Page 4825 of 4825
« First < 3825432547254775481548214822482348244825
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:48 AM Today
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Exactly. Nobody takes the consensus QB6 and then comes out and says he was their QB 5/6.

I'm not saying it's a lie, just that it doesn't really mean anything. The Falcons said Penix was their QB2. I'm sure the Vikings are saying McCarthy was a top 3 QB for them as well.
Not sure what we are arguing really.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:49 AM Today
Yeah, the Pick Nix and Nixercetion jokes just make themselves.

Then again, the guy's pretty much just young Alex Smith so he probably won't throw many. Or really do much of anything of note.

Congrats on Trevor Simien 2.0, Donx.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:01 AM Today
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
"it worked out for everyone"

Sean Payton when the Chiefs took Mahomes and the Saints got Lattimore...

Guy teaches classes on rationalizing. He's universally full of shit.
He’s purposefully lying about Nix bc he damn well knew months ago that it was McCarthy, Penix or Nix as his options.

If Sean Payton had Nix ahead of Maye as a prospect then he probably needs to **** himself bc that’s insane.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:10 AM Today
I also don’t want to hear Sean Payton’s lies about Mahomes. He’s covering his ass.

Sean likes players that play in his system. He just had a QB who extends plays in Russell Wilson and he never ever liked that type of QB. That was that the first time he had a QB with any similarity to Mahomes. Brees, Winston, Beidgewater were all mechanical guys that were strict to the system.

I think Sean knew he passed on a great QB and is protecting his legacy.
[Reply]
MagicHef 10:14 AM Today
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
I just found out that there's a CB named Storm Duck in the draft. I'll be watching him closely.
Just to update everyone, Storm Duck is now a Dolphin.
[Reply]
Jerm 10:15 AM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I also don’t want to hear Sean Payton’s lies about Mahomes. He’s covering his ass.

Sean likes players that play in his system. He just had a QB who extends plays in Russell Wilson and he never ever liked that type of QB. That was that the first time he had a QB with any similarity to Mahomes. Brees, Winston, Beidgewater were all mechanical guys that were strict to the system.

Payton owes his entire career to Brees...outside of lucking him into in, he's done jack shit.

He didn't win enough with Brees too TBH.
[Reply]
stumppy 10:59 AM Today
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
Just to update everyone, Storm Duck is now a Dolphin.
:-)

Reminds me of a guy I used to b y m y smoke from in Louisville many years ago.
Duck Webfoot.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 01:39 PM Today

Payton didn’t like Russ because he had too many negative plays and he didn’t process fast enough.

If you listen to Payton’s interviews pertaining to Mahomes, the first thing he always points out is how smart he is and how quickly he can process on the field.

The Mahomes interest is not made up. Sean Payton told Jordan Spieth and Drew Brees about it on draft day that year.:-)

Spoiler!

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profoo...eter-king-fmia
[Reply]
Graystoke 01:44 PM Today
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Payton didn’t like Russ because he had too many negative plays and he didn’t process fast enough.

If you listen to Payton’s interviews pertaining to Mahomes, the first thing he always points out is how smart he is and how quickly he can process on the field.

The Mahomes interest is not made up. Sean Payton told Jordan Spieth and Drew Brees about it on draft day that year.:-)

Spoiler!

I remember you pimping Tater like no other.
A tradition like no other-Knowmo pimping shitty QBs
[Reply]
RunKC 01:52 PM Today
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:

Spoiler!

He’s either lying or not proactive enough.

If a QB you love is there and your current QB is nearing the end, you trade up and do whatever to get your guy.

Instead of getting Mahomes and changing his legacy forever like Andy he’s gonna be stuck getting bitch slapped by Mahomes for the rest of his career :-)
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 01:54 PM Today
Payton wanted a QB on a rookie contract.

We’ll see but I think McCarthy going to be better.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:57 PM Today

If a QB you love is there and your current QB is nearing the end, you trade up and do whatever to get your guy.

Instead of getting Mahomes and changing his legacy forever like Andy he’s gonna be stuck getting bitch slapped by Mahomes for the rest of his career :-)
:-) That's what makes it so great every time that used car salesman bloviates about how much he loved Mahomes. Such an idiot.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 02:30 PM Today

The Saints were in a championship window with a HOF QB who had just thrown for 5,200 yards the year before. (The Saints killed that draft btw)

It’s easy to aggressively move up for a QB when you feel as though you’ve gone as far as you can go with Alex Smith.

Drew Brees ended up playing four more years, making the playoffs in each one, with that stellar 2017 draft being a major reason why.

[Reply]
Page 4825 of 4825
« First < 3825432547254775481548214822482348244825
Up