ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 181 of 189
« First < 81131171177178179180181 182183184185 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
Katipan 02:56 PM 12-22-2023
Would #2
[Reply]
TrebMaxx 03:25 PM 12-22-2023
Gelato #33 for Sativa and KC Kush for Indica. The KC Kush makes me sleep like a baby, just a few puffs before bed and I am out.
[Reply]
penguinz 03:47 PM 12-22-2023
Blueberry Clementine for and Triple Burger. Yummy
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:54 PM 12-22-2023
Picked up the new Jeeter Christmas Bell promo last night.

[Reply]
FlaChief58 03:55 PM 12-22-2023
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Where you been shopping lately bro? All my money has been going to The Flowery. They have the best flower I’ve gotten in the program.
I'm still mostly going to cura leaf, but müv has had some good deals lately. I had such a huge stash that I haven't been in about a month, but I'm about ready to go on a Christmas shopping spree though :-)
[Reply]
crayzkirk 04:45 PM 12-22-2023
Originally Posted by Fish:
That's a CBD store. Not an actual dispensary. You're buying delta gummies..
What's the difference? It came up on my search for dispensary that was close to me.
[Reply]
Superbowltrashcan 04:58 PM 12-22-2023
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
What's the difference? It came up on my search for dispensary that was close to me.
Having used both along with HHC, just about everything, especially in a non legal THC state…

But I’ve lost a brother and nephew to accidental fentanyl OD from laced substances so unless you can find a tried and true local source for the real stuff or have the ability to drive to a legal state, I’d continue using CBD.

Where are you located?
[Reply]
crayzkirk 05:16 PM 12-22-2023
Originally Posted by Superbowltrashcan:
Having used both along with HHC, just about everything, especially in a non legal THC state…

But I’ve lost a brother and nephew to accidental fentanyl OD from laced substances so unless you can find a tried and true local source for the real stuff or have the ability to drive to a legal state, I’d continue using CBD.

Where are you located?
Missouri... I won't smoke due to health issues. I just did a Google search and this place came up. I thought it was strange that there were no cannisters of flower or buds. The Delta 9 Gummies give a pretty good buzz.
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:22 PM 12-22-2023
Not even remotely close to the same thing.

Don't feel bad though, there's a trend going on these days where they try to market CBD products as if they were THC products. The packaging is purposely designed to give the impression that you're purchasing actual marijuana product.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 05:29 PM 12-22-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Not even remotely close to the same thing.

Don't feel bad though, there's a trend going on these days where they try to market CBD products as if they were THC products. The packaging is purposely designed to give the impression that you're purchasing actual marijuana product.
okay, tell me I'm a sucker without actually saying I'm a sucker.

There's a place in Westport that really looks like a real pot shop. I'll have to walk over some time and check it out.
[Reply]
Katipan 05:31 PM 12-22-2023
Tell us name, we tell you what to buy?
[Reply]
crayzkirk 05:35 PM 12-22-2023
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Tell us name, we tell you what to buy?
So, Delta 9 has no THC? What causes the buzz? The thought that I'm getting high?
[Reply]
Katipan 05:40 PM 12-22-2023
So, Delta 9 has no THC? What causes the buzz? The thought that I'm getting high?
Its extracted from hemp.
Hemp is cannabis with less than .3% thc.
Still, it's weed.
Don't let anyone tell you that what you're feeling isn't what you're feeling.

But holy shit is there better stuff for you. 💚
[Reply]
crayzkirk 06:29 PM 12-22-2023
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Its extracted from hemp.
Hemp is cannabis with less than .3% thc.
Still, it's weed.
Don't let anyone tell you that what you're feeling isn't what you're feeling.

But holy shit is there better stuff for you. 💚
It seems rather expensive for what I'm getting; like paying premium beer prices for Coors Light or similar.
[Reply]
Katipan 06:31 PM 12-22-2023
It seems rather expensive for what I'm getting; like paying premium beer prices for Coors Light or similar.
Truth.
They prey on the fact that something is preventing You from going into a dispensary.
[Reply]
Page 181 of 189
« First < 81131171177178179180181 182183184185 > Last »
Up