ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 325 of 335
« First < 225275315321322323324325 326327328329 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
vailpass 04:33 PM 01-07-2017
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
I'd love to see the lead up to the Mad King and the Battle of the Trident. Seems there were a ton of great characters whooping ass in that time.

Young Robert Baratheon
Young Ned
Younger Tywin
Barriston Selmy
Rhaegar Targaryen
Have you read Egg and Dunk?
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 04:33 PM 01-07-2017
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
Arthur Dayne
He was the one I couldn't think of: Sword of the Morning.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 04:34 PM 01-07-2017
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Have you read Egg and Dunk?
No, I haven't.
[Reply]
vailpass 04:46 PM 01-07-2017
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
No, I haven't.
Collection of 3 short stories, prequel to before Ned and Robert went to war, features the young Targs,but a decent read all the same.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 05:17 PM 01-07-2017
Are those tales in novel-form? I only read the graphic novels.
[Reply]
vailpass 05:25 PM 01-07-2017
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Are those tales in novel-form? I only read the graphic novels.
Short book form. On amazon. Very light reading but the tales are enjoyable.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 06:15 PM 01-07-2017
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Collection of 3 short stories, prequel to before Ned and Robert went to war, features the young Targs,but a decent read all the same.
I've heard of them, but didn't know the time frame. Thanks, I'll check it out.
[Reply]
seaofred 04:58 PM 01-30-2017
We just got HBO this last year, so I missed seasons 1-5. I have gone back and started watching them. We are halfway through season 2. Holy cow, this show is awesome. Last night, we saw the Red Woman give birth to a smoke monster... Can't wait to watch the next episode tonight.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:28 PM 01-30-2017
Originally Posted by seaofred:
We just got HBO this last year, so I missed seasons 1-5. I have gone back and started watching them. We are halfway through season 2. Holy cow, this show is awesome. Last night, we saw the Red Woman give birth to a smoke monster... Can't wait to watch the next episode tonight.
I'm jealous, actually. You get to experience all of it for the first time. Enjoy yourselves!
[Reply]
Frazod 10:38 PM 01-30-2017
Originally Posted by seaofred:
I wouldn't watch them too quickly - the misery to joy ratio for your favorite characters (assuming they don't get whacked) probably runs at about 9 to 1. You might need to go on suicide watch if take in too much at once. :-)
[Reply]
seaofred 09:55 AM 01-31-2017
I have to say, some of the stuff I saw in season 5 & 6, make a lot more sense now.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:56 AM 01-31-2017
I've watched everything twice now. I may go on a binge this summer and watch it a 3rd time. The show is that fucking good.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:17 AM 01-31-2017
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
I've watched everything twice now. I may go on a binge this summer and watch it a 3rd time. The show is that fucking good.
Up through season 4 my buddy and I would rewatch the entire series to the point. Kept everything fresh for the new season.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:46 PM 01-31-2017
A friends parents watched the whole thing - every season of it - in a single weekend.

My first thought was "is that even possible?" and they assured me it was (though the math still doesn't seem to add up). My second thought was "how in the !@#$ did you not end up killing yourself?"

That's way too dark for binge watching.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:48 PM 01-31-2017
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
A friends parents watched the whole thing - every season of it - in a single weekend.

My first thought was "is that even possible?" and they assured me it was (though the math still doesn't seem to add up). My second thought was "how in the !@#$ did you not end up killing yourself?"

That's way too dark for binge watching.
Not sure I could binge watch all of it in a weekend. Maybe if I was sick and didn't have the energy to do anything else.
[Reply]
Page 325 of 335
« First < 225275315321322323324325 326327328329 > Last »
Up