ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 96 of 152
« First < 46869293949596 979899100106146 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL Raiders suck thread****
Hammock Parties 02:54 PM 07-26-2019
So much fail in that franchise they need an official thread like the Donkeys.

Let's get it going.

Raiders WR Antonio Brown has been placed on the non-football injury list to begin camp, per source

— Field Yates (@FieldYates) July 26, 2019

[Reply]
Buehler445 08:35 AM 01-10-2022
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Nah, it's always better to beat a division opponent and deny them the playoff spot.

Besides, it gave KC the worst team with a chance at a playoff spot as your first round opponent. Be happy.
Agreed. If it was Chiefs/Chargers or Chiefs/Raiders I’d have been rooting for us to apply as much pain as possible.

I gotta agree with Meck. This is a hell of a job done by the Raiders organization. Team is so all over the place. I don’t really get how this is the same group of guys that the Chiefs broke their foot of in twice. Maybe they just really fucking hate the chargers. :-) Nonetheless this season should have ended for the Raiders in October.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:44 AM 01-10-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Agreed. If it was Chiefs/Chargers or Chiefs/Raiders I’d have been rooting for us to apply as much pain as possible.

I gotta agree with Meck. This is a hell of a job done by the Raiders organization. Team is so all over the place. I don’t really get how this is the same group of guys that the Chiefs broke their foot of in twice. Maybe they just really ****ing hate the chargers. :-) Nonetheless this season should have ended for the Raiders in October.
For all the shit the NFL gave old man Davis for decades.

This was a chance to screw over the NFL and give them a black eye.

But Raider gonna Raider.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:13 PM 01-12-2022

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:16 PM 01-12-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

Is that legit?
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:25 PM 01-12-2022
Who Dey is really Ghey!
[Reply]
backinblack 09:29 PM 01-12-2022
still can't fathom why football fans are mad a team put the dagger in the back of a division rival and fucked them out of a playoff spot. You want to be mad at a team for letting the Big Rape Steelers into the playoffs look at the shitty Ravens.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:34 PM 01-12-2022
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Is that legit?
Gonna go with 'no'....
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 07:33 AM 01-13-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Is that legit?
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Gonna go with 'no'....
Yeah, no, it isn't legit. Funny? Yes.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 07:35 AM 01-13-2022
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
For all the shit the NFL gave old man Davis for decades.

This was a chance to screw over the NFL and give them a black eye.

But Raider gonna Raider.
You don't know WTF you are talking about. The NFL likely wanted the tie, which is why the refs helped the Chargers convert a bunch of 4th downs with favorable spots, and even gave them a 1st on a replay that clearly showed the player short of the line to gain, in the last couple minutes of regulation to tie up the game.

New cycle would have been all about how this had never happened before and blah blah blah.

What was best for the Raiders was to outright win. Better seed and worst division winner in the first round.
[Reply]
jdubya 01:32 PM 01-13-2022
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
You don't know WTF you are talking about. The NFL likely wanted the tie, which is why the refs helped the Chargers convert a bunch of 4th downs with favorable spots, and even gave them a 1st on a replay that clearly showed the player short of the line to gain, in the last couple minutes of regulation to tie up the game.

New cycle would have been all about how this had never happened before and blah blah blah.

What was best for the Raiders was to outright win. Better seed and worst division winner in the first round.
That game the refs were pretty even. I thought he fell short of the first watching it live but after the replay I changed my mind and saw him getting it no problem. We got our share of drive extending sketchy PI calls too. I was OK with the refs.

Went back and forth on the playoff seed. I hate the Steelers more than the dolts. (Im old) If we tied I believe that would have brought us straight here to KC. Personally I want that too. Come here as complete underdogs and surprise and walk into the Super Bowl or get absolutely curb stomped and put us out of our misery and onto Who will be our new coach talk lol.

Cincy it is.......we still have a pulse
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 03:18 PM 01-13-2022
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
I’ll say this.

Raiders had a chance to let the game end in a tie. Forever F Pittsburg out of a playoff spot. Flipping Ben R the finger on his career. Give the league an FU on their ancient OT rules. Could of given fans something to talk about for decades. But nope. In true Raider fashion you go Raduah.

But no. You kick a FG.

I hope Cindy boat racing you sorry asses by 60. ****ing losers.
Silly take.

Instead of going to Arrowhead against a team that demolished us twice, we head to a winnable game at Cincy.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 03:20 PM 01-13-2022
Originally Posted by jdubya:
That game the refs were pretty even. I thought he fell short of the first watching it live but after the replay I changed my mind and saw him getting it no problem. We got our share of drive extending sketchy PI calls too. I was OK with the refs.

Went back and forth on the playoff seed. I hate the Steelers more than the dolts. (Im old) If we tied I believe that would have brought us straight here to KC. Personally I want that too. Come here as complete underdogs and surprise and walk into the Super Bowl or get absolutely curb stomped and put us out of our misery and onto Who will be our new coach talk lol.

Cincy it is.......we still have a pulse
You would rather have the tougher matchup? Makes sense. Not.

Well, you also were defending Herbert pretty hard in the Raiders chat. So can't say I am surprised. You and the host of others there are just mad that Carr proved you wrong. :-)
[Reply]
jdubya 03:32 PM 01-13-2022
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
You would rather have the tougher matchup? Makes sense. Not.

Well, you also were defending Herbert pretty hard in the Raiders chat. So can't say I am surprised. You and the host of others there are just mad that Carr proved you wrong. :-)
I explained above that I went back and forth on the subject so yes, I was considering the higher seed the "easier" game first but the path to the Super Bowl is through KC IMO so lets get it over with and screw the squealers at the same time. Is that better? You live in steeler country so Id think you could relate to my disgust of them :-)

As far as chat, I'll take your word for what I said about Herbert as I dont remember my exact words. Chat during gametime moves faster than Attyla at a buffet lol. I believe he is the better QB between him and Derek. Derek hasn't "proven me wrong" about anything yet. Seems to me the team has mostly carried Carr the last few games. I hope he proves me wrong for the next month though.

[Reply]
The Refs 03:34 PM 01-13-2022
For some reason I think the Bengals win this game. Just a hunch.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 10:53 AM 01-14-2022

Here's a look at which #NFL teams were hurt most by the penalties they committed this season

Later today we answer the questions: Overall who was helped most by penalties this season and who was hurt most by penalties this season?#NFLStats pic.twitter.com/eZK0WHBkiL

— acCOUNTable refs (@AcCOUNTableRefs) January 14, 2022

[Reply]
Page 96 of 152
« First < 46869293949596 979899100106146 > Last »
Up