Page 525 of 4880
« First < 25425475515521522523524525 52652752852953557562510251525 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:49 PM 09-09-2016
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:
Sanchez has been doing Sanchez things for 7 years, Siemian just started his first game yesterday. I'm happy with what Siemian has shown thus far and expect him to keep getting better as the season goes on.
You are happy with the fact he has thrown an INT in every game he has played this season? He nearly threw 4 last night.

Donkos got lucky last night...but there is film on him now. I realize homers dont understand how important that is....

What should concern you is that teams can run on them this year...and as Collinsworth pointed out, no interior push mean QBs dont have to drop as far...which negates the edge rushers. Cam was nearly untouched in the first half...
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 02:55 PM 09-09-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
You are happy with the fact he has thrown an INT in every game he has played this season? He nearly threw 4 last night.
Mistakes are to be expected this early in his career. Peyton Manning threw 28 INT's his rookie year. He's looked really good aside from the turnovers.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:02 PM 09-09-2016
Mistakes are to be expected this early in his career. Peyton Manning threw 28 INT's his rookie year. He's looked really good aside from the turnovers.
He threw for 178 yards and his biggest play and lone TD was a screen.

When you add in the fact that he could've easily finished with 4 INT's, I don't see anything to be excited about.
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:02 PM 09-09-2016
He over-threw a lot of ducks when faced with pressure.

Denver's run game bailed him out....
[Reply]
BleedingRed 04:20 PM 09-09-2016
Everyone forgetting CAR was starting two rookie corners?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:55 PM 09-09-2016
:-)
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 10:17 PM 09-09-2016
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Bottomline is Denver is a low class organization. But we knew this
Bottom line KC has won 2 playoff games in 25 years and are in the same class of sucktitude as Cleveland.
[Reply]
BlackOp 07:39 AM 09-10-2016
Just wanted to thank Cam...took one for the team.

If any Donko player even remotely brushes a helmet or semi-late hits a player, they are going to get fined, penalized and face suspensions. NFL has spent hundreds of millions in research and PR to clean up it's image on player safety and concussions. This is a black eye to that effort...

Kubiak's history of dirty play is going to be under the microscope all season...

From 2011...

more accusations that they play dirty.

"It doesn't bother me," coach Gary Kubiak said Monday. "We're going to put 46 guys out there and play as hard as we can play. Other than that, I've got no comment on it."

While fans and media on Monday debated the significance of cheap-shot allegations by the past two opponents, Kubiak prepared for Cleveland.
Being accused of playing dirty is nothing new to Kubiak

http://m.chron.com/sports/texans/art...ap-2245800.php

Your team is a bunch of scumbags... we've known it for years but, now, the national spotlight in on them. Poor Wade cant try to knock the QB out when trailing by 10 points anymore.

Ward, Talib and Miller just got neutered and stripped of their 1970's era "intimidation" mojo.....along with the rest of that defense.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 07:52 AM 09-10-2016

more accusations that they play dirty.

"It doesn't bother me," coach Gary Kubiak said Monday. "We're going to put 46 guys out there and play as hard as we can play. Other than that, I've got no comment on it."

While fans and media on Monday debated the significance of cheap-shot allegations by the past two opponents, Kubiak prepared for Cleveland.
Being accused of playing dirty is nothing new to Kubiak

http://m.chron.com/sports/texans/art...ap-2245800.php

Your team is a bunch of scumbags... we've known it for years but, now, the national spotlight in on them. Poor Wade cant try to knock the QB out when trailing by 10 points anymore.
BREAKING: Defensive players don't like playing against offenses that cut all the time.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:00 AM 09-10-2016
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Everyone forgetting CAR was starting two rookie corners?
And they wiffed on two huge plays. The fullback TD run and another long run. Won't happen against experienced corners.
[Reply]
BlackOp 08:01 AM 09-10-2016
BREAKING: Defensive players don't like playing against offenses that cut all the time.
BREAKING: You team is dirty and, now, everyone knows it....dumbass.

All eyes in the country is going to be critically watching that defense...including Goodell.
[Reply]
CrossCheck 08:16 AM 09-10-2016
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
Bottom line KC has won 2 playoff games in 25 years and are in the same class of sucktitude as Cleveland.
ummm....they won a playoff game only last season and beat the team you cheer for in an embarrassing way.

How has Denver done without a HOF QB? Let me answer for you, between Elway and Manning the donks only had 6 winning seasons out of 13, overall only 13 winning seasons out of 30. Do you currently have a HOF QB? lol

Speaking of sucktitude, how much does it suck supporting a team with so few elite players over the years? (see Hall of Fame)
The funny thing is Cleveland has three times the number of Hall of Famers as Denver (and that is counting players that only played 1-4 years for Denver).
[Reply]
CrossCheck 08:21 AM 09-10-2016
BREAKING: You team is dirty and, now, everyone knows it....dumbass.

All eyes in the country is going to be critically watching that defense...including Goodell.
Every time I got into my vehicle yesterday, that's all they were talking about on Sirius NFL (all the head shots that Denver got away with). I'm glad it was the first game of the season so now all eyes will be on them all year.
[Reply]
tooge 08:24 AM 09-10-2016
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
Refs miss calls. Its a part of the game.
Yes, they do. Thanks for being big enough to admit that the officiating was less than stellar here
[Reply]
BlackOp 08:51 AM 09-10-2016
Originally Posted by CrossCheck:
Every time I got into my vehicle yesterday, that's all they were talking about on Sirius NFL (all the head shots that Denver got away with). I'm glad it was the first game of the season so now all eyes will be on them all year.
What Knoshow and literally every Denver fan wants to ignore...is they were getting dominated in their house. They had to resort to deliberately trying to injure Newton...Kubiak has a long history of being a dirty coach...so this wasn't an isolated occurrence or an accident.
[Reply]
Page 525 of 4880
« First < 25425475515521522523524525 52652752852953557562510251525 > Last »
Up