ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 112
« First < 111718192021 222324253171 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs sign UDFA Justyn Ross
ShowtimeSBMVP 10:28 AM 05-02-2022

Clemson WR Justyn Ross is signing with the #Chiefs to their 90-man roster, per source.

Ross led the ACC in receiving as a freshman in 2018, ranked fifth nationally with 21.7 YPC and was second in receiving touchdowns. He also stands 6-3, 210 pounds. High quality addition for

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) May 2, 2022

[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 06:29 PM 05-08-2022

Have a good night, Chiefs Kingdom. pic.twitter.com/4JYZhkVnYb

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) May 9, 2022

[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:27 PM 05-08-2022
If he doesn't initially make the 53. He may help get Buechele traded for a future pick!
[Reply]
Jamie 07:27 PM 05-08-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I get very angry over the argument, “Can the story of the NFL be told without this player” for determining the HOF.

The regular season has to matter. Longevity and consistency over a legit era has to be considered, not just an explosive couple of years. And yes, stats have to be a thing. Comparative stats. What did you do in the era of football in which you played?

Edelman doesn’t have a HOF resume. Period. And neither does Terrell Davis. It’s bad enough that he’s in. We don’t need this thing watered down anymore. We let Edelman into the hall and we may as well start handing out career participation trophies to everybody.
Personally I think the first question should be, was this player ever in the conversation as the best at his position at any point in his career? If the answer is no then they shouldn't be in. I'd rather see a guy like Terrell Davis (or, say, Jamaal Charles) make it than a Curtis Martin or Frank Gore.

The idea of Edelman making it is so plainly ridiculous I can't take it seriously enough to be mad. It's just funny.
[Reply]
BossChief 07:38 PM 05-08-2022
Priest Holmes deserves to be in as much as Davis does and more than Edelman.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 07:39 PM 05-08-2022
He seems nice.
[Reply]
BossChief 09:39 PM 05-08-2022
Hopefully Ross and Kinnard follow late round/UDFA steals in the past in guys like Tyreek, Trey Smith, Charvarious Ward (I know we traded for him, but still), Fenton and a few others and turn out to be massive bargains that put us over the top.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 09:54 PM 05-08-2022
Justyn Ross at Rookie Camp looking healthy:

https://twitter.com/HaroldRKuntz3/st...AL896GEYA&s=19
[Reply]
BossChief 10:37 PM 05-08-2022
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:

Looks like we have 2 new players both wearing #10.
[Reply]
JPH83 04:28 AM 05-09-2022
No idea how to embed - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pX5fgr4A9tI
[Reply]
threebag 07:56 AM 05-09-2022
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:

Loving that he’s in the number 10. This kid is going to be great.
[Reply]
Hoover 08:18 AM 05-09-2022
Originally Posted by threebag02:
Wasn't he in 8? #10 is our 7th Round RB
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 08:30 AM 05-09-2022
Originally Posted by ShowtimeSBMVP:
I hate when shit like this gets posted to twitter/YouTube, etc..

Like OMFG U GAIS! HE RUN A FYE YART SLAN ANT COTT IT WIFF BOWF HANT!!

Wow. Just. Amazing. I'm sure guys like Gehrig Dieter, D-Rob, Powell, and Fountain NEVER accomplished such a feat.

As if 90% of the non disabled population under 70 years of age could not replicate what was shown there.

Now if you'd like to show this kid high pointing a ball over 2 defenders one handed, or executing a double move that leaves his defender looking for his jock, sure. Post your "highlight".

How about those Chiefs on YouTube is steadily becoming this type of click bait. He makes his best "fuck my mouth" face for his thumbnail, titles his vid that Ross looks amazing, and proceeds to post the most boring, mundane, meaningless footage I've ever seen.

Turning a 5 yard slant completion into a highlight, I mean just how bereft of creativity and content are you to resort to this kind of shit?

Best of luck to the kid, but his body has let him down repeatedly in his chosen career path. He's a Longshot to make the team.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:48 AM 05-09-2022
Originally Posted by threebag02:
10 is Pacheco….. Ross is 8
[Reply]
threebag 09:27 AM 05-09-2022
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
10 is Pacheco….. Ross is 8
I was just coming back to edit. :-)
[Reply]
ModSocks 09:33 AM 05-09-2022
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
I hate when shit like this gets posted to twitter/YouTube, etc..

Like OMFG U GAIS! HE RUN A FYE YART SLAN ANT COTT IT WIFF BOWF HANT!!

Wow. Just. Amazing. I'm sure guys like Gehrig Dieter, D-Rob, Powell, and Fountain NEVER accomplished such a feat.

As if 90% of the non disabled population under 70 years of age could not replicate what was shown there.

Now if you'd like to show this kid high pointing a ball over 2 defenders one handed, or executing a double move that leaves his defender looking for his jock, sure. Post your "highlight".

How about those Chiefs on YouTube is steadily becoming this type of click bait. He makes his best "fuck my mouth" face for his thumbnail, titles his vid that Ross looks amazing, and proceeds to post the most boring, mundane, meaningless footage I've ever seen.

Turning a 5 yard slant completion into a highlight, I mean just how bereft of creativity and content are you to resort to this kind of shit?

Best of luck to the kid, but his body has let him down repeatedly in his chosen career path. He's a Longshot to make the team.
It's not that serious. Chiefs PR picked up on the fan buzz around the kid and made a short video showing him in uniform.

You're way overthinking shit and working yourself up over nothing.
[Reply]
Page 21 of 112
« First < 111718192021 222324253171 > Last »
Up