ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 17
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Commercials That Are Annoying the Hell Out Of You Right Now
Easy 6 05:42 PM 12-30-2023
Let me go first, please

Know for sure I'm not the only one being smothered to death by a relentless barrage of commercial ear worm dreck these days
[Reply]
tyecopeland 06:21 PM 12-30-2023
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Speaking of commercials, I see where Prime is going to start using commercials in their shows next year.

Why did we all collectively cut the cord, again?
So we can pay an extra 2.99 to get rid of them.
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:22 PM 12-30-2023
Speaking of commercials, I see where Prime is going to start using commercials in their shows next year.

Because sports were making everything so damn expensive.

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:27 PM 12-30-2023
That talentless, creepy bastard pimping taco bell breakfast
[Reply]
alpha_omega 06:37 PM 12-30-2023
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I watch some retro TV station a lot these days, and the St. Jude Hospital shows about 20 ads per hour, parading unhealthy kids across the camera. It's bad karma to say that unhealthy kids annoy me, so I won't say that. But I wonder if they have any money for treating unhealthy children when they spend 90 percent of their revenues on television ads.
They have to compete with Shriners and the “adooorable” blanket.
[Reply]
Mr. Wizard 06:40 PM 12-30-2023
I watch some retro TV station a lot these days, and the St. Jude Hospital shows about 20 ads per hour, parading unhealthy kids across the camera. It's bad karma to say that unhealthy kids annoy me, so I won't say that. But I wonder if they have any money for treating unhealthy children when they spend 90 percent of their revenues on television ads.
This and Shriners hospital and the dogs that are being abused. I wonder what the percentages are. I have donated and raised money to the children’s hospital (oh shit I’m watching gunsmoke and the st Jude commercial just came on) you can donate directly to your local pet rescue.
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:43 PM 12-30-2023
Originally Posted by alpha_omega:
It's that commercial! The one with the adoooowable blanket.

Wait, I assumed it was always the same one doing the unhealthy children's ad. You may be right. I think it's two different hospitals in an advertising war. Are Shriner's and St. Jude's different?

[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 06:47 PM 12-30-2023
Any and all injury lawyer spots
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:47 PM 12-30-2023
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
WHOPPER WHOPPER WHOPPER JUNIOR REGULAR WHOPPER CHICKEN WHOPPER HAVE ANY WHOPPER ITS YOUR WHOPPER NOW AT BK.
See this one is the extremely rare earworm that doesn't offend me, its cachy in a good way IMO... whoever he is, he's making straight BANK
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 06:52 PM 12-30-2023

It's relatively minor, so far, but the 'commercial free' NFL redzone is starting to have commercial banners during live actions and more talking head endorsement instead of coverage of the action.

:-)

Redzone is what I switch to while I'm waiting for the commercials to finish on the Sunday Ticket game I'm watching.
[Reply]
Stewie 06:56 PM 12-30-2023

Wait, I assumed it was always the same one doing the unhealthy children's ad. You may be right. I think it's two different hospitals in an advertising war. Are Shriner's and St. Jude's different?

That kid must have made a fortune from those ads.

The most recent ad shows him talking about being a college student at Northwestern. I'm sure all those donors are happy they're paying for his college education when they thought they were helping sick kids.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 07:01 PM 12-30-2023
I love commercials and root for more. Especially home need repair? CAW!
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:31 PM 12-30-2023
Originally Posted by alpha_omega:
Not gonna lie, those kids break my heart every time
[Reply]
alpha_omega 07:40 PM 12-30-2023

Yes.
Similar competition between DAV and Tunnels to Towers in that space.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 07:40 PM 12-30-2023
Originally Posted by Chief Ten Beers:
Not gonna lie, those kids break my heart every time
This.
[Reply]
HemiEd 07:42 PM 12-30-2023
I prefer to watch them on the field.

[Reply]
Page 2 of 17
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up