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:06 PM 11-06-2023
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:

I have yet to watch that one. Just never saw a reason to from all the trailers.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:08 PM 11-06-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Avoid that movie as you would avoid an Ethiopian whorehouse.

Still makes me shake my head that Taika Waititi would follow up Ragnarok with that piece of shit. What a waste of a story, and what a waste of Christian Bale's talents.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:09 PM 11-06-2023
Originally Posted by Bowser:

It would appear that they are bringing back Ronin the Accuser, but *wait for it* Ronin is from an alternate universe, and also *really wait for it* Ronin is a woman that looks super OP from the original Ronin in the original universe.

Valkyrie is indeed the Asgardian in the film, and there are heavy hints that Iron Man and Captain America will join the fun from whatever universe this grrlllboss Ronin is from.

This is either going to be amazing, or it's going to be complete dogshit. There will be no in-between.
Not sure if that trailer sways anyone regarding whether they will or won’t watch it.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:11 PM 11-06-2023

Still makes me shake my head that Taika Waititi would follow up Ragnarok with that piece of shit. What a waste of a story, and what a waste of Christian Bale's talents.
Honestly I haven’t seen a MCU movie since Multiverse of Madness. Just looks like the quality has gone way down.
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:33 PM 11-06-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Yeah don't bother. Absolutely fucking ruined a cool as shit villain to try to make it a comedy. Just a complete fucking miss considering how cool Thor is.
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:35 PM 11-06-2023

I bet it's bad bad bad. Fucking Ms. Marvel shouldn't be anywhere near a big screen. I liked the first Captain Marvel, but I can guarantee I will loathe this movie.
[Reply]
Fish 12:00 AM 11-07-2023

It was actual girl-Ronan? Oooof. They were kinda hiding that in the trailer, and only showing the character for like 1/10th of a second. Should have known it was to coverup another vaginationing of a known character...
[Reply]
KC_Lee 07:20 AM 11-07-2023

I think Waititi was trying to do to much as a director, actor, etc. and Thor L & T suffered.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 08:04 AM 11-07-2023

Will Iron Man & Captain America also be women? :-)
[Reply]
Page 59 of 71
« First < 9495556575859 6061626369 > Last »
Up