ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 21
« First < 81415161718 192021 >
Media Center>Star Wars: Andor
Buehler445 11:25 AM 12-15-2022
Pretty good watch.

All the LucasFilm execs that can influence decision making also. Nothing groundbreaking, but effectively articulates why it is good.

[Reply]
Fish 05:43 PM 12-16-2022
Isn't watching the show:

Angry boomer is angry.
[Reply]
listopencil 05:13 AM 12-17-2022
Originally Posted by Fish:
Isn't watching the show:

Angry boomer is angry.
What's funny is if the guy was a big Star Wars fan and found himself disappointed in the show then pointed out why, that would be understandable. I felt the same way and did the same thing in that Rings thread when Amazon shit the bed. But this guy is posting as much as Gochiefs in a Star Wars thread and he isn't even watching it. Sad boomer is sad and he wants you to be sad too.
[Reply]
Kiimo 05:57 PM 12-16-2022
Of all the subforum threads to have an old troll I didn't expect this one.

Originally Posted by srvy:
I most likely outlive you Hollywood. Now run along and inhale a cloud of Fentanyl .
roasted me!
[Reply]
listopencil 05:08 AM 12-17-2022
Season Two promises even more locations and interesting characters, introduced after a time jump that places the series right before the events of Rogue One. "What's amazing about dropping back in for this season is the time gaps that are going to be instituted to take you up the full five years before coming into Rogue One at the end," Soller revealed.

-snip-

Showrunner Tony Gilroy told The Wrap that we could expect Andor Season Two sometime in 2024. Until then, don't think Disney is pumping the breaks on Star Wars content hitting our screens. 2023 will see the release of The Mandalorian Season Three, The Bad Batch Season Two, Star Wars Visions Season Two, and the highly-anticipated, Rosario Dawson-led Ahsoka series. As always, as Star Wars's real-life cinematic universe expands, so does the galaxy, far, far away.

https://www.esquire.com/entertainmen...cast-episodes/

I'm looking forward to Mandalorian and the Ahsoka series.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:58 AM 12-18-2022

[Reply]
Kiimo 12:17 PM 12-21-2022
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
I love that they can't even find anything to rag about. So they rightly rag on the rest of Star Wars not being up to the standard
[Reply]
Bowser 01:13 PM 12-19-2022
:-)

And I had no idea that was Yennifer from Witcher!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:42 PM 12-21-2022

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:59 PM 12-25-2022

[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:53 AM 12-27-2022
Ok this show was fucking great because they went back to the story telling of Rogue One.

The Rebellion was Morally right but did MORALLY horrible things.
[Reply]
Indian Chief 10:22 AM 01-02-2023
Late to the party, but I'm really enjoying this so far. I watched the first 5 episodes this weekend. I didn't even think it was that slow (the biggest criticism I heard.) I enjoyed Rogue One so it's probably not surprising since this strikes a similar tone. I'd certainly rate this way above Obi-Wan, which should be a wake up call to someone at Disney (but obviously won't be.)
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:08 AM 01-02-2023
Originally Posted by Indian Chief:
Late to the party, but I'm really enjoying this so far. I watched the first 5 episodes this weekend. I didn't even think it was that slow (the biggest criticism I heard.) I enjoyed Rogue One so it's probably not surprising since this strikes a similar tone. I'd certainly rate this way above Obi-Wan, which should be a wake up call to someone at Disney (but obviously won't be.)
You haven't even got to the parts that hit yet. Stick with it.

My buddy missed it so I'm re-watching it with him. Definitely recommend that. I missed a PILE of shit, little details and dialogue that weren't critical, but added to the story.

I guess what I'm saying is it's worth a rewatch.

It's really good IMO.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:44 PM 01-04-2023
It makes me sad the obiwan came out before this because there are serious lessons learned in this series that could of helped them tell a more compelling story
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:41 AM 01-05-2023
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
It makes me sad the obiwan came out before this because there are serious lessons learned in this series that could of helped them tell a more compelling story
I haven't heard anything official, but a podcast I listen to absolutely loved it. LOVED IT (rightfully so), but they were complaining that not enough people were watching it.

So if this thing doesn't track well....you can bet there will be more Obi-Wan and less Andor. And much much much more sadness from Buehler445.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 21
« First < 81415161718 192021 >
Up