ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 179 of 182
« First < 79129169175176177178179 180181182 >
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL Steelers @ Chiefs Wild-Card Playoff Game Thread****
Hammock Parties 12:00 AM 01-16-2022
Steel Men Are Coming.

To lose.

[Reply]
carcosa 02:06 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
So was Patrick Mahomes II just goofing with Tyreek or was he worried that Tyreek was going to draw a penalty?
Both I think lol
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:19 AM 01-17-2022
50 snaps for Tyreek. He good.

Sorensen not playing that much despite no Fenton. ALSO good.

Jones got light duty. He's going to be shot out of a rocket next week. Same for Gay.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:39 AM 01-17-2022
The still image is even better. :-)

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:42 AM 01-17-2022
most fun chiefs player...EVER

HE GOOD!!!!!!!
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:51 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
The still image is even better. :-)

That is some troll fodder....I have a feeling we'll be seeing it used quite a bit.
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 05:57 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
He has SB, but he is also now 8-9 in the playoffs.

Barry Switzer had a SB ring as a HC.

Tomlin gets all sorts of credit for never having a losing season, but he plays in a division with 2 teams that were consistently NFL bottom feeders.

Tomlin is a FN douchebag. When the Steelers were kneeling at the end of the 1st half, I wish Reid would have called a time out, because that's exactly the type of bitch move Tomlin would pull.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
Tomlin pulled that exact bitch move during the regular season game this year.
[Reply]
ReynardMuldrake 07:26 AM 01-17-2022

Travis Kelce is the first player in NFL history to throw a TD, catch a TD and have 100+ rec yards in a single playoff game@Chiefs | @tkelce

— NFL Research (@NFLResearch) January 17, 2022

[Reply]
ReynardMuldrake 07:28 AM 01-17-2022
Nick called it. That WAS better than a bye.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:45 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
Not playing Debbie Downer but the defense finished with 2 sacks and 4 QB hits. Would really like to see that number doubled next week. Biggest challenge against the Bills is keeping Josh Allen from breaking off long runs or having time to break down our man coverage.
They've talked about it a lot but Roethlisberger gets the ball out in something like 2.25 seconds. They're all about the short passing game.

With Chris Jones being out and what looked like a heavy rotation from Danna and Okafor, I'm not surprised that we didn't generate a ton of pressure. There really just wasn't much opportunity.

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I know Chief Fan hates him, but Robinson was damn good tonight.

Hardman and Pringle were really good as well.
He made a few good catches and that onside recovery as well.

I was still pissed off when he was carrying the ball as far away from his body as humanly possible.

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
most fun chiefs player...EVER

HE GOOD!!!!!!!
He is a ton of fun.. as is Kelce.. and Mahomes.. and Chris Jones.

We just played a blowout playoff game in which our QB threw 5 TDs in 11 minutes of game time, our TE threw a TD, we threw a TD to an OL, our superstar WR did a backflip and stole pom poms from our cheerleaders to put on a show lol

Idk how anyone couldn't love this squad.
[Reply]
rocknrolla 07:55 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by eDave:
LOL Nick Wright is a dorky mother****er but he's smarter than the rest of them. And I'm not even talking about the Chiefs wave he's running with.
I cant wait to see him on "First things first" today. I love the homer!
[Reply]
Curé 08:02 AM 01-17-2022
i love this squad but if i was an opposing fan i would hate them with an unquenchable rage.

let the hate flow thru you, bills bitches.
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:15 AM 01-17-2022
It played out perfectly, they played us tough for a while and took the lead on the fumble return… Squeeler fans were in a frenzy, WAY more trembling towels waving around than there should’ve been

But what they didn’t know, was that Mahomes doesn’t even get outta bed until we’re down a score or two… then he gets up, takes a relaxing shower, has a leisurely but nutritious breakfast, puts on his cape and whips the piss out of anyone or anything standing in his way
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:18 AM 01-17-2022
Steelers came out in a rage due to all of the disrespect, but that's really hard to sustain for an entire game. Chiefs remembered who they are and poured it on.

First quarter was about what I figured, but the Chiefs just had too much talent and played an 'A' game the rest of the way.

Next week will be a helluva football game. One for the ages maybe?
[Reply]
neech 08:22 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
It played out perfectly, they played us tough for a while and took the lead on the fumble return… Squeeler fans were in a frenzy, WAY more trembling towels waving around than there should’ve been

But what they didn’t know, was that Mahomes doesn’t even get outta bed until we’re down a score or two… then he gets up, takes a relaxing shower, has a leisurely but nutritious breakfast, puts on his cape and whips the piss out of anyone or anything standing in his way
Easy 6 if you peruse the game thread you will see I would say score for Easy 6! And then the Chiefs would march down the field and score.
[Reply]
Ghost of Maslowski 08:24 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by redhed:
Jumpin' Joe Valerio smiles knowingly.

Just a couple of Italian #73 O-Lineman doing their thing! @Gretti_53 @chiefs @ericstonestreet Way to go Nick! Keeping the tradition alive! pic.twitter.com/R5ARAQ32D7

— Joe Valerio (@joevalerio73) January 17, 2022

[Reply]
Page 179 of 182
« First < 79129169175176177178179 180181182 >
Up