ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 285 of 335
« First < 185235275281282283284285 286287288289295 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
KC_Lee 07:45 AM 07-01-2016
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Gaaarrrggghhhhh!!!! Ready to run through walls.

Chills...
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:54 AM 07-01-2016
I just ripped a phonebook in half and ate a license plate.

Someone fetch me a bear to fight!
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:13 AM 07-01-2016
That's a damned well edited video.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:40 PM 07-01-2016
Y'know - in case you hate fun (or you're that guy that keeps bitching about Dragons not being to scale or whatever else people were bitching about a few pages back...)

https://medium.com/migration-issues/...caf#.rmk2oqlvf

Westeros, as we know it, is almost certainly bullshit.
[Reply]
listopencil 03:59 PM 07-01-2016
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Y'know - in case you hate fun (or you're that guy that keeps bitching about Dragons not being to scale or whatever else people were bitching about a few pages back...)

When I went looking for a map of Westeros to get a better visual feel for the geography and the houses, I was a bit frustrated because I couldn't find a really good map. Now I know why.
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:00 PM 07-01-2016

NEEEEEERD ALEEEEERT
[Reply]
MagicHef 04:15 PM 07-01-2016

Whoa, I had no Idea Westeros was supposed to be so big. I thought it was basically Great Britain, maybe a bit bigger. I didn't know it was supposed to be the size of all of Europe.
[Reply]
listopencil 04:32 PM 07-01-2016
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
Whoa, I had no Idea Westeros was supposed to be so big. I thought it was basically Great Britain, maybe a bit bigger. I didn't know it was supposed to be the size of all of Europe.
Me too, but I guess it's kind of like:

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 05:11 PM 07-01-2016
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
Well if you figure the top is a frozen wasteland and the bottom is a desert, I always figured South America as a solid analogue (given it's very north/south geography).
[Reply]
vailpass 05:46 PM 07-01-2016

Your whore mouth. You know what to do with it.

:-)
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 07:30 PM 07-01-2016

See, this is one of the many problems with the world. There is no ability to suspend disbelief anymore. It leaves people displeased of the most minute details. So what? It doesn't apply. Is a fictional author now obligated to be a master at geography, military strategy, and history? If so, then fuck where this world is headed.

The fact that Westeros and every tiny word of the series is picked apart, and put back together, speaks to the quality of writer GRRM is (was :-)). It has drawn in every kind of person out there. People can't help but try to piggy-back off the success by waving a "fuck you, fiction" flag out there.

Count me in the "who gives a shit" category.
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:33 PM 07-01-2016
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
See, this is one of the many problems with the world. There is no ability to suspend disbelief anymore. It leaves people displeased of the most minute details. So what? It doesn't apply. Is a fictional author now obligated to be a master at geography, military strategy, and history? If so, then fuck where this world is headed.

Count me in the "who gives a fuck" category.
I'm with you.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:24 PM 07-01-2016

Season 7 will be EPIC. You are in good hands. Wish I could be there this year but there's always a next time... #GOTrocks

— Miguel Sapochnik (@MigSapochnik) July 1, 2016

[Reply]
kcpasco 10:31 PM 07-01-2016

Thanks for reminding me what a cunt Catelyn was!
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 10:47 PM 07-01-2016
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:

Wait, am I reading this right? He won't be doing any episodes in the 7th season?
[Reply]
Page 285 of 335
« First < 185235275281282283284285 286287288289295 > Last »
Up