ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3713 of 3903
« First < 2713321336133663370337093710371137123713 3714371537163717372337633813 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 05:25 PM 09-05-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
Folks in here that work in a hospital setting. Say someone tests positive for covid. What are the current guidelines being used to determine who gets the monoclonal antibody treatments?
*Over 12 years old
*Over 40 kilos
*Unvaccinated or immunocompromised to the extent that they were unlikely to mount a full response to the vaccine.
*At risk of progressing to serious illness due to 1+ risk factors (obesity, age, diabetes)
*Not serious enough to currently need hospital admission or supplemental oxygen.

Take the antibody combination out of the fridge, let it warm to room temp for 20 minutes, reconstitute with 10mL of sterile water for injection, withdraw 10mL from the vial, and shoot it into an empty bag along with 50mL of normal saline and infuse at a rate of 180mL/minuter (20 minute injection). Monitor the patient for signs of an adverse reaction thereafter, then discharge.
[Reply]
TLO 06:29 PM 09-05-2021
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
*Over 12 years old
*Over 40 kilos
*Unvaccinated or immunocompromised to the extent that they were unlikely to mount a full response to the vaccine.
*At risk of progressing to serious illness due to 1+ risk factors (obesity, age, diabetes)
*Not serious enough to currently need hospital admission or supplemental oxygen.

Take the antibody combination out of the fridge, let it warm to room temp for 20 minutes, reconstitute with 10mL of sterile water for injection, withdraw 10mL from the vial, and shoot it into an empty bag along with 50mL of normal saline and infuse at a rate of 180mL/minuter (20 minute injection). Monitor the patient for signs of an adverse reaction thereafter, then discharge.
Thank you. That's exactly what I was looking for.
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:32 PM 09-05-2021
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
*Over 12 years old
*Over 40 kilos

Good to see you posting again. Hope things are better for you.
[Reply]
Lzen 06:05 AM 09-06-2021
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
So I guess the non political part of this thread directive doesn't mean anything?
[Reply]
Lzen 06:31 AM 09-06-2021
Originally Posted by suzzer99:

From Cox Health in Springfield MO.
Now this is the kind of info that is useful and why I come into this thread. Thank you.
[Reply]
DaFace 08:02 AM 09-06-2021
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Now this is the kind of info that is useful and why I come into this thread. Thank you.
I kind of wish more local hospitals would start doing stuff like that. It's a simple visual, which makes it easy to understand, and I figure local info is more compelling for most people.
[Reply]
Otter 08:24 AM 09-06-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I kind of wish more local hospitals wouldn't start doing stuff like that. It's a simple visual, which makes it easy to understand, and I figure local info is more compelling for most people.
wood?
[Reply]
KC_Lee 08:30 AM 09-06-2021
Originally Posted by Otter:
wood?
Would???

Spoiler!

[Reply]
DaFace 08:35 AM 09-06-2021
Originally Posted by Otter:
wood?
Yep. Blame autocorrect.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:03 AM 09-06-2021
Hi, guys. So because of the covid situation, I've decided I'm probably not making it to Arrowhead this year. I do have a pair of tickets to the Browns game a few rows behind the Chiefs bench. And I'd like to give the tickets to someone who is vaccinated and has contributed literally anything positive to this thread on that front.

PM me if interested, and if multiple people reach out, I'll draw a name at random.

(Will likely do something for the Bills game as well as I have some tickets there too.)
[Reply]
DaFace 09:06 AM 09-06-2021
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Hi, guys. So because of the covid situation, I've decided I'm probably not making it to Arrowhead this year. I do have a pair of tickets to the Browns game a few rows behind the Chiefs bench. And I'd like to give the tickets to someone who is vaccinated and has contributed literally anything positive to this thread on that front.

PM me if interested, and if multiple people reach out, I'll draw a name at random.

(Will likely do something for the Bills game as well as I have some tickets there too.)
I nominate TLO or O.City if either of them are interested.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 09:06 AM 09-06-2021

Wow. That's awesome.
[Reply]
notorious 09:08 AM 09-06-2021

That's awesome, Twisted.

Good luck to the guys in the pot.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:10 AM 09-06-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I nominate TLO or O.City if either of them are interested.
I can get behind that, but really, I'm open to anyone.
[Reply]
TLO 09:29 AM 09-06-2021
That's an awesome gesture, Twisted. I wouldn't be able to attend the Browns game, but if you end up doing something similar for the Bills, I'd most definitely put my name in the pot. I've never had the opportunity to see Mahomes play in person, and that... well it'd be fucking awesome.
[Reply]
Page 3713 of 3903
« First < 2713321336133663370337093710371137123713 3714371537163717372337633813 > Last »
Up