ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 56
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Media Center>Indiana Jones 5: First Details
Hammock Parties 12:33 PM 05-21-2021
https://www.theilluminerdi.com/2021/...5gsE-j2lqNlXGk

Originally Posted by :
Plot and character details have still been kept tightly under wraps, until now. The Illuminerdi can exclusively reveal the roles of Mads Mikkelsen and Shaunette Renée Wilson. And on top of that, when the next installment of the Indiana Jones franchise will take place.

According to our sources, Mads Mikkelsen will be playing the villain in this new installment of Indiana Jones. His character is described to us as a Nazi scientist enlisted into NASA by the United States government to work on the space agency’s moon landing initiative.

Shaunette Renee Wilson will be playing Mads Mikkelsen’s villain’s CIA handler responsible for “babysitting” the Nazi scientist turned NASA recruit. There will also be a female villain, “an evil and brutal killer” who will work with Mads Mikkelsen’s character. According to our sources, Scarlett Johansson actually passed on this role previously.

Mads Mikkelsen’s character’s description not only reveals that he will be the villain of Indiana Jones 5, but when the franchise’s next installment will be taking place.

The next Indiana Jones adventure would logically be set during the 1960s space race. NASA’s Apollo 11 landed on the moon in 1969, so it wouldn’t be a shock for the film to be set later in the 1960s, especially since the fourth Indiana Jones film was set in 1957. And in classic Indiana Jones fashion it looks like our hat wearing, whip wielding, archeologist will have another chance to punch some Nazis, with Mikkelsen’s villain being a former scientist for Hitler’s Reich.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:03 PM 05-19-2023
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut:
It was boring garbage.

Teenage angst the movie.
you are a child
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 07:04 PM 05-19-2023
Does he still use his whip and smash people in the face?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:05 PM 05-19-2023
To each their own but I remember the only criticism I had for The Batman is that it was a tad bit bloated. Other than that it was excellent IMO.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 09:52 PM 05-19-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Spielberg loved it.
He's being amicable to Kathleen, his former assistant who married a producer and adjunctly started Amblin with Spielberg.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:55 PM 05-19-2023
shut your filthy mouth this is going to be good
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 09:57 PM 05-19-2023
shut your filthy mouth this is going to be good
https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/ind...ial_of_destiny

Still at 50%
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 09:58 PM 05-19-2023
Spielberg loved it.
I honestly and truthfully hope, for you, that it is the best of the series yet.
[Reply]
BigRichard 07:00 AM 05-20-2023
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:

Still at 50%
I kind of want it to bomb just because fuck Disney and fuck Kathleen Kennedy and anything they touch at this point but unless it is audience score I really don't care. Audience scores more often align with my views than the critics scores.
[Reply]
Bowser 07:43 AM 05-20-2023
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:

Still at 50%
52% now!

It feels like the reviewers that didn't like it were being very nit-picky in their criticisms; none of them HATED it, just didn't like certain elements that in their own mind they couldn't get around. I think there was one guy that said the movie was unnecessary, the rest were all "but if only THIS had happened" kind of takes. So basically, this news does not make me want to skip this movie.
[Reply]
Bowser 07:48 AM 05-20-2023
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
I kind of want it to bomb just because fuck Disney and fuck Kathleen Kennedy and anything they touch at this point but unless it is audience score I really don't care. Audience scores more often align with my views than the critics scores.
Yeah, I get this. if it does bomb, I can see her being out with no questions - that would be two legacy can't miss franchises she'd have been involved with that ended up getting dicked up under her watch.

I just want this movie to be better than Crystal Skull and Temple of Doom. At LEAST better than Crystal Skull, and that shouldn't be impossible to ask.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:21 AM 05-20-2023
Fuck all of you!

Originally Posted by :
A MacGuffin is meant to be just that, an object that characters chase after in a story. What it is and what it does, doesn’t usually matter. Surprisingly, it does ... and gives the movie its absolutely bonkers, jaw-dropping climax.
Originally Posted by :
The damn thing is fun. Mangold may not have the young Spielberg’s musical flair for extravagant action choreography (who does?), but he is a tougher, leaner director, using a tighter frame and keeping his camera close.
Originally Posted by :
... fine fan fiction, employing much of what makes this character so special play out in new ways while very much embracing the past. When it works it's excellent, when it doesn't you still revel in companionship of old friends.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:23 AM 05-20-2023
Nice. Very nice.

Originally Posted by :
John Williams is nearly as pivotal to the franchise as Harrison Ford and contributes another rambunctious, busy score. There are several new melodies alongside returning favorites and the music has been mixed in at an appreciable level of volume so that it is not drowned by the sound effects.

[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 11:25 AM 05-20-2023
Crystal Skull had the same early glowing reviews.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:30 AM 05-20-2023
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut:
Crystal Skull had the same early glowing reviews.
you're full of shit
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:45 AM 05-20-2023
We're at 52% now, and we will go NO LOWER.

The elitist sacrosanct cunts at Cannes can fuck RIGHT OFF!
[Reply]
Page 21 of 56
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Up